TS15's End of server nods, mentions, salutes

• IGN (single or dual-account): Phunkey (with Freako)

Your Set-up and Achievements: Top ranked attacker most of the server until the end. Top 11 pop, Attackers of the week, Defenders of the week, In both catagories same week, and top attackers multiple weeks in a row, and 1 week top raiders.

Alliance: Mean Girls

Best Alliance (Not your own): Legion ..collectively and great alliance, what killed them is lack of leadership

Best Player on the Server: SickNTwisted top ranked in anything, but the glue that pushed, organized, offended, defended, strategized, and played behind the scenes in every skill needed.

Best Offensive Player in your Alliance: Baba Yaga, RAGA, Unknown, Haxxore, Danger-- Die, Homer, Cookie, Grim , SickNTwisted, Sapiens. No one in particular order, because they all deserve mention.

Best Opponent (offensive): Legion

Best Defensive Player in your Alliance: OlJackRum

Best Opponent (defensive): Haggus

Best Leader (Your own):SickNTwisted

Best Leader (Not your own): x_Spectre_x , RandyR (Raiders)

Worst Leader: BlackDJ (Linus), but mind boggling honorable mention would be Pactyan and Mohican

Stupidest Decision: Linus (BlackDJ) thinking that waiting for MG to quit playing because they were winning was a valid strategy (and destroying the alliance)

Most Underrated: sooty --No matter what alliance, sooty was always a very scrappy spirited and fun player, always pushing people into everything.

Best Noob: wventrue

Biggest disappointment: Legion, wonderful alliance of players with no leadership

Memorable Moment of the server: MG stealing Carthago out from under Legion was a turning moment in the game

Soundtrack to your server: Leader of the Band

Alliance most improved: PNA

Alliance underachievers: MARINES (played for 15 years... still haven't figured it out.)

World Affairs: Tie between Mohican and Pactyan... Both had willing mergers on the table, but blew them because they did not have grasp of the game

Special mentions: wventrue -- incredible defensive player, Courageous dedicated, left early due to terminal cancer

• IGN (single or dual-account): SickNTwisted

Your Set-up and Achievements: Hun hamville, Egyptian 300% cap

Alliance: Mean Girls

Best Alliance (Not your own): Legion? I guess

Best Player on the Server: Homer

Best Offensive Player in your Alliance: Baba Yaga, RAGA, Unknown, Haxxore, Danger-- Die, Homer, Cookie, Grim , SickNTwisted, Sapiens. No one in particular order, because they all deserve mention.

Best Opponent (offensive): I think Phunkey until we took carthago While they were still in Legion

Best Defensive Player in your Alliance: OlJackRum, Homer

Best Opponent (defensive): Haggus

Best Leader (Your own):SickNTwisted

Best Leader (Not your own): Pactyan of PNA for a while

Worst Leader: OMG … Kush of DC … never have a seen stupidity in living color before. I cant even begin to count the number of new people he ruined the game for.

Stupidest Decision: Temporary NAP with TEMP

Most Underrated: zero

Best Noob: ...

Biggest disappointment: Legion

Memorable Moment of the server: RAGA slamming his second( or was it third) hammer into tra's cap on the second go around :D

Soundtrack to your server: I wanna be sedated

Alliance underachievers: MARINES I cant believe that Mohican hasn't changed his m.o. after losing so many rounds on birthday servers … doing the same thing every time and expecting different results is just sad

World Affairs: The one thing that could have ruined MGs win early on … the attempt of DiX, TEMP, DC to work together to take out MG … but they couldn't pull it together

Special mentions: Villa - she played long after she should have and hopefully it didn't hurt her real life relations. You did an awesome job and thank you <3

s6r2 - Vaultboy ……………………….. currently us20 Beerus
    s19 - Plague Fyre ……………………... us3 Shere Khan
    s20 - C3sar ...............……. uk3 Tantric Ritual
    s1r11 - Asmoti
    s19 - Tequila

• Hi, sorry for my English, I'm Italian ( Italian can't speak ENglish ). Next server we could do a World Codex Tournament. :yy:

