Anglosphere 2 - round 2 - Facts and rumours

⭐ Advent Calendar giveaway ⭐

December! 🎁 Gift time!
Every day from December 1st to December 24th, starting at 10:00 AM (UTC+1), we'll be doing an 8-hour giveaway in Discord! Don't miss ➡️ today's surprise! ⬅️
How can you participate? Join us in the official Travian: Legends Discord server, accept the rules to unlock all the channels, head to the #advent-calendar channel, and seize your chance to win!
  • I think someone needs to sit in a dark room alone, with no electrical item or shape object near then .

This is a game, much like life, blow a raspberry and get over it .

Next !

Ps .

This is my forum, if you want to bitch, you don't do it here .

• Seems to me that Bad Ghost/Lejon is saying the same thing that others have said before her.

K.I.M says she wasn't the only reason that an entire alliance left a server, but from what I remember that was the reason given. Her behaviour was apparently so bad on one server that on a subsequent server an entire alliance quit when they learned she was playing and amongst them.

And now on the next server along the line, she has dumped all over her previous team and set up her own alliance.

I don't know the notorious K.I.M and I've no axe to grind here, but it seems to me that she is what she is, and what she is is what her reputation says she is.

• What Maggie said. (And it was many servers, not just one or two)
    It was not the only reason I left. But it would have been sufficient by itself.

• Seems to me that Bad Ghost/Lejon is saying the same thing that others have said before her.... I don't know the notorious K.I.M and I've no axe to grind here, but it seems to me that she is what she is, and what she is is what her reputation says she is.

What Maggie said. (And it was many servers, not just one or two)
    It was not the only reason I left. But it would have been sufficient by itself.

Even when she was known as another very similar name on the forums, she was exactly the way she is now. She has not changed rather she just changes her outward appearance for a short time before the real persona comes through. I know of many who refuse to play with her. Some are so against her that they left the game. Sad.

• Excel just proved my point. It was not the only reason.

I am ok that they don't want to play with me. I don't want to play with them either.

Not everyone has to want to be on the same team in this game. Not everyone has the same game philosophy... Not everyone's personalities get along. That is ok.

I was the reason given, but NBK and NGU were already not getting along before they found out I was playing. Quietly playing, not in any group discord rooms, not talking to anyone there that had issues with me ... minding my own business. Hardly a reason to quit. My plan was to play with 3 friends quietly by myself building our account.

Instead, they outed me and made my being there a big "thing." Not how I would have handled it, but again, everyone is different.

I was not dumped by NBK. LOL I left. I worked hard for them all server even holding their WW when i was voluntold to do so because they had NO ONE else that would do it. Things were going great until they realized they had zero chance of winning... that's right... until we broke the news to them, they still believed they could win. They were mad at us for giving up hope and tossing in the towel, when we had NO WWK's and very few big hammers left... only WWRs... by Tim's design. That is when they turned on me. They needed someone to blame.

It is called a scapegoat.

Look it up.

You want a real inside look at what happened... talk to the players that left...

Not the ones that are jaded because they weren't invited to join us or that are still mad that we didn't win last server because they were delusional enough to believe they had a shot of beating j4h.

At the end of the day... this is a game. You have to pick the people you have fun with and trust. Our team is having fun. I am playing with a great group of players. You can believe what you want about me. I don't care. 96% of what you have heard is lies and gross exaggerations. Believe it or don't. It doesn't matter. I have my team. I have my people. You do you. I'm too busy having fun to worry about it :) They know the truth and that is all that matters to me.

• if you want to bitch, you don't do it here .

+1 to this

• I look forward to reading what those players say about you over the coming months. Hopefully the impression I've been given thus far will be proven wrong.

Well the ones I was referring to were with me all through NBK and now 100 days in Trifecta so... so far so good ;)

Even when she was known as another very similar name on the forums, she was exactly the way she is now. She has not changed

Well... it is my name irl so...

No. I have not changed, because I am not phony. I am what I am.... I am very straightforward. Just because people may not like what they hear does not make me the bad guy.

• i want to know who sold Chicky to KFC, and subsequently deep fried her, I mean where is she?

Anglo 2: Lord Öutoken you know

Anglo 6: hyperion and the absent hammer

Anglo 1: powerfully strong 💪 coffee

Anglo 3: chief of chiefs

Anglo 4: chocolate teardrop of desire :P

• NBK? thought they'd dissolved

Anglo 2: Lord Öutoken you know

Anglo 6: hyperion and the absent hammer

Anglo 1: powerfully strong 💪 coffee

Anglo 3: chief of chiefs

Anglo 4: chocolate teardrop of desire :P

• Anuter grate op on BOO today. no mager lost at all. Sens the last op milfune has delited. most love how kimmie pormis evry gold in the wolrd to BOO an now dose what she is the best on in whole world desert them. :thumbup:

https://prnt.sc/tc4nd1

a last edit i want nugz frome boo has now even delitet as a reuslt of chefinng his hammer vilige.<3

During my armor I wear a corset.

Has completed 67 slow servers. Currently playing server 68. Proof? Here Is it a world record?

All spelling errors are due to dyslexia and a brain injury. Learn to live with it because I will not change it.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Bad Ghost/Lejon ().

• NBK? thought they'd dissolved

8133b6f8737a459c88a6eb1657816afa.gif

most love how kimmie pormis evry gold in the wolrd to BOO

What?? Am I a leprechaun now?? I promise all the gold in the world?? LOL What are you talking about??

I promise nothing to anyone except to the players in Trifecta Effecta to have a fun server.

Stop spreading lies about me, Maria. This is so unbecoming.

• What?? Am I a leprechaun now?? I promise all the gold in the world?? LOL What are you talking about??

I promise nothing to anyone except to the players in Trifecta Effecta to have a fun server.

Stop spreading lies about me, Maria. This is so unbecoming.

Im not laying abute you i know the truth hurts. And to night is whorse because you just lost the server. NO one is happyer than me just now. i maby dont win this server but i will be looking on frist hand how you losing agen becus you are just you Kimmie.

During my armor I wear a corset.

Has completed 67 slow servers. Currently playing server 68. Proof? Here Is it a world record?

All spelling errors are due to dyslexia and a brain injury. Learn to live with it because I will not change it.

• I'm confused... I lost, but you will be happy when you get to see me lose? :/

I think you should make up your mind. 8o

I mean, if I already lost, I can go have a relaxing summer,

but if i am GOING to lose... well... I still have work to do.

And as you should remember, I can have soooooooo much fun winning or losing.

But, for argument's sake, let's just say.... I never give up. :*

BUT.... there IS one take away from your post!!! We can both agree that you are going to lose.

I am glad we can finally agree on something. :*

• This is the only reminder that posts in this thread need to be on topic and in understandable English. Off topic posts will deleted without warning and if needed, warnings will be issued.

Is bacon cheeseburger pizza on topic? :love:

• Kebabpizza best pizza.

Also why does people even try to argue with Maria?
    Just give up, she is right about everthing never told a lie in her life.
    Don't forget she's a declared knight and they are not allowed to lie.

Final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    Final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale #3 off (PoweR)
    Final 2019 - Penguin Party (PoweR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Anglo6 R1- Mimer (Bifrost)
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth #2 Def (Midgård)
    Active -
    Com2 - Set (Duat)
    Anglo6 - Magikarp (Pokédex)