Tribute - Nominations of the server

• Every round there is always some alliances and players that separate from the rest. In this thread you can nominate the players you think deserve some additional credit.

You can add some titles as well if you think there is some missing. Else just copy everything below and fill it in :)

Player:

Best player -

Best leader -

Best defensive player -

Best offensive player -

Most underrated account -

Most overrated account -

Most valued player -

The coziest player -

Best tactician -

The joker - single player with most impact on the server (can be single events where a player has had deciding impact)

5 players (from another alliance) I would like to play with again on another server -

5 players (from my own alliance) I would like to play with again on another server -

Alliances

Best alliance -

Most underrated alliance -

Most overrated alliance -

Best defensive alliance -

Best offensive alliance -

Best management/leadership -

Random categories

Best manipulator -

The newcomer of the round -

All honor and respect… (player, alliance, account)

Best Gaul -

Best Roman -

Best Teuton -

Best forum participant -

Worth to remember

Best occurrence -

Worst occurrence -

Best use of artefact -

Worst use of artefact -

Greatest loss -

Most important occurrence -

Biggest surprise -

Why my alliance lost/won -

Other players that should be mentioned -

This is how I will remember this round of Nordic 3:

• We had biggest cataoff at Beerhunter, i like To remember that, since some other hasnt so big catas.. Also I like To thank everyone Who parcipate To def our Off and those who sended grain To keep Alive.. Also I like liek To remember ruzzin and pedersen ass sending defs and keep our troops behind walls.. Was a fun server, much To hold on, went fine :)

Thanks for this

• Player:

Best player - Beerhunter

Best leader - Kaalchaan

Best defensive player - Finefestival

Best offensive player - Beerhunter

Most underrated account - Megalodond

Most overrated account - Omalley

Most valued player - Tyhmät

The coziest player - Franzenr

Best tactician - Fighter

The joker - Timon & Pumba

5 players (from another alliance) I would like to play with again on another server - Mulan, Timon & Pumba, Strilen, Alt for norge, Pinocchio

5 players (from my own alliance) I would like to play with again on another server - Ruzzin, Kaalchaan, Fighter, Kontra, Franzenr

Alliances

Best alliance - DOH

Most underrated alliance - NewL

Most overrated alliance - DOH

Best defensive alliance - The Clan

Best offensive alliance - PP

Best management/leadership - DOH

Random categories

Best manipulator - Omalley

All honor and respect to DOH, they outplayed us

Best Gaul - Beerhunter

Best Roman - Ruzzin

Best Teuton - Tyhmät

This is how I will remember this round of Nordic 3: We were beaten but it was fun :D

Thank you for everyone! :)

Edit: I wrote this in hurry and could not remember the names of many players, in my opinion everyone in DOH, The clan and UTII should be mentioned as well as the player who played alone in alliance "?".

It was a great server, thank you once more. :)

Post was edited 1 time, last by Unitur ().

• Best player - No one stood out as the number 1 player

Best leader - Pedersen

Best defensive player - Mulan

Best offensive player - Baloo

Most underrated account - Megalodond

Most overrated account - SpongeBob

Most valued player - Ruzzin, Kaalchaan, Kamikaze, Markka and many others :D

The coziest player - Pedersen

Best tactician - Kaalchaan

The joker - Omalley

5 players (from another alliance) I would like to play with again on another server - Mulan amongst a few others

5 players (from my own alliance) I would like to play with again on another server - There are more than five :)

Alliances

Best alliance - DOH

Best defensive alliance - The United Clans (We made the most def operations which i would say were mostly succesful) - DOH could also easily be considered since they were very efficient and fast to react when deffing.

Best offensive alliance - DOH - Definitely what made the difference and showed that they were in a different league than us.

Best management/leadership - Mulan and Co.

Random categories

Best Gaul - Megalodond

Best Roman - Many options...

