Anglosphere 2 - round 2 - Facts and rumours

⭐ Advent Calendar giveaway ⭐

December! 🎁 Gift time!
Every day from December 1st to December 24th, starting at 10:00 AM (UTC+1), we'll be doing an 8-hour giveaway in Discord! Don't miss ➡️ today's surprise! ⬅️
How can you participate? Join us in the official Travian: Legends Discord server, accept the rules to unlock all the channels, head to the #advent-calendar channel, and seize your chance to win!
  • It’s hard work against a big Snuggly easterly Confed chucking everything at us.... Gotn need the artis as they were poor on release day....

I know the hurt but maybe admit your team is just a sinking ship.

You had just 1 arte to defend and you couldn't do it.

Regarding the snuggling confed, GoTN was the only one who attacked. Not a single fake or real was launched by any other ally.

Time to think of a new excuse or admit Postman needs to stop being selfish

• Question: When did I "comment" on spelling or grammar? Is simply quoting a word she used and putting her words IN quotes considered commenting??

You wrote a whole post mocking spelling and grammar, but it was removed. You can't turn around and pretend that didn't happen, because people have read what you wrote. You followed up with your next post quoting a misspelt word, showing you were determined to make that personal attack on St Marie of Dyslexia and no one was going to stop you.

Perhaps it is You that is AssUmeing that I was commenting on her spelling/grammar when I was simply quoting her words/spelling so there would be no confusion between what she said exactly and how I responded.

U can call me an Ass if you that's all you've got. I'll consider you having to resort to that as a win for me.

Hi everyone,

Could we go back to what's happening In-Game?

Gladly.

Kimmy, you are accused of using your team as cannon fodder and of not defending them.

Anything to say about this in game issue? Are your team enjoying themselves and are their caps being defended? How many have deleted?

• Sure Maggie... I'll answer as soon as you tell us who you are / what account you are playing :)

So you mean during that year that you lied daily and said that I was your friend and you counted me as a family and that I belonged to the family / team and I would always be one in the family / team. Not even a month later first voted me out of the family / team then several times mocked my disabilities and now you are trying to appear like an angel again.:rolleyes: You do nothing for anyone else you do everything for yourself. so do not portray yourself as innocent when you are something completely different.:/

Maria, I would be HAPPY to answer this for you, but we have been asked to keep it off the forum. Feel free to come find me on the Discord server though :)

• It’s hard work against a big Snuggly easterly Confed chucking everything at us.... Gotn need the artis as they were poor on release day....

I gave you an upvote because I though it was funny, but really, there's no way you should be losing your only trainer. Even if you're outgunned, when you know you can't defend you just move the arti. =O

• It sems that Kimmie still have deserte BOO plyers thay get no defence and no help at all. Today HGTV had on more suseful op on BOO and the outcome is that 2 caps!!! is ZEROD. And 2 outer caps badly damige. Well well Kimmie kimmie that is not how you leting youre plyers having funn. :*https://prnt.sc/tg8ehc its sems that i was last on the bal whit one of them.

So kimmie promis her plyer to have the funnist server ever. that sems not to be incuding Boo plyers becus in Kimmes eyes thay ar not wort eculy that trifecta/ efecta plyers. It is so bad that Boo plyers now self defends whit ofensiv tropps! How will this end more than Boo is on ther way to get wipet of the map.

It sems that Jacson has relise this and he levde the sinking boo. almost that im sarting to fell pitty over Boo.<3<3<3<3

During my armor I wear a corset.

Has completed 67 slow servers. Currently playing server 68. Proof? Here Is it a world record?

All spelling errors are due to dyslexia and a brain injury. Learn to live with it because I will not change it.

Post was edited 2 times, last by Bad Ghost/Lejon ().

• It sems that Kimmie still have deserte BOO plyers thay get no defence and no help at all. Today HGTV had on more suseful op on BOO and the outcome is that 2 caps!!! is ZEROD. And 2 outer caps badly damige. Well well Kimmie kimmie that is not how you leting youre plyers having funn. :*https://prnt.sc/tg8ehc its sems that i was last on the bal whit one of them.

So kimmie promis her plyer to have the funnist server ever. that sems not to be incuding Boo plyers becus in Kimmes eyes thay ar not wort eculy that trifecta/ efecta plyers. It is so bad that Boo plyers now self defends whit ofensiv tropps! How will this end more than Boo is on ther way to get wipet of the map.

It sems that Jacson has relise this and he levde the sinking boo. almost that im sarting to fell pitty over Boo.<3<3<3<3

LOL as usual, this couldn't be more inaccurate; every time I answer you it just sends you into a tirade about how I am a backstabbing liar. *sigh* But I will give it a shot....

Good job on the Op, HGTV. We had fun trying to catch you. You have a much better OC than you did last server... who was it again? no one? lol But seriously, good op... Our walls were there, old friend.. just in the wrong spots.

For the record though... I am not the DC, my name is Kim not Kimmie-that is just an old IGN I am not using this round, Boo isn't worried about if you are having fun, so why are you worried about their fun? and Boo will never need your Pity LOL

I think Jackson was headed off for a Cruise? or to visit his Motherland? something... maybe fighting the fires in Australia? maybe harvesting the crops? Don't worry... sometimes people just disappear in Travian and we all just look the other way, right???

