TS15's End of server nods, mentions, salutes

• Hey all

Not a great start at the game as we entered this server as beginners and later realised how organised and proffesional MG actually was. So first of all congrats to Sickntwisted and all professional MG players such as Unknown, oljackrum, etc... for winning the server.

About PNA: I started building up PNA with 2 members. Me and Giant. After 2 months we had around 40 players but most of them had no clue what they were doing. Giant thought it would be better to join TEMP as they had good players. I considered it and later did merge with them. I did not like their leader Kaizen from day one, because no one likes an attitude especially from a 16 year old high school kid who ended up abandoning TEMP as its leader with giving no one rights to leadership. Anyhow I did join TEMP as leader and kept PNA alive with leaving Giant in charge there as wing of TEMP. I decided the best option was to get most loyal TEMP players to join me back to PNA since we had no leadership right in TEMP and the alliance was going down with majority leaving to MG or Legion. This is a fact that maybe some players don't know. It was a big struggle. I had great players leaving us such as Lenzor, pasiflora and several other great players because of the frustration and lack of experience in PNA which I do not deny.

Worst leader in game had to be Kaizen. Best leader I met must be Giant for the first few months of the game and later Bubunda in PNA. He had a lack of experience like myself( this is my 3 rd server ever and first codex like server) but the spirit is always high. PNA did their best, this is only the beginning. I will take my most loyal of my loyalist on future campaigns.

MG see you in the next server, we will have a tougher battle next time around when we will also have a pre made team and then it will be fair !

Honorbale mentions: Djsteff, Redf, busta, tra, Bubunda, Collin, EMP, Bassman, MEtazapper, Taylorbishop (Barbaryan), Stuck mojo, Serlis, Guardian , davout, decrepit dragon, biggie dikus and maybe I missed one or two more players, sorry about that :P

Honourable mention aslo to MoIsmail aka Iroh of the west.

PNA SEMPER FI !

PACTYAN

:rep02:

Post was edited 2 times, last by Pactyan: Honourable mention aslo to MoIsmail aka Iroh of the west. ().

• MG was going to win no matter what. Everybody knew it when they show up.

They had 30 strong core players which no alliance had. Most of them were defensive but few strong offensive players too.

There was long waiting list for MG to join. MG was the only Alliance in server who had luxury to pick players to recruit.

First week was PRO leader. Second week was Tempt leader. But after third week there was only MG. They dominated server to the end.

However even in First week when I saw MG I realized MG going to win this server.

In first week PRO was leader at raiding. In 5 days PRO leader and founder gone yellow. I sent him a message and he give me rights of clan.

But he went yellow again few days later. I kicked him and I took control of clan. But I everyday there was another yellow. I kick and raid them.

Recruiting players was not easy. There was not many application. I spammed lots of players to recruit few players.

Then I shared leadership with few players. Few days later Pasiflara quit from leadership he

said that PRO players are not team players because no one joined discord. I decide that moment PRO is over. I sent good by message to everyone and quit PRO.

Second week was Tempt leader in top raiders because They recruit many players who quit from Pro. That week Legion was also doing well. Because they were very strong in south west.

They captured many territories.

Map was like this

İn North West Tempt

İn North East Marines

İN south West Legion

İn South East MG

Also there was a raiders and few more clan too.

İt look like MG was going To take Delphi and Since Delphi was given 200 victory points they were going to win.

MG was fighting with DC, then DC leadership is just quit and they deleted their account. . Then For MG there was no competition left in south east.

After that Temp"s leader left. Tempt players need to find another clan. Few top raiders from Tempt join MG and others join PNA because there was not enough space in

MG to recruit more players.

İn first month Legion collected more victory points than MG in early game. But MG was catching up quickly. They response was blaming MG players with cheating.

They used mass reporting to ban MG players. Few strong MG players get banned. But this did not hurt MG at all. Because there was a long list of players

who want to join MG. So they could just recruit another player for the one get banned. Sametimes MG recruited players from Legion and this hurt legion more.

For me turning point of game was Legion leaders attacked me. Fİrst Shadow scout me and then Sercalman attacked me. It was very close attack.

There was just few hours to respond but MG helped me and we defended successfully. Then I started to attack Legion players. I defeated Taicho from legion.

What suprised me was no one helped him. Taicho get yellow then Legion just kicked him. Despite to fact that Taicho was very good player. I was attacking Legion only Sercalman had a

successful defense against me. Then there was talking between Legion and PNA. They could not agree and they decide to fight with eachother. Meanwhile I retrained my Army I started to hit

legion. Then Sercalman deleted his account. Legion give up. After that many legion players joined MG and same joined PNA.