Best Teuton - Baloo

Best discord participant - Pedersen

Worth to remember

Best occurrence - The forming of The United Clans

Worst occurrence - There are many xD

Best use of artefact - DOH attack on Tyhmät "Montreal"

Worst use of artefact - Unique boots at Heroxen

Greatest loss - Tapiiri from 100 to 0

Biggest surprise - Destruction of DOH WW

Why my alliance lost/won - Quality beast Quantity - nevertheless it was fun

Other players that should be mentioned - The players who participated in the action we had on this server --> (Players from DOH and The United Clans)

• Player: Baloo

Best player - mulan

Best leader - mulan

Best defensive player - pinocchio, bare ikke heldig med deff call

Best offensive player - omalley

Most underrated account - pain and panic

Most overrated account -

Most valued player - spongbob

The coziest player -

Best tactician - mulan

The joker - single player with most impact on the server (can be single events where a player has had deciding impact) haggerbax or omalley

5 players (from another alliance) I would like to play with again on another server - kaalchan, Beerhunter, ruzzin, heroxen,Franzenr

5 players (from my own alliance) I would like to play with again on another server - alle fra doh

Alliances

Best alliance - doh

Most underrated alliance - fisketur

Most overrated alliance - the clan

Best defensive alliance - doh bare se statestik i spillet

Best offensive alliance - doh bare se statestik i spillet

Best management/leadership - Mulan

Random categories

Best Gaul - pinocchio

Best Roman - omalley

Best Teuton - mulan

Best forum participant - spongebob

Worth to remember

Best occurrence - blev nummer 1 offensivt

Worst occurrence - min main mistede 8 marker på et tidspunkt

Best use of artefact - store/unikke støvler ved vores deff spillere, så de kunne nå frem med deff

Worst use of artefact - unikke træner ved the clan og ut2

Greatest loss - ?

Most important occurrence - da vi tog alle byggeplanerne

Biggest surprise - da vi tog alle byggeplanerne

Why my alliance lost/won - vi havde en god ledelse og der var styr på tingene, de andre ville sagtens have kunne vinde hvis de vare mere koordineret, da de var 2-3x antal spillere end os

This is how I will remember this round of Nordic 3

• brugte for meget tid på spillet og farmede for meget

• havde en sjov og god server

• Player: Mulan (Romtop/Chris)

Best player - Baloo

Best leader - LupusDanis - He made it happen so that Mutiny became part of DOH and thereby won the server.

Best defensive player - Pinocchio. Immense amount of defense made there. A bit slow on the troop production at the start. But he caught up with everyone.

Best offensive player - Baloo - No need to elaborate this one really.

Most underrated account - Kjelllia for sure. A player that writes to the leader at 3 am at night to get some defense. I did not have high hopes with this player. But he proved me wrong.

Most overrated account - Omalley. Surely Omalley will be a pain in the a** to play against. But first they didnt play their a-game and second we had some players that were far more dangerous.

Most valued player - Baloo - without you Pinocchio and Praktiske Gris wouldn't have reached so many def calls.

The coziest player - I can mention many players here. But I'll go with Roman123. He has allways been very cheerfull and lifted the mood in the chat.

Best tactician - Mulan / venom (jacob). He had some great ideas along the server. This man is an absolute beast. Might not be the best plans in the world. But definately the most daring plans!

The joker - single player with most impact on the server (can be single events where a player has had deciding impact) - Spongebob. Placing a small village near unique trainer in the middle of enemy land and then spending the gold required to build up the wall and silos to feed a wall. We took out one of the enemies largest hammers at that time and he deleted his account.

5 players (from another alliance) I would like to play with again on another server - Zoro, Kaalchaan, Kontraventum, Tyhmat, franzenr and some others.

5 players (from my own alliance) I would like to play with again on another server - Gnavne Gyda, Timon & Pumba, Spongebob, Vidduonni, Cruella De Vil and loads of others.

Alliances

Best alliance - DOH

Most underrated alliance - NewL. It took us way too long to realise that NewL was part of the big coalition against us.

Most overrated alliance - DOH. We were dominating on paper. We showed that we had troops and we were willing to lose the troops. It apparently terrified our opponents and made us look a lot stronger than we were.

Best defensive alliance - DOH. We had loads of defense in total. Alltho it looked dangerously low at times we still had enough.

Best offensive alliance - DOH for sure. We dared to use our troops and had them in plentyfull.

Best management/leadership - DOH. We won afterall. Thanks to everyone who helped out when it was needed.

Random categories

Best manipulator - Omalley. Your profile text ideas made you the #1 target of our enemies. The amount of hammers we took out in your villages is as allways part of the reason to why we win.

The newcomer of the round - Pinocchio. If im not mistaken this was Pinocchios 2nd or 3rd server. He should definately be mentioned here as a newcomer. He even outplayed many of the more experienced players!

