Looking for dual on COM1 active account.

• Hello!

I'm Çağlar. I'm looking for dual on COM1 server (https://ts1.travian.com/).

I'm from Turkey and my timezone is GMT +03:00 (server time is GMT +00:00 so, my local time is 3 hours ahead.) It could be really nice to have a dual who has minimum 6 hours of time difference between timezones.

I'm not using gold so much. I don't require my dual to buy golds.

The account is 249th at general leaderboard. I have 3 villages with 574, 482 and 211 populations. I have a medal (Attacker of The Week, 3rd place) on account. I'm playing as offensive teutons player. I'm a member of a leading alliance in the server. We, as an alliance, use Discord to comminucate. I require my dual to use Discord and to read all the messages on Discord and follow the news on Discord about the alliance. That's only thing I want from my dual.

Thanks!

• Oh, then I may be of help. As long as I don't have to play :)

"...If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken

Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools..."

~That's a fine looking high horse~

• You need a dual to read discord 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

No, I mean there are action happening everytime. Enemies attack to allies, allies require defences. Allies planning to attack to enemies. Typical things you know. And these things are being discussed in Discord. So, if you miss something that can be a negative advantage for you. So, you should follow the news.

• Would you like to be my dual?

Nah, just messing around. I'm on a break from travian so can't help you with the account. Only discord :)

"...If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken

Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools..."

~That's a fine looking high horse~