"Adesso ce ripigliamm' tutt' chell che è 'o nuost" scanno111.jpg

zuuug.png

Riccanza.jpg

• IGN (single or dual-account): bubunda

Your Set-up and Achievements: Growth Phase Player and rose through alliance ranks thick and fast during the second half of the server. Top ranked attacker most of the server until the end. Top 20 pop, Top 25 Defense and Top 50 Attack rank overall. Have the highest population to number of villages ratio in top 20. Got Climbers and Raiders medal in some of the weeks. Rose to the upper ranks of PNA leadership playing in the 1st server as a player (noob)

Alliance: PNA (Pashtun Freedom Alliance)

Best Alliance (Not your own): MG because its the single handed, large unbalanced alliance in this server, they won the server the day the game started (day 1) and there was not much competition thereafter, after we destroyed Legion

Best Player on the Server: Difficult to Comment because top 17 Players are all MG. Haven't had personal interactions with any of them, but maybe best player to all of them for being ruthless, cruel and professional. On PNA side, Tra (for being an awesome raider, attacker and defender who started just as a noob like me) and taylorbbishop (who became barbaryan later, because our frequencies matched in planning and coordination) and to some extent Pactyan (for PNA leadership)

Best Offensive Player in your Alliance: Well we didn't have offensive players in our alliance, most were def so difficult to comment. We had hammers but they all raided and were never used for offense. But still to mention Emp, Gaurdian, Davout, Thorongil, Meadowhboy, LadyinRed.

Best Opponent (offensive): MG

Best Defensive Player in your Alliance: Busta, the6mover, serlis, collin0627

Best Opponent (defensive): Oljackrum, Homer

Best Leader (Your own): Pactyan

Best Leader (Not your own): SicknTwisted

Worst Leader: No Idea as there were not much leaders elsewhere

Stupidest Decision: Not able to convince Legion to join forces against MG, and loosing many players and hammers in the Legion wars which we won. It was a war which if not fought, could have defeated MG as Legion and PNA would have combined forces.

Most Underrated: stuckmojo (who singlehandedly brought Saguntum for PNA), Titanium Man (who was front line of defense and team player against most of all the MG battles) and Collin0627 (for coming up with an anvil everytime he lost one)

Best Noob: tra, moayadismail

Biggest disappointment: Legion, wonderful alliance of players with no leadership and failure to see what the alliance together would have done with us

Memorable Moment of the server: 4 MG hammers sent on tra and 3 were successfully blocked and only 1 passed. Similarly at a later time when 2 MG hammers were sent (1 being Raga) and only 1 of them passed. Also Collin0627 killing Raga's hammer while it was defending. And the only Successful Operation Against MG in the battles (chiefing of Buh-Bye-Oljackrum) planned by me :)

Soundtrack to your server: We never played any

Alliance most improved: PNA (definitely us)

Alliance underachievers: MG (because they lost too many hammers to PNA)

World Affairs: Failure to Convince Legion to join forces

Special mentions: wventrue -- incredible defensive player, Courageous dedicated, left early due to terminal cancer

• LEGION self imploded, there was no leadership. PNA had no part of legion self imploding, and Legion never thought of PNA as a serious military threat. A lot of legion defected to PNA, even though PNA was scoffed at, because the only alternative was to join MG in a snoozefest for the rest of the server. PNA got some of Legions better players because they wanted to continue the server with a fight (to their credit) And then, and only then, did PNA start gaining strategy and steam and actually become a server threat. Had Legion not joined you, would have the substance of a dandelion in the wind. Pactyan was a joke the entire server. IT wasn't legion who would join him, it was him that would not join legion, Had he joined LEgion, you WOULD have had victory points to possibly give server contention. I do not know what happened to TM. But it was PNA and MARINES leadership incompetence and lack of grasp of the game, that gave MG an easy walk with zero contention at all. Pactyan never got this, no one could talk to him to get him to understand, although he was great with lies in recruiting, NONE of which were true. Total leadership fail. We called Pactyan the Barky Barky Dog, and Mohican --Rocketman.

