ComX Server - Reports

• Statistical Analysis from an Objective Point of View

I've seen the biased statistics shown here to make Cows seem like the underdogs. Crying because of player counts and tech accounts and making metas and taking artefacts from so called "friends" behind doors. On top of that, including RoTeam in their meta which was also known for using tech accounts. So here's my end game statistics gathered on 2nd of June 13:00:

Metas

I'd like to start by introducing the metas, and alliances included. For convenience, I have counted the alliances in top100.

The Cow Meta: GTC + GTB + GTG + LoL + VR + StayHome + BK + RoTeam + RoTeam2 + AoM

The Arap & Turk Meta: M.L-Farm + M.T ES + M.L. PLC + M.L. VIP + ML- E.S + ML PLC1 + ML farm + ML PWR + IST-BULI + ML PWR2 + Istanbul + Ist@nbul + ISTNBLUE + Istanbl3 + IST™ + ISTNBLL + IST-INT + istASbul + IST3NBUL + -IST2- + IST 2™ + 1STANBUL

ILS: ILS1 + ILS2 + ILS3 + ILS4 + ~ILSdef~

NewOrder: NewOrder

*As I was preparing this post, Cows hit ML WW with TLL support so add them to the equation as well.

Player Count Statistics

The Cow Meta: 486

The Arap & Turk Meta: 581

ILS: 191

NewOrder: 46

Population Statistics

The Cow Meta: 5608146 (~5.6m)

The Arab & Turk Meta: 3040322 (~3m)

ILS: 2120861 (~2m)

NewOrder: 701581 (~0.7m)

Off Points Statistics

The Cow Meta: 58095411 (~58.1m)

The Arap & Turk Meta: 25067035 (~25.1m)

ILS: 18274429 (~18.3m)

NewOrder: 9614743 (~9.6m)

Def Points Statistics

The Cow Meta: 45966777 (~46m)

The Arap & Turk Meta: 26700356 (~26.7m)

ILS: 36162901 (~36.2m)

NewOrder: 7701494 (~7.7m)

WWK & BP Steal/Attempt Statistics

*These numbers are taken from Discord server. There may be missing WWK's that were not shared in the server.

The Cow Meta: 26 WWKs (13 vs ILS, 13 vs ML) & 16 Armies for GA (Great Architect) Steal Attempt (Unsuccessful by Cows + LoL vs ILS) & 5k Phalanx for BP Steal Attempt (Successful by Cows vs ML) :P

The Arap & Turk Meta: 19 WWKs (All by M.L. vs Cows) & 8 Armies for BP Steal Attempt (Unsuccessful by Istanbul vs Cows)

ILS: 2 WWKs vs Cows

NewOrder: 0 WWKs & 7 Armies for GA Steal Attempt (Unsuccessful by NewOrder vs ILS)

Current WW Levels

The Cow Meta: 33

The Arap & Turk Meta: 35

ILS: 1

New Order: 14

Analysis

As of now, it seems like there aren't any WWKs left that could take levels from 2 big metas. Cows have cried and manipulated the server to unite against the Arap & Turk meta. Their reasoning was that it was a huge meta and they have been using tech accounts. As it can be seen from above, statistics wise Cows have doubled the Arap&Turkish meta in almost every aspect. They had more WWK's, more def, more armies and more active players. With the addition of RoTeam to their meta they finally proved their last argument wrong which was tech accounts. They also claimed Arabs saved their armies -which is true- and that was unfair. However, there were no proper attacks against Cows during mid-game. If they were clever, they would do the same thing Arabs did. Their last mistake was panic attacking ILS WW with most of they got, leaving almost no armies for the Arab&Turk WW. Cows made Arab&Turk meta underdogs by allying with half of the server. But, in the end it seems like the underdogs will win after all.

P.S: Apology to DN for assuming they were part of Cow meta mid-game.

• Nice Analysis but you started with the word biased n in the end you are doing the same thing :wall:

taking artefacts from so called "friends" behind doors.

So did mh gave 3x to ml ? or was it ILS ? if you are adding all other meta in Cows due to arti sharing , coordinated attacks will you please explain why you're not counting ILS n ML together :popcorn:

• So based on these numbers you can conclude the next things:

Population Statistics

The Cow Meta: 5608146 (~5.6m)

The Arab & Turk Meta: 30403222 (~3m) [You made a typo in the number here]

ILS: 2120861 (~2m)

NewOrder: 701581 (~0.7m)

Nutz: 489808 (-4.9m)

Which makes the averages as following:

The Cow Meta: 11.539 average pop per player

The Arab & Turk Meta: 5.232 average pop per player

ILS: 11.104 pop average pop per player

NewOrder: 15.251 average pop per player

Nutz: 22.264 average pop per player

Off Points Statistics

The Cow Meta: 58095411 (~58.1m)

The Arap & Turk Meta: 25067035 (~25.1m)

ILS: 18274429 (~18.3m)

NewOrder: 9614743 (~9.6m)

Nutz: 7249968 (-7.2m)

Which makes the averages as following:

The Cow Meta: 119.538 average off points per player

The Arab & Turk Meta: 43.145 average off points per player

ILS: 95.678 average off points per player

NewOrder: 209.016 average off points per player

Nutz: 329.544 average off points per player

Def Points Statistics

The Cow Meta: 45966777 (~46m)

The Arap & Turk Meta: 26700356 (~26.7m)