Best Gaul - Pinocchio.

Best Roman - Cruella De Vil or Mufasa. Its hard to decide. They played the strongest and best accounts of the server. But hard to compare when they are off and def.

Best Teuton - Baloo.

Best forum participant -

Worth to remember

Best occurrence - When we took out one the greatest hammers in a small 200 pop village in the middle of enemy territory.

Worst occurrence - When Tyhmats fool gave large eagle. So many hammers lost that day :(

Best use of artefact - Definately large/unique boots on defensive accounts. It assured the safety in many cases throughout the server.

Worst use of artefact - Unique trainer. That one should have rotated more often.

Greatest loss - When we lost the first of many building plans. Ofcourse it was the hero killer account that had to do it. :D

Most important occurrence - When we took all the building plans except one within 1 hour. We were ecstatic for several days!

Biggest surprise - Ruzzin getting banned. We had high such high hopes that you could lose with manner.

Why my alliance lost/won - We won because we had the better team and leadership. We had total faith in leadership at all times.

Other players that should be mentioned - Everyone should be mentioned. Both those who deleted too early and those we expected to delete early. It has been such a great server with lots of fun.

This is how I will remember this round of Nordic 3: The move with the building plans is definately going to be one of the best things I will remember among many others.

• How do you pay tribute to a player when there are so many with such different conditions and goals in the game?

But I'm trying :)

Pedersen <3 Without you, I would never continue playing, you are an incredibly good player who looks and tries to help everyone of whatever size. You have been the sticker that has held everything together.

Puskas <3, you, Pedersen and I

KebabTeknikern and KaalChaan <3 my boys

The boys at BeerHunter, you could drive one crazy sometimes

Saturn4 <3;)

Megalodond Thanks for BP when it looked dark

Lumskebuksen and Kontraventum

Butler

Armageddon Thanks for all the expert help, without you it would not have happened at all

And everyone else who helped day and night

And the others..... :)

Thank you Doh for always being so polite and for many of you to write on the same level when I wrote to you, sweeties, make an old heart happy :)

And Mulan :) Nice work with BP, we really didn't see that when it came

AND...

Biggest surprise - Ruzzin getting banned. We had high such high hopes that you could lose with manner. ""

This is not true!

I canceled my account and on March 10 it disappeared for me but due to a bug the account did not disappear in the game, I reported this and apparently they solved it by banning the account

I got manners :) :)

• Player:Mulan/jacob

Best player -To many, u now who u are...

Best leader -Mulan

Best defensive player -Mufasa and also Mulan

Best offensive player - Baloo

Most underrated account - Rottigan, for keeping the ww going(i know there are many there gave an big hand )

Most overrated account -

Most valued player - Spongebob....we loved all the scout reports+

The coziest player - Bach from Mulan acc, for keeping everything in order on Discord

Best tactician - Mulan

The joker - single player with most impact on the server (can be single events where a player has had deciding impact)

5 players (from another alliance) I would like to play with again on another server - Those who want to keep pushing the limits for an server

5 players (from my own alliance) I would like to play with again on another server - The Whole DOH team

Alliances

Best alliance - DOH

Most underrated alliance -

Most overrated alliance -

Best defensive alliance - DOH

Best offensive alliance - DOH

Best management/leadership - DOH

Random categories

Best manipulator -

The newcomer of the round -

Best Gaul -

Best Roman -

Best Teuton -

Best forum participant -

Worth to remember

Best occurrence - When we took all the BP, our only chance to win

Worst occurrence - When Beagus, decided to put his account on Holiday, so he could be bombed down the ladder.

Best use of artefact -

Worst use of artefact -

Greatest loss -

Most important occurrence - BP

Biggest surprise -BP

Why my alliance lost/won - we won because, we did´n gave up, and we kept going even if, we were outnumbered, and also because the Meta, could´n coordinate more than they did. This server were extremely hard due to we had to spent most of our online time calculating, on the many thousands attacks and fake that were sent against DOH.

I would like to say thanks, for an very fun and very time consuming server :)

Thanks for all the Igm´s, it have been great fun to talk to some of u during the server.

And i hope that many of u will keep on playing, and maybe, we can try to see i we can rule on a .com server together

Best Regards

Mulan / Jacob.