• Oljackrum here, unbelievable timing on that chief, the one long haul flight I had to do haha impeccable. (Got it back in the end)

I'll do one of these soon, good shout on mojo, he always has troops.

• LEGION self imploded, there was no leadership. PNA had no part of legion self imploding, and Legion never thought of PNA as a serious military threat. A lot of legion defected to PNA, even though PNA was scoffed at, because the only alternative was to join MG in a snoozefest for the rest of the server. PNA got some of Legions better players because they wanted to continue the server with a fight (to their credit) And then, and only then, did PNA start gaining strategy and steam and actually become a server threat. Had Legion not joined you, would have the substance of a dandelion in the wind. Pactyan was a joke the entire server. IT wasn't legion who would join him, it was him that would not join legion, Had he joined LEgion, you WOULD have had victory points to possibly give server contention. I do not know what happened to TM. But it was PNA and MARINES leadership incompetence and lack of grasp of the game, that gave MG an easy walk with zero contention at all. Pactyan never got this, no one could talk to him to get him to understand, although he was great with lies in recruiting, NONE of which were true. Total leadership fail. We called Pactyan the Barky Barky Dog, and Mohican --Rocketman.

Nice hate talks on Pactyan :) I hope he reads this :P
    BTW which Legion Players joined, many of them didn't we wanted them to tbh.

Legion didn't self implode, we lost multiple hammers against Legion initially, MG was far off from PNA, it was legion who were all immediate neighbours to us. Anyway long story short, no point arguing on this :)

• IGN (single or dual-account): Collin0627

Your Set-up and Achievements: mainly Egyptian developed small roman and hun hammers toward the end. Top 5 Server Defenders

Alliance: PNA (Pashtun Freedom Alliance)

Best Alliance (Not your own): MG

Best Player on the Server: Homer? idk I could pick any of 10 MG player

Best Offensive Player in your Alliance: A few players had nice hammers but they were all smashed and didn't cause much damage

Best Opponent (offensive): Raga, Homer, Baba Yaga

Best Defensive Player in your Alliance: Busta, the6mover, Davout, Guardian

Best Opponent (defensive): Oljackrum, Homer

Best Leader (Your own): bubunda, maybe not a leader but coordinating offense and defense until the very end

Best Leader (Not your own): SicknTwisted

Worst Leader: Never really talked to any leaders. i guess spectre because he was a dick to me

Stupidest Decision: Trying to play this server like a classic server and settling capital in Cimbri. (May have been good and bad)

Most Underrated: Whoever in PNA who kept coming up with defense. (Idk where it all came from but we killed way more hammers then I thought possible. I think Busta and serlis)

Best Noob: bubunda

Biggest disappointment: Fighting legion for so long when we could have worked together to fight MG

Memorable Moment of the server: Chiefing Raga's second Hammer while it was away(Supposedly 200k?)

Alliance underachievers: Legion, They were a mess

World Affairs: Some people take this game too seriously and makes the game less competitive and fun

• Legion didn't self implode, we lost multiple hammers against Legion initially, MG was far off from PNA, it was legion who were all immediate neighbours to us. Anyway long story short, no point arguing on this :)

Legion was all over the map. They were into regional spread. I still have the spreadsheets on this. PNA was localized (Being a newb, you also did not have a grasp of regional server play, so you had no idea how badly Pactyan messed up) Legion DID self implode................. I was a part of it, I did too many discord rants (this is saying this nicely) that brought awareness to what WASN'T happening in Legion as far as leadership goes. We lost Pictivum because MG took it. This caused much discord in discord, because we didn't have to lose it, and leadership in legion opted to do nothing. Then Carthago, the most important region on the map. Legion owned it. Zero moved in. Baba Yaga took a natars, which had everyone in legion fighting... We gotta challange that. Leadership challenged and said Lynx would defend. Linx was banned, we needed to move while Lynx was.. Leadership held a staying hand. and fights in discord flew everywhere, People started deleting and defecting when carthago fell. We were never really aware of PNA except for being little pests. Our issues were with MG and their eye on regional spread. (Which PNA knew nothing about) Legion was always a step behind moving into regioans, and we always had settlers on the way and MG always slid settlers in just minutes away from our planned regional spread. We were mirroring each other in strategy as far as regional take over.. But Legion was one step behind. If you think PNA had anything to do with Legion's bust up, you are very naive, flatter yourself too much or you are a lock step sheeple to pactyan's lies. Like we called him... the Rocketman. leader un

would be proud.

