ComX - Discussion Thread

• Why you keep saying Turks play with multi accounts? You are trying to misslead people also admins as well. If you wanna talk about multi accs, then we are the 3rd place. I hope the admins will not judge according to your misslead.

• then we are the 3rd place.

nice, you just admitted using them, after your turkish comrades denied it couple of posts ago :^)

:wall:

:thumbsup1:

-- Ich hab seit 13 Jahren, 13 Monaten und 13 Tagen --

-- Keine Nacht geschlafen, was mich wach hält ist der Wahnsinn --

:rom08: Nephilim Dreamteam :rom08:

SuF 2019/2020

• comx is very pure and innocent community(!). :) You guys trying to buy Russian(or arabian idk) boots but still you unfairly blame us.

dont try to impress other players with your lies.

As you can see, we'd be much better off if we had fictitious(!) multi accounts. So we are not Arab and we don't care how they play.

Please keep racist slander away from us! thnx.

• Another day...Another server issue.. Ridder Huma Did someone forget to feed the hamsters yesterday to keep them running during the weekend?

The issue got fixed, and the troops that starved, was restored.

ridder_huma_sig.png

Members of the Travian Team works on a voluntary basis and are therefore not available 24 hours a day.

• i dont like russian boots, i prefer italian shoes....

racism, the old excuse to avoid the truth :D

• Maybe that's why the coronavirus is killing your people bro:(

yeah true civilization...

Forum ban incoming in 3,2,1....

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them...

maybe you can hire The SPIKE-Team:

*The only type of payment we accept is salt, terms and conditions apply**

**SPIKE-Team reserves the right to dissolve and disperse from a server at any given time, a refusal to uphold the buyers terms of service will result in an immediate enactment of such or similar procedures. We can not be held responsible for any emotional grief caused.

• ı will wait... I am ready for this! :P He called us ''barbarians'' so but it doesn't matter to you I guess :) this community is very fair and ''civilized''. LoL8o

Talking about the C-word, or naming your account after it in-game will warrant a ban. So I don't know why it wouldn't on the forums.

**SPIKE-Team reserves the right to dissolve and disperse from a server at any given time, a refusal to uphold the buyers terms of service will result in an immediate enactment of such or similar procedures. We can not be held responsible for any emotional grief caused.

• ı will wait... I am ready for this! :P He called us ''barbarians'' so but it doesn't matter to you I guess :) this community is very fair and ''civilized''. LoL8o

im not speaking for this community ... victimism incoming

Maybe that's why the coronavirus is killing your people bro:(

yeah true civilization...

wow..so rude and unpolite....maybe we have more than one pair of shoes but its possible you cant understand that xd...

EDITED

regards

• Talking about the C-word, or naming your account after it in-game will warrant a ban. So I don't know why it wouldn't on the forums.

C-word?? r u sure dude? :)

I think you got angry. :) Why bro? You were judging people and calling them barbarians/uncivilezed. so dont you think these are rude and unpolite?

I thought you might understand, but you don't know what empathy is.

:sleeping:

:gau04:CAPO

Post was edited 1 time, last by playingwithfire: removed reference to deleted comments ().

• C-word?? r u sure dude? :)

I think you got angry. :) Why bro? You were judging people and calling them barbarians/uncivilezed. so dont you think these are rude and unpolite?

I thought you might understand, but you don't know what empathy is. Nobody wants people to die so dont cry and #StayHome :sleeping:

Yes, C-word, ya know, that virus thats floating around atm.

• C-word?? r u sure dude? :)

I thought you might understand, but you don't know what empathy is. :sleeping:

angry? haha it makes me smile a bit :D

you are very upset and the only one who thought i told you barbarian was you ( first time i use that wrd)..... and you are thinking im telling you ( whatever you come) uncivilized....you didnt pick the joke, and therefore youll be rude...and some kind of victimism...usually af.

im not judging you, i dont care, i hope you and your well country will be fine :D

empathy is a good energy drink name :D

lots of kisses