• I dont like this kind of "win speech", liked the old one, so will keep it that way.

I think this is the first, and the last normal server i will be playing ;D

Account was Hene, off rank 18. Around 70 % of the points came from natars, so cant be too happy about it.

Isukki overtalked me to play deff for him so decided to start with gauls. How ever for some reason i did some thunders for artefacts, planning to hopefully get diet to share with Kira, Reborn Tyrant and Isukki.

At that point we were in Western (as 5, sapiens did something... No idea what :D) and we started to think possible allies. Kira knows better what happened and he can tell more about it (if he wants.. Most likely wont)

Soo we joined to DOH. Artefacts came and i was able to sweep 2 big artefacts, both to enemy... :D Little miss communication there in DOH. And i was "little" mad about it...

No attacs came against us, i still had some thunders left and while DOH had enough deff accounts, i kept doing thunders. At 7th village i couldnt stand on building more villages, and i stayed with 9. +one in "origo". It did absolutely nothing :D

At somepoint i asked could i get trainer for a while, cause my queues started to be +400h. And well capital hammer ^^ I got the trainer and Romtop said that do as many catas as you can, it will be one of our WW hammers. Still with thunders :D When the Building Plans came and our winning plan was to have all but one plan, i got command to get one from natars. Was my cottage weekend and was super drunk... I dont even know how my fakes went, most likely horrible. That plan worked for a week and we lost one plan... So we had to destroy the WW. So came the day we hit the UT WW, went to drink and forgot to pull my troops back from Freddan's diet... hit to WW on my part was 3h late but UT didnt get even one lvl to wall (you know, you can cancel the WW queues right?) :D

In total i got attacked once in this server. With real attack. Others was easily called fake (the hero items bois?) and the "real" attack came after i was already hitted my hammer to WW. I forget that i had dodge on, so my phalanx which could have defend the attack ran to the woods :D

Thats pretty much the journey of the account.

DOH leaders - Ty for awesome work, good operation plans and keeping everyone informed! You guys made it easy to play in ally where most of the ally plays in different language! Also learned couple cool new tactics during this server :)

Isukki - never again ok?

Kira + Reborn - Uuet tuttavuudet, helppo pelaa teiän kans!

Freddan - Ty for feeding my troops :D

Rest DOH - ty for server, was nice to be part :)

• To many to mention – it has been fun to play with all of you great players from TC and Utt.

Every single of you <3

A special thanks to my Beer’s (Beerhunter) – even though you made fun of my English. However, you did give me many nights of sleep <3. And most important – gave me humor and smiles – with your enthusiasm – always.

To Lumske (Lumskebuksen) – for all the nights we were writing back and forth – debating this and that – Kontraventum. (The biggest surprise – came from you – when we learned your irl age) Course you are a hell of a diplomat. Armageddon: Always helping – you got your share of stupid questions and always wrote back.

To Dooh: Thank you for always writing back – when I wanted you to remove an oasis, or a taken town from plunder list. I like the style – always polite. Great players among Dooh? Mulan: Have the greatest respect for you. OMalley (kind of blame you - for at least 100 more gray hair - Well played) - we tried so many times – and you always got more troops – that we anticipated.

– and then all the rest of you :-)

Last: but most important: My Ruzzin and Puskas <3 – I could not – have done this server without you 2.

The 3 off us, always back each other up. When one was being tiered – we managed to get in a good mood – together. Have no count of the hours we have spent together – online. After C…. I will drive to Sweden – and we will have that cup off coffee irl. I will never play Trav. without you <3.

We started – with a plan. Just for fun – No ally-members – absolutely not in leader circle’s – and most important – we would NEVER take part of a WW. We will do the same on the next server.

What have I learned? Never use google translate – from Danish to Germen. (As Zorro wrote: PLEASE just write in the German you can – Do not use translate)

Finish language – only you understand it. But you finish players – wrote all the time = I can google translate – so ……. “I know what you did last summer”.

Hope to se a lot of you – on the next server +

Knus og Kram Fra P

• And then it became my turn to submit a small list of honorable mentions after a long and hard fought battle with endless amounts of sleepless nights.
    First of all, an honorable mention towards every defensive player, who played this server. It is always us which has to stay up late, wake up in the middle of the night and once again be ready early in the morning to pull back our defensive troops. The amount of time and effort these players have to dedicate towards the most inhumane hours of a standard day, is truly remarkable, and demands huge amounts of respect from all your allies as well as your opponents.