You stated in IGM that you wanted to come back next server with PNA. Good for you. You will be like Mohican.. who has played for 15 years and still hasnt figured out this game. Enjoy next server..cuz you arent going anywhere

• Settling in Cimbris for Great Titans boots may have been a good strategy, if you could grab enough resources for a lvl 20 treasury. Very hard to do early in the game. Not a bad choice though, as long s you dont puddle there.

As far as fighting legion, why not? they were busy fighting MG for territories, other skirmishes might have happened, but the epic ones were MG/Legion with MG cleaning Legion's clocks. Legion approached PNA several times about merging, but Pactyan would not agree to terms, he could have taken over legion entirely, and they would have welcomed a leader, He could have changed the name to PNA Legion didn't care. But Pactyan had no comprehension on what advantages he was throwing away. Too proud, too egocentric, ) and a liar_ and never understood the game enough to understand exactly what and why what his offers were... that were outrageously stupid, and Legion decided he was too dense to deal with and walked away... most decided, it was a win for MG.. and moved on to other servers and quit the game. Some were recruited by PNA and many went to MG, not to win.. because MG had won, they clearly had VPS to win the game, there was no way anyone could catch up, and only Legion was the one to give some challenge but onlly if they allied with someone. It would have taken an alliance with PNA and MARINES all together to gain VPS to give the server any contest. Pactyan still thought it was all about hammers and anvils, and thought he had the might to win. Perhaps he did, but he did not have regional spread. At this point, the talks ended, Legion realized pactyan and mohican were not playing this as a regional server for a win, they were playing it like a WW server. Legion threw it's hands realizing now competitive merge could happen, and they threw their hands. This is where Pactyan blew it for you. We were all keeping regional spread sheets with coordinated settles planned.. I bet PNA didnt have any. They were worried about villages and croppers and stuff, not regions, opening regions, and which region needed to be opened next, in order to make a bd for the next How do we know? Because you were tightly clustered.. You took a few villages here and there, but thats the game, a lot of players lose villages, and they dont mind, because it opens settle slots for better regional gain. That is not necessarily a loss. If you lose a 4-4-4-6 but haave a better chnce for a 1-1-1-15 in a region with higher victory points as an opportunity, it's not a big loss, and most probably a gain. So losing a skirmish here and there was not the epic battles you were led to believe ..Capturing Raga's hammer though, was HUGE.. props to you for that. Yes Legion was a mess.. lack of leadership. Seems the last 2 months of the game, PNA did start playing and gained regional control awareness. I think hands down most improved award did go to PNA for that..