Then PNA recruited many players from raiders and Marines. This was another bad strategic move. PNA plan was not to win server it was only to become second rank clan.

Which was quite a success since they were very weak at start.

I do not think there was any possibility for any other clan to win. Mainly because there was not many players in server. Everyday there was another yellow. Only MG was

in a place to recruit new players. Clan leaders was the first ones to see this. And they quit. When a clan collepse their players look for another clan. This gived other clans to little more

time. Only 3 clan left in the end.

1. MG 58 players

2. PNA 46 players

3. LEGION 26 Players (Leadership quit)

There was not enough players to go around. Only 46 players left in the end in PNA. Even if the fact that PNA sent a message to almost everybody

to join PNA in server, also they recruited to death few clans like Marines and Raiders still they end up with 46 players.

So MG won obviously. PNA became second rank Clan. For clans other than MG there was only one achievement to make that is becaming Second rank.

I Conguralate Pactyan from PNA because he was only clan leader who did survive until end of the server against MG.

• And we have last day shenanigans from PNA … chiefing villages trying to take regions that they wont get victory points for, wont get a new artifact to use (24 hour counter to activate) so all they can do is take advantage now while MG has their End of server Bash at my cap :D They couldn't catch our hammers or kill of our defense most of the server so we took care of it for them … just over 1 million in offense and defense points today … LOVE YOU Mean Girls <3

Images

s6r2 - Vaultboy ……………………….. currently us20 Beerus
    s19 - Plague Fyre ……………………... us3 Shere Khan
    s20 - C3sar ...............……. uk3 Tantric Ritual
    s1r11 - Asmoti
    s19 - Tequila

• As individuals ...

s1r11 - Asmoti
    s19 - Tequila

• And alliance stats … special note … player Deadly quietly grew all server just to form an alliance on the last day when no one would be able to undo his actions and took 2 regions all by himself just by making his own alliance in the last few hours, showing more spunk, more strategy just by quietly growing in the heart of MG all server long (and yes we knew he was there)

s1r11 - Asmoti
    s19 - Tequila

• And we have last day shenanigans from PNA … chiefing villages trying to take regions that they wont get victory points for, wont get a new artifact to use (24 hour counter to activate) so all they can do is take advantage now while MG has their End of server Bash at my cap :D They couldn't catch our hammers or kill of our defense most of the server so we took care of it for them … just over 1 million in offense and defense points today … LOVE YOU Mean Girls <3

bla bla bla ,i was playing the game till last minute ,ask Zero he was too and many others 💪😎 thats because we all knew result few months ago doesn't mean we should stop playing ,stop being childish and eat your carrot!

• bla bla bla ,i was playing the game till last minute ,ask Zero he was too and many others 💪😎 thats because we all knew result few months ago doesn't mean we should stop playing ,stop being childish and eat your carrot!

Lots were playing the game. Look at Deadly. made his own alliance today a man of 1, and captured two regions doing it. He still didn't get victory points for it, but he was playing till the end of the game. This was not being childish. Giving props to a guy who finishes in the top ten on a server with no alliance is wearing mithril mail and the Andúril sword then takes 2 regions the last day.

• bla bla bla ,i was playing the game till last minute ,ask Zero he was too and many others 💪😎 thats because we all knew result few months ago doesn't mean we should stop playing ,stop being childish and eat your carrot!

Yes … you were running into my def troops at zero's up til the last minute :D

s1r11 - Asmoti
    s19 - Tequila

• You seem like a decent guy, But I just don't understand the loyalty to a guy that sold any chance of making this server interesting, and even possibly competitive and flushed it down the toilet, because he didn;t understand the game, he had everything offered to him on a platter to PLEASE make this interesting, and yet you can't see that he was the one who failed to negotiate with alliances begging them to take them and be a leader and make a server of this game. Raiders were giving him the same offer. Basically, they said, LEAD, do what you will, just show us you know what you are doing, he showed he didn't so everyone threw their cards in, folded and moved off to other servers. Then PNA puts Pactyan on a pedestal as a real leader, when the rest of the travian world is blinking, wondering what's in the koolaid you have been drinking. This guy was playing checkers when everyone else was playing 3 dimensional chess. Because you puddled, you had managed to built "fortresses" easily defended, and build armies, but when you do that, you cant reach across the map and do a regional play. Pactyan was lectured on this by many alliances and information bounced off him like bullets on wonder woman's wrist cuffs. The more he talked, the more people who understand the game knew it was better to fold than sell out their alliances on a nowhere plan. The only reason some of us stuck around was to make connections so we join unified/organized alliances for the next round of Codex. Im not mad, I just know next round, TM, LG. MG are facing off against each other for a highly competitive server and we will watch you face off again with Marines. I was hoping for more from you guys.