Player: Oberst Lynild

Best player - Mulan - an old all time favorite, which continuously keeps on blowing my mind. This time they were three man running the account, which by no means deems the people less worthy of praise, which will be consolidated below in the next topic.

Best leader - Walt Disney himself better known as Mulan of DOH. Tyranny and dictatorship might for many people be something worthy of despise, but when the people in charge know what the heck they are doing, treat people with respect and always make decisions for the greater benefit of the entire alliance, you can count me in - standing in line, and follow commands :D

Best defensive player - A lot of honorable players come to mind here, so i've decided to mention those which really made a difference every time the enemy forces were bathing our accounts with red swords.
    Askepot (we had a fun little internal competition), Mulan (look at his stats OMG), Mufasa (i love you, i hate you, you stole MY 2nd place xD) , Pinocchio (if your not online, your sitters are for sure), Pantern (you always contribute with whatever you have <3), Baloo (you a goddamn insomniac who has to much sparetime xD).

Best offensive player - Timon & Pumba (your hammer was beastly!!!), O'Malley (they dare whoever is brave enough to locate within the grey area), Baloo (farming maniac), Cruella de Vil (roman hammers hurt :S), Scroll (i am just overall very impressed), Gnavne Gyda (battle report spammer on discord <3)

Most underrated account - Rottigan - Because we ended up playing the endgame at she took upon her the responsibility of being our WW-holder, she didn't have much opportunities to show hear real abilities in regards to offensive gameplay. But meanwhile she always delivers whenever there is a need for her help, or need of assistance within other greater tasks. Adding to that, she is a wonderful person to chat with about anything and everything :D

Most overrated account - Mulan - These boys always deliver and achieve high results, but because of their huge responsibilities of being the alliance leaders, they had a 3-4 month long slacking period, which came to bite a certain someones honor (and possibly wallet) when reaching the end of the server, of not being Mr. Sim City ;) <3

Most valued player - Rottigan <3 <3 <3 Girl you rock balls more then most of the men within the alliance, and your positive attitude always makes it a joy to play together with you. Your even kindhearted enough to hand over your computer to others whenever a crisis would occur :D

The coziest player - Baloo - Your a madman who doesn't understand the concept of human nature, which demands you to sleep once in a while!!!! And whenever anything happens within the discord, we better be damn sure that you've most likely got some pointers to add to the conversation :D

Best tactician - Good people have many names and titles - Mulan - We expected you to pull a rabbit out of your already boundless hat, but you freaking pull out an entire pack of wolfs in sheep's clothing, when you came up with the idea to conquer all the WW-building plan except 1. Mastermind, Sherlock Holmes, Detective Droopy, take a stroll guys because mulan aka Romtop beat you all in finding the real culprit this time around!!!!

Spongebob -> it was a freaking amazing night when we within half an hour was able to gather wall within a 93 pop village, behind enemy lines next to their unique trainer, and beat the current rank 1 hammer of that time. Damn we were proud of that for a couple of days :D

5 players (from another alliance) I would like to play with again on another server -

Lumskebuksen, Ruzzin, Kaalchaan, Finefestival. Sadly i didn't get to know many others within the enemy lines, but i would love to in the future.

5 players (from my own alliance) I would like to play with again on another server -

Honorable mentions - Mulan, Rottigan, O'Malley, Sorte Slyngel & Baloo
    The rest of the people within DOH, which made most of the days of this server enjoyable to play :)

Alliances

Best alliance - DOH

Most underrated alliance - No one in particular comes to mind here.

Most overrated alliance - PP - They started as something big, but weren't able to fill out the big shoes which they initially had bought.

Best defensive alliance - DOH - although most of our defenses were differentiated between a few major account, and a lot of minor accounts, we almost always managed to pull through, and whenever we were severely hit we always stretched a helping hand out to the victims in form of alliance boosts.