Where PNA thought villages were epic battles, where they were missing the big picture was.. a village is nice,, but it's a pawn on the map. What the whole big picture is, is REGIONS. opening regions systematically to move to regions with either critical artifacts and own regions with 100 vp (no artifacts at all) losing a village to open up a settle spot as you are spreading toward the regional goals and directions and plans is no major loss. In fact.. I asked MG WHY they didn't take my villages in Pictivum.. they told me... because my spread plans were mirroring theirs, and they did not want to open an expansion slot. Exactly what I was hoping for. but didn't happen. Once they did chief my villages in Carthago (The turning point of the game was when it was clear to Legion that MG was going to take Carthago, and leadership was going to passively let it happen.... all the infighting started, players quit they scrambled to reach out to PNA and realized we werent on the same playing field, and players left the game entirely, or moved on to tournament server, or left alliances. The only part PNA had in legions implosion, was the realization Pactyan wasnt playing with all his marbles and there was no point in asking for help. With no help in sight, and legion literally had ZERO DEFENCE.. none... zip, nada... We reached out to raiders, who had plenty.. but raider realized Legion had no leaders, and they folded. Legion vanished. Raiders DID have regional spread awareness and tactical planning. They knew what needed to happen, they just couldnt manage it. Raiders saw Legion imploding and migrated to PNA. or MG. and both alliances vaporized. I did not care what villages I lost as long as they werent carthgo (MG fixed that for me, and wiped me out of carthago), I did not WANT to be in pictivum, and had started depopulating pictivum and crannying it up. I was more than happy for PNA or MG take those villages. Of course, MG was aware of pop changes in my villages and realized I was remodeling them to make them useless. I was more than happy to give those up. MG laughed and left me stuck with the rusty hulks and wouldnt take them. WHY? AWARENESS. a village s not just a prize when it's regions that is the big perspective. They would not grant me the expansion slot.

• Part of the MG model to take the server involves being aware of how much pop to finish unlocking a region,, being ready with settlers when a new region opens, the occasional push early on for ts to hussle settlers moving .. being aware of the 15c's in the opening regions and having people ready to grab them, watching not just the regions we are unlocking but also regions other alliances are unlocking, knowing where the high vp regions are and taking them, knowing which small arties we need first and making strong plays for them and not overpopulating regions as cp and expansion slots are the only way to keep going faster. Parties in every village are essential to growth.

All accounts have some offense or defense, but we do have specialists as well as hybrids. Troop counts and raiding are high priority … you need resources well above and beyond what a village can produce on its own. Then we also took into account that Egyptian gives the most bang for the resources and tried to make sure Egyptians were on most 15c's and worked together with chiefing or handing off villages.

We also took into account that spawn regions are the most difficult to control and didn't waste ettlers on those regions and instead used chiefs, again making parties essentially as large parties affect both our own chiefs positively in conquering as well as affecting defense in our villages being conquered. Since we had so many high pop accounts that take a hit in morale bonuses most of the time, large parties help with more then just cp.

We then factored in the new features on this server such as the hospital … learning how to use it effectively and the drawbacks such as whatever troops you start healing, you have to wait for that batch to finish healing before it moves to the next batch. There were times where healing a troop type was not worth the effort. There was alos my favorite new feature of the resource bonuses going into the hero inventory … with needing to be spread all over the map, this was a far more effective, efficient and faster way to grow villages in new regions.

All of this does not include the bgs, the defense teams and any other coordination. None of this was figured out by me on my own, but as part of the leadership team, we all keep track of the changes and how to best utilize these changes and to make sure that anyone new to the team is able to learn and find this information.

s6r2 - Vaultboy ……………………….. currently us20 Beerus
    s19 - Plague Fyre ……………………... us3 Shere Khan
    s20 - C3sar ...............……. uk3 Tantric Ritual
    s1r11 - Asmoti
    s19 - Tequila

• Legion was all over the map. They were into regional spread. I still have the spreadsheets on this. PNA was localized (Being a newb, you also did not have a grasp of regional server play, so you had no idea how badly Pactyan messed up) Legion DID self implode................. I was a part of it, I did too many discord rants (this is saying this nicely) that brought awareness to what WASN'T happening in Legion as far as leadership goes. We lost Pictivum because MG took it. This caused much discord in discord, because we didn't have to lose it, and leadership in legion opted to do nothing. Then Carthago, the most important region on the map. Legion owned it. Zero moved in. Baba Yaga took a natars, which had everyone in legion fighting... We gotta challange that. Leadership challenged and said Lynx would defend. Linx was banned, we needed to move while Lynx was.. Leadership held a staying hand. and fights in discord flew everywhere, People started deleting and defecting when carthago fell. We were never really aware of PNA except for being little pests. Our issues were with MG and their eye on regional spread. (Which PNA knew nothing about) Legion was always a step behind moving into regioans, and we always had settlers on the way and MG always slid settlers in just minutes away from our planned regional spread. We were mirroring each other in strategy as far as regional take over.. But Legion was one step behind. If you think PNA had anything to do with Legion's bust up, you are very naive, flatter yourself too much or you are a lock step sheeple to pactyan's lies. Like we called him... the Rocketman. leader un

would be proud.