Hi Phunkey

Great men don't call people out on the internet, I have respect for the game and all people. I haven't called you out once. Yes I am not as experienced as you. Yes this is my first codex server and I beated Raiders, Legion, and Marines and made some MG players quit like Villa. Don't make useless accusation on the web. You come and see me in real life and swear at me in my face, see what happens. I rarely use the computer. I am an outdoors guy, . I take girls to bed that you can't even imagine saying hi to. SO don't play the big man on the web. Cause your not even that when MG chased you out of Italy on the codex map and then you settled in Africa and they kicked you out of Carthago aswell. Until you betrayed your people (Legion) and went to join MG. Not mentioning the fact you were a leader in Legion ..... so don't talk about loyalty cause loyalty is a two way street which you don't understand clearly.

Everyone knows Raiders was puppet of Legion so negotiating with them was negotiating with Legion.

Everyone also knows Mohican.....

So don't tell me about my negotiation skills either. I just completed my 3rd year In law degree and got a first class in Negotiation skills.

Anyhow nothing but love to everyone. MG played well and won the game. PNA smashed this server and everyone knows this. We are the number 1 defenders.

See you in the next server MG.

Semper Fi PNA

• Hi Phunkey

Great men don't call people out on the internet, I have respect for the game and all people. I haven't called you out once. Yes I am not as experienced as you. Yes this is my first codex server and I beated Raiders, Legion, and Marines and made some MG players quit like Villa. Don't make useless accusation on the web. You come and see me in real life and swear at me in my face, see what happens. I rarely use the computer. I am an outdoors guy, . I take girls to bed that you can't even imagine saying hi to. SO don't play the big man on the web. Cause your not even that when MG chased you out of Italy on the codex map and then you settled in Africa and they kicked you out of Carthago aswell. Until you betrayed your people (Legion) and went to join MG. Not mentioning the fact you were a leader in Legion ..... so don't talk about loyalty cause loyalty is a two way street which you don't understand clearly.

Everyone knows Raiders was puppet of Legion so negotiating with them was negotiating with Legion.

Everyone also knows Mohican.....

So don't tell me about my negotiation skills either. I just completed my 3rd year In law degree and got a first class in Negotiation skills.

Anyhow nothing but love to everyone. MG played well and won the game. PNA smashed this server and everyone knows this. We are the number 1 defenders.

See you in the next server MG.

Semper Fi PNA

• Cookie, you gave me the first advice on raiding in the game, back when I had no clue of how to raid, Much Respect to you and congratulation on winning!

Hope to see you next server.

Pactyan

• Hello, Redf here. I been playing travian for 10 years, this server i went with PNA since server start, also, i went full defence bunker mode since i did not expect much of it.

I was part of almost every defence action and had my hand in almost every operation or was present at least.

First, i would congratulate everyone involved. I think we all had good fights.

For all the good players from Legion/Raider/Temp/MG i give a salute for the the fight's. If you respected us as enemy we respect you as well.

I don't like this pat in the back type of posts, i am pretty sure we are just going to sharpen our swords for the next server.

What i wanted to mention was, PNA was one, if not, the most successful alliance on the server. there is no doubts in that, the simple fact that a team of randoms glue together managed to face a team of 30 premade, and many others, speak's for itself. Deny as much as you would like. i will just laugh that.

senja_US or how we called you in game Phunkey.

You have big words, for some one, like many mentioned, had the server given on a platter from the start.

You mentioned that MG showed far more leadership and negotiating skills? It's funny because i saw MG actually struggling negotiating anything, leadership? what issue specifically had an alliance that had the server won on the very start had to face? Had you lost, it would have been an embarrassment. In fact, in my 10 year play, i never saw so much lack of leadership and backstabbing in a server.

anyway...

Leadership is about overcoming odds and hardships. that's what i saw in PNA, we fought together, we defended together, we celebrated and mourned together. We overcame huge challenges, we went from nobody's to 2nd place, we were survivors and we fought in the face, even the all mighty MG. i am pretty sure we were responsible for killing more MG hammers then any of the alliances you praise so much.

Nonetheless, i also praise some of our opponents in MG that are above slandering and played a hard but fair game.

From my part, my only regret was not being more active(life happens). Hopefully we can all fight again next server. Or in the future. Anyway, no bad blood on my part, was a very fun server.