ComX - Discussion Thread

• Now you should only ban remaining multiaccount cheaters and then 3000 decent players (at most) can play this server as it should be played to the end. Cheers

The turks and arabs don't cheat :)

Their farms and deffers are 100% real, and they deffo don't cheat or try to buy accounts, because they are too bad to zero our croppers, even when they are getting pushed by multiple alliances.

unknown.png

Bonus info, his friends son is 8 yo old according to memate.

Imagine thinking that Cows sell their accounts :D

• As long as they drop confed on time, they should be fine with friendly farming, as it seems :) And I knew you Cows are good at photoshop but creating a skype screenshot, cmon, we all know its impossible :)

• :wall::wall::wall:

:popcorn:

-- Ich hab seit 13 Jahren, 13 Monaten und 13 Tagen --

-- Keine Nacht geschlafen, was mich wach hält ist der Wahnsinn --

:rom08: Nephilim Dreamteam :rom08:

SuF 2019/2020

• As ı know, like (Skype, WhatsApp) private app's chat, sharing here is forbidden. Its been 13 hours, but there still no intervention from admins?

If there is some players from ISTANBUL about buy&sell account, then you can report to me. We destroy that players and kick them. Also who offer such a things, We destroy them as well.

If such a this topics continue, ı will Also create a archive and ı didint forget about Koc/Voc alliences. :)

• As ı know, like (Skype, WhatsApp) private app's chat, sharing here is forbidden. Its been 13 hours, but there still no intervention from admins?

Permission from all parties involved was provided to us before it was posted. That is a rules requirement to post it.

If there is some players from ISTANBUL about buy&sell account, then you can report to me. We destroy that players and kick them. Also who offer such a things, We destroy them as well.

If such a this topics continue, ı will Also create a archive and ı didint forget about Koc/Voc alliences. :)

700$ for mine, its my last offer

• 400$ o.O that means almost 28-32k for me.. are they intrested in mine :( can stay home eat for 3 month and still make another decent acnt..

if turks are intrested in buying selling contact me :P ofc travian team think its legal as shown already (no offense to forum mods/admins... i guess they are also helpless that they forgot to ask for capchta or diffrent figure verification thing in start...i guess every hour should be good... its bad specially on cell for me but for being as much faiir and stop bots its needed in my view..

• Talking about bought sold accounts.

https://www.gettertools.com/tx…/Player/5277-John-Hunyadi

This is one out of many TOTALLY NOT SOLD accounts. I mean who would bother selling some random 15c with 150% LOL... Out of one of the most active players to inactive one who haven't deleted account and let someone else to chief that 15c... Mhmmmm TOTALLY NOT SUSPICIOUS!

And Travian 'bla bla blas' about buying selling accounts, but does nothing when pointed to the most obvious one out of them all. 10/10. Guess it's hard to notice multi accounts, account selling/buying and other stuff..

• It should be better now. We have also closed for registration to COMX too.

FYI server is still a mess and there have been issues on it most of the day, wouldn't it help if you delete the 8k banned accounts?