You stated in IGM that you wanted to come back next server with PNA. Good for you. You will be like Mohican.. who has played for 15 years and still hasnt figured out this game. Enjoy next server..cuz you arent going anywhere

Well As I said to you, I wasn't involved in any PNA calls upto maybe December, so I might have my information wrong to some extent. But we did fight some battles against Legion in treverorum, umm forgetting the player names. I can vouch for everything that happened afterwards (by that time Legion was destroyed almost). Also well we did loose a lot of hammers against Legion (that's for sure) so somewhere that would have happened right :) So the primary hammers and primary attack minded players were either lost or they deleted accounts after the legion battles, before even the MG battles started. We did improve a lot collectively after that, many new players (not from legion, but our very own) came up with new strategies and probably we learnt the most in terms of experience out of it :) The new crop of PNA comprising of collin0627, gaurdian, busta, serlis, davout, irohofthewest, tra, barbarian, redf and many more probably took a lot of time to figure out what's the right strategy and maybe Pactyan was also a bit clueless then (I am sure he tried his best). So we did start to improve after we all got the act together, however by then maybe 70% of the server was over. We tried our best, I would say that most of us in the above list were noobs or maybe a bit higher than a noob.

And well I would love to come back with PNA anytime as we have formed more of a bond here and player understanding which might not be the perfect, but probably enjoyable :)

• AAnd this is the model of how you do regional play! We attempted this with Legion, MG did it much much better! Bubunda.... read this and learn, and come back next year giving us grief!

• Stuck Mojo is hardcore band from 90s 😂🇷🇸 man i havnt played travian since i dont know like 2004 or somthing not sure ,but this was hell of a game,MG i dont need to say anything amazing alliance organized and visibly know what they doing,PNA we did well since we just pick up players from there and there but im loyal to the end so i rejected invitations to other allies im not gonna mention which ones they know 😂,thanks everybody for really good game,good experience Bubunda,Pactyan ,Barbarian Busta and others thanks for being there for me in need 💪🇷🇸,i need to mention Zero he is pushy good player we still fight while im writing this,no quitting man not for me ill fight till 13th 8pm ,im just like that hardcore to the bones ,im happy i been part of PNA great guys amazing people hope we will play more serious next time,also i need to mention Tsubotai he was amazing player too bar he didnt join PnA i really wanted to play with him then SAGUTNUM would be easy ours ,cheers people love you all

MILOVAN MIKA ILIC

SERBIAN IFBB BODYBUILDER 💪🇷🇸

• Oljackrum here, unbelievable timing on that chief, the one long haul flight I had to do haha impeccable. (Got it back in the end)

I'll do one of these soon, good shout on mojo, he always has troops.

off course i always had troops whwn i was surrounded by you,Zero etc 😂💪 cheers

• IGN (single or dual-account): Taylorbbishop at first, then took over barbarian around mid January.

Your Set-up and Achievements: Top 20 ranked defender, Top Defender (4x)

Alliance: Alliance

Best Alliance (Not your own): MG

Best Player on the Server: I’d say a lot of MG and a couple of old legion players. Specifically Homer, SickNTwisted, Phunkey, etc.

Best Offensive Player in your Alliance: I’d say Sheisty before he had to leave. He had a top 50 hammer with one of the tiniest pops

Best Opponent (offensive): Most of MG

Best Defensive Player in your Alliance: We had a lot of people who were good defenders and coordinators

Best Opponent (defensive): Oljackrum

Best Leader (Your own): I’d say Bubunda took great leadership with defense and offense once he took position. Pactyan kept spirits high and was a good leader for our alliance in my opinion.

