Resource Payback Calc

• Hi all,

I'm looking for a calculator/table that will tell the payback time of ANY field. I know that this tool exists for crop (among others, https://multimadness.de/cropcalcT44_extended.html) and kirilloid can tell you when to build the bonus buildings/HM for all resources. What I'm struggling with is how to develop a cropper (second village) while also upgrading the spawn. For example, should I upgrade my crop fields to 7 in cap before bringing my iron mines to 4 in the spawn?

I know I COULD do these calcs by myself, but figured I'd see if the work has been done for me. :)

Thanks

• put hero on ress into second village, upgrade spawn to 7-8 ish -> send everything to your new cap. build your crop. dump the spawn.

if your alliance is not focused on the center, you'll most likely lose the spawn anyway, i wouldnt upgrade it furhter and end up gifting someone a fully developed village.

You don't need a calculator for this.

-- Ich hab seit 13 Jahren, 13 Monaten und 13 Tagen --

-- Keine Nacht geschlafen, was mich wach hält ist der Wahnsinn --

:rom08: Nephilim Dreamteam :rom08:

W3 Nephilim - SuF 2019/2020 - Sieg

W1 XOXO - MINA 2020 - WW-Off

W5 Nephilim - SR. 2020/2021

They hate us, cause they ain't us..

• Good point, but in this case we will not be losing the spawn - it's only a few fields from the cap. As a result, our goal is to maximize total production across both villages. The question could also be applied to upgrading v3 versus fields in cap, when is the payoff better given the field levels?

Doing math by myself at the moment, but if anyone has a resource they use, please share :)

• IIRC the time to payback a support that was upgraded to lvl 10s+factories is 9 days, but if you want to be sure you will probably have to put all the costs in excel and calculate it out. 9 days would put it somewhere between 12s and 14s for a 150% cropper. If you do go calculate it, don't forget the population increases from fields, for example it means that iron fields are inherently worse than others and in early levels it makes quite a bit of a difference, since croplands give way less pop than other fields. I did my calculations for the 9 days number a while back and I'm pretty sure I forgot to consider the pop cost, so it is a lower estimate, and could be completely wrong for all I know.

As far as your spawn goes, my best guess would be that you should just leave it at 3s if you can ship all the resources from it to the capital. Even 11s in a cropper are just 5.12 days ROI, while wood/clay 4s in spawn would be 1165/9 hours which is a bit more than 5 days.

• generally speaking is capital to 13 crop fields more profitable. After that fully developing a second village including bonus buildings and heroes mansion 15 is more ressources/cost than increasing crop to 14 in cap.

Sooo... Capital all crop to 13 -> finishing spawn village/second village (until then id leave the fields at 8) -> sending all resources to cap to further develope cap until you have enough CP for a new village -> push new village -> repeat.

GL & HF

-- Ich hab seit 13 Jahren, 13 Monaten und 13 Tagen --

-- Keine Nacht geschlafen, was mich wach hält ist der Wahnsinn --

:rom08: Nephilim Dreamteam :rom08:

W3 Nephilim - SuF 2019/2020 - Sieg

W1 XOXO - MINA 2020 - WW-Off

W5 Nephilim - SR. 2020/2021

They hate us, cause they ain't us..

• Good point, but in this case we will not be losing the spawn - it's only a few fields from the cap. As a result, our goal is to maximize total production across both villages. The question could also be applied to upgrading v3 versus fields in cap, when is the payoff better given the field levels?

Doing math by myself at the moment, but if anyone has a resource they use, please share :)

There is no single answer to give, all depends on the style of play, activity and what you construct now.... Do you play x1/x2/x3 server? Do you use loads of gold?

for me, in this situation where spawn and cap are on few fields:

- spawn would be raiding oasis + small villages, no troops to be made in cap yet! Just upgrade barracks in spawn little more first

a) 60-70% of regular production goes to c9/c15 for crop fields to go to 10+ ASAP, do not upgrade crop fields in spawn!!!

b) 30-40% of regular income + raid income is invested in more troops + resource fields (all to 8, 1 to 10 and then add +25% buildings first) to 10

c) when fields reach 10, use the 30-40% for development of villages 3+

But then again, this is only for production. If you really want to play by guides should also reserve resources for celebrations asap so you need to upgrade CP/day in both villages at same time to make it worth spending 25k resources daily for a celebration (179 CP at 25k is worthless as you can get 500 CP at same costs)

I'm worse at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed . . .

History:

Dirty! (nl1/de1), Violence (nl4), Avoid (nl7), Bazen (nl4), MUG (nl2, nl5, nl4), Cocktail (nl6), Prandur/Camorra (nl2), Vandalen (nl5), Borgia (nl2) and many more not listed.

Valhalla, Carpe Diem (t3 .com classics), CS! 2017 finals (Croatia)

CUP 2018 finals, X3 2019 finals (Russia)

~ The special one... ~