Best offensive alliance - DOH, a lot is due to attacks on the natars, but we were never afraid of having losses on our ends, which clearly has been shown in the countless amounts of mains & hammer villages, which succumbed beneath our mighty offensive maniacs `;.;´

Best management/leadership - DOH - Long live the honorable dictatorship, i hereby pledge my eternal allegiance and loyalty to Walt Disney :D

Random categories

Best manipulator - Spongebob - Many red swords where deemed green through the power of scouts, and hereby also a lot of hours <3

The newcomer of the round - Scroll - in my eyes you have performed at a very high level alongside the usual core elite players, which is highly admirable :D

Best Gaul - Pinocchio - Although my own account is rather decent, i would go the lengths to say that you beat me fair en square here :D

Best Roman - Mufasa - I love you, i hate you, you FREAKING STOLE MY 2ND PLACE!!!! :D

Best Teuton - A split between Timon & Pumba, Baloo & mulan, which all performed phenomenally

Best forum participant -

Worth to remember

Best occurrence - Many defensive calculation which saved a lot of main and hammers is worth mentioning. But the best occurrence we encountered has to be the a night near the endgame, where the two biggest enemy hammers were removed. The first hammer was removed along with the entire village, and the second hammer was followed home through a calculated gamble on which tier of map the hero was wearing.

Worst occurrence - Whenever deff calls were issued close to midnight -.-' Loads of sleep deprived days followed by xD
    But the most devastating occurrence has to be when Beerhunter launched a small and sneaky attack towards the Unique Architect, which was lots. Great accomplishment there. Which for us was, the following days were accomplished with a lot of headaches, regarding how we would be able to defend our WW, as well as achieve victory.

Best use of artefact - Large/Unique boost are always best used of defensive accounts :D

Worst use of artefact - Unique trainer one an account which build a hammer in a main. Could have benefitted greatly it used at defensive accounts :D

Greatest loss - Unique Architect - Beerhunter you've got some guts bro, and i respect you for that :D

Most important occurrence - Mufasa GOD DAMN STOLE MY 2ND PLACE AS DEFENDER!!!!

Biggest surprise - Askepot remained within top 10 defenders on the server :O You freaking did it bro :D

Why my alliance lost/won - Quality > Quantity, as long as the quantity isn't unreasonably big.

Other players that should be mentioned -

Askepot, you always gave people the best and biggest laughs in our discord whenever the deff calls were issued :D Especially for me, since you in some miraculous way always were able to accurately know that my troops were not needed for deff calls ;)

This is how I will remember this round of Nordic 3:
    I started with a dual, which sadly ended up being caught up by IRL which made him unable to continue, and so i had to run the account alone.
    The server did miraculously not get postpone due to COVID-19 xD

• Player: LupusDanis

Best player: A few

Best leader: Mulan

Best defensive player: Mulan and Askepot

Best offensive player: Baloo

Most underrated account: Timon&Pumba

Most overrated account: ?

Most valued player: Rottigan for WW, and Spongebob for scouting all

The coziest player: Roman123

Best tactician: Mulan

The joker: Timon&Pumba

5 players (from another alliance) I would like to play with again on another server: Tyhmät, Ruzzin, Finefestival, Kaalchaan, Pedersen

5 players (from my own alliance) I would like to play with again on another server: All

Alliances

Best alliance: Doh

Most underrated alliance: Newl

Most overrated alliance: Mutiny :D

Best defensive alliance: DOH

Best offensive alliance: DOH

Best management/leadership: DOH

Best sitters: Sklyf and Roman123 <3

Best management/leadership - Mulan

Random categories

Best manipulator - Omalley

The newcomer of the round - Murmeldyret

Best Gaul - Pinocchio

Best Roman - Omalley

Best Teuton - Baloo/Mulan

Best forum participant - Roman123

Worth to remember

Best occurrence - BP

Worst occurrence - Cant remember any

Best use of artefact - They were all used to perfection

Worst use of artefact - Pass

Greatest loss - Mario

Most important occurrence - BP

Biggest surprise - BP

Why my alliance lost/won - Superb management

Other players that should be mentioned - All of you :) And Gzelf for helping managing Mutiny in pretty bad times, thanks bro <3

This was a fun and rich in learning server, thanks to all :)

A special thank to Chris for being who he is, and putting up for my weirdness. Same goes for Rikke <3

A big thanks to Sklyf and Roman123 for being

my very good and pacient sitters, thank you both <3

A special thanks to the Mutineers that believed in it <3

I never wrote here after a win/loss before, so bear with me :)

Thank you all for a great server

//LupusDanis

Post was edited 1 time, last by Sonni ().