Best Leader (Not your own): SickNTwisted

Worst Leader: Leader of raiders m

Stupidest Decision: Taking over barbarian. I wish I kept my villages and continued to expand on it. Going from 9 villages to 18 was overwhelming at first.

Most Underrated: A lot of new people showed out this server.

Best Noob: stuck mojo

Biggest disappointment: Not merging with Legion. It could’ve changed the whole server substantially

Memorable Moment of the server: Continuously taking out top hammers. It was insane to see how big some people’s hammers were.

Alliance most improved: I’d say Us

Alliance underachievers: Marines and Legion

Special mentions: it was a fun first server in a while. Thank you all for it.

• Even with massive loss of players, and only a handful of players left active (what, 3? Kwallace, Histheric, and Haggus?) Legion still managed to pull off third because they understood regional spread. Legion PLUS PNA could have given the server interest, had Pactyan not been a tool about it.

Legion with 3 active players managed to pull off 3rd place only ‭47,209‬ points less than PNA while PNA still lost to MG by ‭115,796‬

For an alliance that folded at Christmas with the exception of 3 players, I just dont get PNA's distain for Legion.

The more I read forums, the more I realize PNA thinks victory is gauged by the wrong measuring stick, I think they think victory points are battles won

They think Pactyan is so great, because his perception is shared by them, and they have no grasp of the game either. They still think Victory points are battles won/lost and have no concept on how to make victory points go up. And they have no concept why anyone with a clue thinks Pactyan blew this as a leader. PNA had talent, they had armies, what they didn't have was a map on how to win

The game was a walkaway for MG. Losing hammers in an alliance that sighs with relief to lose troops, is not necessarily a victory. This game is not lost by battles lost and won. Victory points arent tabulated by troop loss. The more PNA continues to talk, the more I realize they still dont grasp this regional game, and plan on coming back next server like another Mohican. I can talk and talk. But this is disturbing.

• . “The more PNA continues to talk, the more I realize they still dont grasp this regional game“

I don’t know if you’ve realized, but 90% of our players haven’t played or haven’t played in more than 5-10 years. The more I read your comments, the more it seems like you are a jealous girl who pactyan broke up with and won’t talk to anymore.

Yes, we didn’t understand the regional aspect until later in the game and once we started to expand it was too late to even win the server. Especially with a stacked team like MG.

You say “Legion with 3 active players manages to pull off 3rd” You realize that there were basically only 3 alliances in this server once October hit. I don’t know what’s ticked you off, but stress less. Your life will be better. It’s just a game man.

• . , the more it seems like you are a jealous girl who pactyan broke up with and won’t talk to anymore.

Yes, we didn’t understand the regional aspect until later in the game and once we started to expand it was too late to even win the server. Especially with a stacked team like MG.

You seem like a decent guy, But I just don't understand the loyalty to a guy that sold any chance of making this server interesting, and even possibly competitive and flushed it down the toilet, because he didn;t understand the game, he had everything offered to him on a platter to PLEASE make this interesting, and yet you can't see that he was the one who failed to negotiate with alliances begging them to take them and be a leader and make a server of this game. Raiders were giving him the same offer. Basically, they said, LEAD, do what you will, just show us you know what you are doing, he showed he didn't so everyone threw their cards in, folded and moved off to other servers. Then PNA puts Pactyan on a pedestal as a real leader, when the rest of the travian world is blinking, wondering what's in the koolaid you have been drinking. This guy was playing checkers when everyone else was playing 3 dimensional chess. Because you puddled, you had managed to built "fortresses" easily defended, and build armies, but when you do that, you cant reach across the map and do a regional play. Pactyan was lectured on this by many alliances and information bounced off him like bullets on wonder woman's wrist cuffs. The more he talked, the more people who understand the game knew it was better to fold than sell out their alliances on a nowhere plan. The only reason some of us stuck around was to make connections so we join unified/organized alliances for the next round of Codex. Im not mad, I just know next round, TM, LG. MG are facing off against each other for a highly competitive server and we will watch you face off again with Marines. I was hoping for more from you guys.