ComX Server - Reports

• i wonder if ml team can teach us farming... https://tx3.travian.com/spieler.php?uid=6410

Robbers of the week

1. Hornet 217557270
    2. itakin 156001818
    3. Dr3-511 113605010

thank you... if not shameful for other ml guys to be outclasses by two villa player of there own team...

bro they are just full of multiaccounts...

• We did a small mission on our turk friends.

Rivals great confusion IV (‭‭100‬×‬) - We want him to fight and not to hide!

Rivals slight confusion VIII (‭‭200‬×‬) (No trade routes for his techs)

Capital

Capital:

We also lost 2x smaller hammers:

Off1

Off2

( Administrator I know you dont want to hear the topic cheating discussed here but could you consider to increase the maximum amount of attachments from 5 to 10? )

8) Finally one of the turks felt like he has a chance with his 200-300 friends against these 50 accounts. 8)

Sadly he forgot his :teu07: at home or not even build them. :sleeping:

They are not needed for farming techs so maybe they are not needed for turks :/

• congrats :)

CERMEN TOKMAK TOYTON MANÇO REKORU

-

W5sj26.png

ThxrqQ.png

9btFi9.png

• We have so many more funny reports.

We just post the missions as always but if you wanna see "turks"

We have too many of those reports.

Thats why we just post missions to keep this forum with reports as clean as possible...

Be happy we can just upload 5x attachments each :P

• If ı search reports, ı can find many similiar reports also.

I dont see you as my concflicts. Because, first reason, you guys almost 90% deff players. Secondly, you are not a personal ally. You play with other allies. You play according to their instructions. And your attacks are not harmful to us. Your loss is bigger than us. You are extra deal for us, nothing at all. And your troops are funny as you. And as ı see in the forum, you tag people like you done with your duty.

I dont see you as my concflicts. Because, first reason, you guys almost 90% deff players. Secondly, you are not a personal ally. You play with other allies. You play according to their instructions. And your attacks are not harmful to us. Your loss is bigger than us. You are extra deal for us, nothing at all. And your troops are funny as you. And as ı see in the forum, you tag people like you done with your duty.

We play without any alliance.

We never send any deff to anyone expect NewOrder members.

We never send any attacks timed with other alliances.

We are 90% Deff players? :(
    Why are you not able to deffend us? X/

Every missions we got through.

We are waiting for you :love:

(Maybe 50 accounts are not double for 300 turks - sorry) :/

So instead of spam they forum with wrong insults - move! 8)

We wanna see your offs which are build by friendly farming! :saint:

"Secondly, you are not a personal ally. You play with other allies. You play according to their instructions. "
    isnt this how you and ML are related xaxaxaxaxa so pathetic. 90% def alliance taking your artis zeroing your capitals...
    NewOrder is atleast 10 times better then entire ISTANBUL meta. Worst meta in entire game xaxaxaxa i laugh at turks everyday

• haha turkey flame becouse other alliance are not a "personal ally" :D

Good Joke TurkC, maybe next time.

W3 - :teu09: - Undisputed - Disney Channel - Abschluss

Fun&Bash GmbH | Dr. House | Tikka Masala | Bärenbrüder | TerminatriX | Nymphe

• Looks like our 10% Offer are nearly gone.

I would bet getting 10.000.000 Offpoints without a single tech should be possible8)

Sadly Turks did not want to share their unique speed with us.

Maybe they at least wanna share their techs with us.:P

Nice Defence 8)

(Plutox and Lost reports will be added asap)

Finally I got my answer my I should keep playing scout account myself

As you help us to reach 10.000.000 Offpoints with just 5 Offers we would appreciate if you also help us with some Deffpoints.

Our 90% Deffer are kinda bored... :saint:

When will Turks be able to run at least one proper mission?

Will dreams come true now? 8):saint: