Adventures

• the animals aren\t respawning and there have been no adventures for a while ? or am i just expecting 1x to be faster ?

"The second
    change
    was requested during the Legends on Tour 2019 Summit and it is
    connected with the oasis. In the
    very early game phase, the oasis will spawn nature troops only once. If you
    kill all the animals, the oasis will be free until end of beginner protection
    (depending on the server speed -without extension), after this moment nature
    troops can spawn again in the oasis."

Adventures are 3/day

• ok wow. thanks for the answer dude.that changes everything - hero action is far less. i suppose more like the old micro farming. surely you need nature to fight back !))

• I reckon Nature should be even MORE risky - you know spawning 20 elephants or 10 alligatores - the gold is too expensive - rather make it cheaper and everyone will spend - they need to change the model

• Hero action is the same as always

2008-2012 Com2 - [PM]/ US/ MDS

2018/2019 Com6 - Blitz (MAM)

2019/20 Com2 - Divide&Conquer (Gunners)

2020 Com4 - Blitzkrieg (GD)

2020/21 Com2 - Godzilla (Gunners)

• you are wrong its not after beginners protection. its AFTER SERVER START most likely since if you attack an oasis from a capital and someone join the game 3months into server he would still have beginner protction. meaning the oasis will never respawn because there is always people with BP.

#themoreyouknow

• you are wrong its not after beginners protection. its AFTER SERVER START most likely since if you attack an oasis from a capital and someone join the game 3months into server he would still have beginner protction. meaning the oasis will never respawn because there is always people with BP.

#themoreyouknow

It's a direct quote from patch notes. And yes, they should have said, in the first days of the server, equal to BP