Anglosphere 2 - round 2 - Facts and rumours

⭐ Advent Calendar giveaway ⭐

December! 🎁 Gift time!
Every day from December 1st to December 24th, starting at 10:00 AM (UTC+1), we'll be doing an 8-hour giveaway in Discord! Don't miss ➡️ today's surprise! ⬅️
How can you participate? Join us in the official Travian: Legends Discord server, accept the rules to unlock all the channels, head to the #advent-calendar channel, and seize your chance to win!
  • In what way is talking about pizza on topic?

It is not, hence what I said was "if you cant stay on topic, at least dont insult eachother". Pretty sure it cant be that hard not to insult eachother - I deleted all the replies with insults or replies to that reply. Continue as if nothing happened :)

• My preference is to see the insults and the replies to insults. This is supposed to be a war game and as such, posts should look like they are from people who are at war with each other.

This game has always been played on the forum, and quite often won on the forum. By removing spicy posts you remove a part of the game that many, myself included, enjoy playing the most.

• My preference is to see the insults and the replies to insults. This is supposed to be a war game and as such, posts should look like they are from people who are at war with each other.

This game has always been played on the forum, and quite often won on the forum. By removing spicy posts you remove a part of the game that many, myself included, enjoy playing the most.

Insults have never been allowed on the forum. https://www.travian.com/us/gamerules - Section 6. I am all for allowing spicy posts, but neither of these posts were "spicy", they were just plain insults.

• Trifecta, efecta and boo are now coplening and crying abute that ther game backfierd them. Kimme has desertet boo thay are now up fore them self. How long will boo survie? Will they be the first ally to fall? What will happend in the future? one thing is fore shure. this trio has it not essy now.

During my armor I wear a corset.

Has completed 67 slow servers. Currently playing server 68. Proof? Here Is it a world record?

All spelling errors are due to dyslexia and a brain injury. Learn to live with it because I will not change it.

• which alliance are you Maria? I take it not trifecta effecta, unless you're a double agent hmm?

Anglo 2: Lord Öutoken you know

Anglo 6: hyperion and the absent hammer

Anglo 1: powerfully strong 💪 coffee

Anglo 3: chief of chiefs

Anglo 4: chocolate teardrop of desire :P

• so first we are a trio, then i have "desertet" them, then we are a trio with a tough road? will you make up your mind already??

You sound like you are writing the back of some trashy ficition novel. You are just grasping at straws and have no idea what is actually going on. lol

And by the way, you DO know that I am not the only leader in T/E, right?? I mean, I love that you want to give me ALL the credit all the time and all, but again, you have no idea what you are talking about LOL.

I'll give you one hint..... it's called TRI fecta . No? means nothing? lol

If you insist on talking about us so much... at least do a little research :*

• This is supposed to be a war game and as such, posts should look like they are from people who are at war with each other.

I have to strongly disagree with this. This is a war game, and so we should be acting like people who are playing a game together. We're all here to have fun, even if we're playing against each other.

Trash talk is fun and entertaining and, I think, an important part of the game. The vitriolic insults and outright hatred that you see in here sometimes should not have a place in the forums or anywhere else.

• Trash talk is fun and entertaining and, I think, an important part of the game. The vitriolic insults and outright hatred that you see in here sometimes should not have a place in the forums or anywhere else.

On vitriolic insults and outright hatred I'll agree with you, but calling people out on the way they behave is fair comment in my opinion. As is mocking people's game play. If people find that insulting they should grow a pair.

so first we are a trio, then i have "desertet" them

You aren't allowed to make fun of spelling kimmy. Didn't you realise that when your last post was removed?

EDITED PER CM

Post was edited 1 time, last by Playingwithfire: removed quote and question about removed post per CM direction ().

• It is not, hence what I said was "if you cant stay on topic, at least dont insult eachother"

Yes you did say that, but your comment followed on from another moderator saying -

This is the only reminder that posts in this thread need to be on topic and in understandable English. Off topic posts will deleted without warning and if needed, warnings will be issued.

That same moderator then wrote a post about pizza.

• lol the irony that you just said people need to grow a pair when people find things insulting and can't handle it .... but that i can't quote maria's spelling when I find it difficult to translate... blows my mind.

• I can appreciate that your mind could be easily and often blown, so I'll try to explain (again) -

Your posts will be removed when you mock spelling, because doing so isn't allowed on this forum.

"grow a pair" referenced comments on behaviour and gameplay.

To put it simply, my position is this -

comments on gameplay and behaviour -

acceptable

comments on spelling and grammar -

against the forum rules

comments that are vitriolic insults and outright hatred -

unacceptable

Post was edited 1 time, last by Maggie ().

• One more excellent op from HGTV team and they didn't meet any residents. Just one example is that I bay my self killed 15 cop fields + a wood in a cap. :love:<3:!:

Pore Boo gets crushed and gets no help at all. Does boo get any defence? do boo have any DC? do boo got any friends? its seems that Kimmy use them as gun meat and nobody cares about their members. How was it shouldn't they have fun? Wasn't that the promise? How can it be fun att be crushed and deserted? :rolleyes:

To aded to detlite list frome boo is Stogzz one more have sens what hole server ses.

Has completed 67 slow servers. Currently playing server 68. Proof? Here Is it a world record?

All spelling errors are due to dyslexia and a brain injury. Learn to live with it because I will not change it.

• Thanks ever so much for clearing that up for me in the most sarcastic way possible. I truly appreciate your passive aggressive assistance. I did not realize that you worked for the forum. Now I know who to come to with my questions! Excellent.

Question: When did I "comment" on spelling or grammar? Is simply quoting a word she used and putting her words IN quotes considered commenting??

If you ask anyone, even maria IF she were to tell the truth, I have been a STRONG advocate for people leaving her alone for her spelling issues for over a year now. It drove J4H and KungFuPanda crazy.

Perhaps it is You that is AssUmeing that I was commenting on her spelling/grammar when I was simply quoting her words/spelling so there would be no confusion between what she said exactly and how I responded. :)

• If you ask anyone, even maria IF she were to tell the truth, I have been a STRONG advocate for people leaving her alone for her spelling issues for over a year now.

So you mean during that year that you lied daily and said that I was your friend and you counted me as a family and that I belonged to the family / team and I would always be one in the family / team. Not even a month later first voted me out of the family / team then several times mocked my disabilities and now you are trying to appear like an angel again.:rolleyes: You do nothing for anyone else you do everything for yourself. so do not portray yourself as innocent when you are something completely different.:/

• Hi everyone,

Could we go back to what's happening In-Game?

Any wars?

Commando attacks for artifacts?

Some screenshots regarding top 10 statistics would be appreciated!