• wel as i rember it the oc as puggels and she only gives lame targets like feders.:rolleyes: wel youre dc do a terbel job. Boo mebers flying server last one to delite is MOOG. Last week you did lose 4 mebers.... 8| Buts its the same and usulal the top the elit those that is wort somting gets the defence the rest is just deliteig.... Wel i cant say you are doing a god work Kimmie becus you it sims that you just not doing anny work at all for youre mebers.

Has completed 67 slow servers. Currently playing server 68. Proof? Here Is it a world record?

All spelling errors are due to dyslexia and a brain injury. Learn to live with it because I will not change it.

• wel as i rember it the oc as puggels and she only gives lame targets like feders.:rolleyes: wel youre dc do a terbel job. Boo mebers flying server last one to delite is MOOG. Last week you did lose 4 mebers.... 8| Buts its the same and usulal the top the elit those that is wort somting gets the defence the rest is just deliteig.... Wel i cant say you are doing a god work Kimmie becus you it sims that you just not doing anny work at all for youre mebers.

no, puggles stepped in because we had no OC all server and SOMEONE had to plan the last hits of the server. The lame hits on feeders were Timś idea.

I said I am NOT the dc.

Do you understand the difference between an alliance and a confed/nap???

Do you REALLY want to compare attrition rates??

Trifecta have lost ZERO in the last week.

Trifecta lost 2 in July....You lost 4 in July

Trifecta lost 8 in June .... You lost 43 in June

Not only did you lose 43, but you lost key members/leaders to a new alliance.

How are you going to Justify THAT one ??

• no, puggles stepped in because we had no OC all server and SOMEONE had to plan the last hits of the server. The lame hits on feeders were Timś idea.

Not only did you lose 43, but you lost key members/leaders to a new alliance.

How are you going to Justify THAT one ??

Yee always bliming Tim fore youre bad leder skills and now you are going to lose on more member no name poff gone wanish diseperd blow away wel i culd contune but im gona be nice.

as you rember probly its an pandamic in the world and lots of plyes start to play under lokkdown and many of those plyers dident wish to continue after look down.

We are not a premade as you are. we tokk what we find on the map and in sush allianse ther are lot of qwuters unforaly. Noting strange if pepoel do valy ther real live before traivan specaly when thay relaisy how mutch thime and efort it takes to be a god player.

But back to Boo for what abute them you only talk abute trifecta/ efecta. you dont talk abute boo strange? ore is it? becus arnt thay just the 2and passingers och the ship Trificta that salese agnst that is berg fast and oute of controll? what will happend white the 2and passigers? will de poff gone delite disiper ? hmm :/

Post was edited 3 times, last by ThomasGB ().

• :?::/online confusion

Anglo 2: Lord Öutoken you know

Anglo 6: hyperion and the absent hammer

Anglo 1: powerfully strong 💪 coffee

Anglo 3: chief of chiefs

Anglo 4: chocolate teardrop of desire :P

• Again I ask, do you understand the difference between an alliance and a confed and/or Nap?

Trifecta-Effecta is our alliance... Boo is their alliance.... and we have a confed because we work together against common threats.

We are not the SAME alliance.

If we were, we would have the SAME name, among other things.

Right now, all we share is a general disgust for all things HOG... well, that and some defense ;)

p.s. The same Pandemic affects our alliance, but the attrition rate is MUUUUCH lower. we had a ¨pre-formed¨ team of 20 players from 3 different teams that had never played all together in one team with 3 leaders who had never led a team together. Yah, Iḿ suuuuuuuure thatś what it is. LOL

• So waht you saying her is that you jusing Boo for gunmeat. You are trowing them under the bus like maggi worte. You admit that BOO isent whort annyting and that you donte care abute them. You are sutch a grate leder! (donte miss my ironi her)

Well if i hade ben BOO i know what i have done. I hade boroken that confed and ask you to pink unikorn my pink unikorn untill my pink unikorn.

I hade cal you a pink unikorn and then i hade walkt to my resistens and start talking to them.

Lowly to in a forum just diss youre confed. Lovly. :|

And fore me a confed mens that you are teh same thing nobady is beter ore worse thn the outer. wel Kimmei her just say that that sis the case whit boo.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Bad Ghost/Lejon ().

• kim you are a pink unicorn it seems, I think it's a worthy honour, I think

Anglo 2: Lord Öutoken you know

Anglo 6: hyperion and the absent hammer

Anglo 1: powerfully strong 💪 coffee

Anglo 3: chief of chiefs

Anglo 4: chocolate teardrop of desire :P

• Keep twisting my words around.

If we didn´t think they were amazing, we wouldn´t be in a confed with them.

tenor.gif?itemid=11957992

Saying that we are PARTNERS but two different alliances is not dissing them ROFL

Not everyone wants to BLOB up into one big unidentifiable unit. We will leave that to you.

• ask you to pink unikorn my pink unikorn untill my pink unikorn.

then i hade walkt to my resistens and start talking to them.

Ok... first.... I find the first sentence HIGHLY disturbing..... and it WILL give me ngihtmares... should that even be postable???

and second.... you WISH they would walk over to you and start talking to you ROFL.... it will be a cold day in your pink unicorn before that would happen. :D

• and second.... you WISH they would walk over to you and start talking to you ROFL.... it will be a cold day in your pink unicorn before that would happen. :D

Way wuld we even wish to think abute talking to youre left overs? :/