Date restart .comx

• any other groups starting?

Before 2017 being part of (NL domain): Triple Entente, GR, Cono, Cuni, Botsers, Veto and a lot more I don't remember anymore.

2018 TR Qualification: Aramis - Bob (Leader)
    2018-2019 Finals: Black Pearl - TFD (Uollas meta) (Leader)

2019-2020 Finals: Black Pearl - Lowlands (Uollas meta) (Leader)
    2020 Comx: Black pearl - NewOrder (Leader)
    2020 EU Qualification: Undutchable - NewOrder (Leader)
    2020-2021 Finals: Gata & Gato - Flakes (Uollas meta) (Leader)

NL legend 2018

• Sinzey old and retiredi, Finish :)

If you want to destroy us, I'm waiting in the gray area to try :*

If I tell sinzey we can farm you like we did on ukx, he will probably run back to his computer just to make another round!

• any alliance that is accepting new players?

2009-2012: Allys I remember Sethyan, HSL, COT

Qualifications: BigBadOrc / Arturo Prat

Finals 2018: BigBadOrc 48

Finals 2019: Crux Sancta 53

Finals 2020: DreaMTheateR 97

• Is Uollas coming?

No, I was planning on playing with a small dutch group but seeing as there will be more tech account than actual account we will skip and play another.

Before 2017 being part of (NL domain): Triple Entente, GR, Cono, Cuni, Botsers, Veto and a lot more I don't remember anymore.

2018 TR Qualification: Aramis - Bob (Leader)
    2018-2019 Finals: Black Pearl - TFD (Uollas meta) (Leader)

2019-2020 Finals: Black Pearl - Lowlands (Uollas meta) (Leader)
    2020 Comx: Black pearl - NewOrder (Leader)
    2020 EU Qualification: Undutchable - NewOrder (Leader)
    2020-2021 Finals: Gata & Gato - Flakes (Uollas meta) (Leader)

NL legend 2018

• Yes, start in NE and message TH

TH are not playing this round because of the coronavirus

I've let my players know that if they're young and healthy they should go out and help their communities right now instead of sitting home and playing videogames like useless twits.

To prevent the spread sick people have to stay home. If you're young and healthy you can help prevent the spread by shopping and such for sick people so they stay home rather than go out in stores and expose others to the virus. If you're sick you help everyone by staying home and asking for help so you don't run around and infect others. People in riskgroups need to stay home, healthy people can help them do that by making sure they got what they need.

Anyone can start facebook groups to mobilize their communities to encourage healthy people to help sick ones stay home. Everyone can chip in to set up glove/mask stands outside grocery stores to prevent the spread. Anyone can fill in where needed.

The Hunters

Save Our Souls

Post was edited 1 time, last by Playingwithfire: removed filter evasion ().