ILS: 36162901 (~36.2m)

NewOrder: 7701494 (~7.7m)

Nutz: 4626197 (-4.6m)

The Cow Meta: 94.582 average deff points per player

The Arap & Turk Meta: 45.956 average deff points per player

ILS: 189.335 average deff points per player

NewOrder: 167.424 average deff points per player

Nutz: 210.282 average deff points per player

The Cow Meta: 26 WWKs (13 vs ILS, 13 vs ML) & 16 Armies for GA (Great Architect) Steal Attempt (Unsuccessful by Cows + LoL vs ILS) & 5k Phalanx for BP Steal Attempt (Successful by Cows vs ML)

The Arap & Turk Meta: 19 WWKs (All by M.L. vs Cows) & 8 Armies for BP Steal Attempt (Unsuccessful by Istanbul vs Cows)

ILS: 2 WWKs vs Cows

NewOrder: 0 WWKs & 7 Armies for GA Steal Attempt (Unsuccessful by NewOrder vs ILS)

The Cow Meta: 5% of the players had a WWK, 3% of the players had a army for GA (5k phal BO steal not included)

The Arap & Turk Meta: 3% of the players had a WWK, 1% of the players had a army for GA

ILS: 1% of the players had a WWK

NewOrder: 15% of the players had a army for GA

Stats are based on Royal Patato's numbers. Further DN ally added for general numbers, not for armies (I am too lazy to look them up), if you want to ad those armies, just response and I will add them

• All i know was we were free to hit whoever we want except in confed with gt group.. restrictions nap came only around bp was out..

Btw do u consider acnt which were deleted ? Also care to explain two villa producing puny hammer with trainers.. who gives trainer to some get go guy to use it unless u are sure of resources..

• Nice Analysis but you started with the word biased n in the end you are doing the same thing :wall:

So did mh gave 3x to ml ? or was it ILS ? if you are adding all other meta in Cows due to arti sharing , coordinated attacks will you please explain why you're not counting ILS n ML together :popcorn:

ILS and ML did not share def, coordinate attacks like Cow meta or Arab&Turkish meta. One can only assume, it was probably a strategic decision to give ML the architect, in return for not getting any attacks from them to their WW. Although; funny thing is even if you include ILS to Arab&Turkish meta, Cows still have the numbers for Off points, Population and WWK numbers. That's how huge the Cow meta was.

• In comparison to the arab/turk meta was cows much better in average indeed (average player twice as good), but the smaller meta's were in average better than cows in the end (the smaller the meta, the better the average player).

It looks to me the biggest meta just wins, even having much worse average stats than others

• it was probably a strategic decision to give ML the architect

ye Correct when other alliance passes arti to cow meta booo they're playing together ... when ILS passes it becomes a " Strategic Decision " ....

in return for not getting any attacks from them to their WW.

Does Sharing Arti / not attacking each other doesn't mean nap sort of thing :mmm: or you will be counted as an ally only if you shared private farms / bot accounts :mirror:

Although; funny thing is even if you include ILS to Arab&Turkish meta, Cows still have the numbers for Off points, Population and WWK numbers. That's how huge the Cow meta was.

Talking about huge meta

Player Count Statistics

The Cow Meta: 486

The Arap & Turk Meta: 581

ILS: 191

ILS+ML 581 + 191 = 772

Cow 486 even we add DN n TLL 486 + 22+ 48 = 556

That's still 216 extra accounts ::| without counting the deleted accounts (1k approx) ....

• ye Correct when other alliance passes arti to cow meta booo they're playing together ... when ILS passes it becomes a " Strategic Decision " ....

Trading a 3x architect vs an additional building plan pretty much only has benefits for ILS:

a) ML is less likely to attack them and take it by force while killing a good amount of defense of ILS, no matter if they're successful or not.

b) Cows will be forced to throw more hammers on ML due to 3x architect. Which means less hammers can be hold back to knock down ILS later on.

c) ILS themselves just benefits way more from having an additional BP as backup instead of an arte that doesnt really add any value to their ww defense and would also require additional resources or troops in order to be moved or defended.

Who knows if ML and ILS really worked together.. But bringing up this trade as some kind of proof is just silly if you spend 5min of thinking about the pros and cons for them.

As for the artes brought to cows by their friends. Feel free to share the benefits for the previous owners as well.

• That's why my analysis is objective and yours is not. Travian is a game where player count does not mean anything unless they are proper active. Look at most of the alliances I counted in Arap&Turkish meta, you will see that most of them are inactive alliances with either dropping population or stable. I only included them so that Cows will have nothing to say even with all of the inactive alliances combined. That's why I included the total population, off points and def points. Cows had advantage in all aspects. If you are unable to understand this simple concept of statistics, you should not make comments about metas.

• Yours is not more objective.

Yours is less objective.

By counting RoTeam to Cows you have to count yourself to arabs.

Talking about what happend:

(1) ILS gave ML the WW artie

(2) BP from Turks moved to ILS

-> Not working together on one WW but at least helping each other out.

(3) LTU/RoTeam has no BP

(4) ML give BP to them

(5) They attack ILS

Now I ask myself - was it COW who made RoTeam attack ILS or was it ML?:/

Cause by this move ML were able to not breaking their NAP but zero ILS without loosing any important artie for themselves.

No matter what.

ML used RoTeam/LTU. It was not COW.

So I would conside check if your numbers are not wrong ;)
    Next to that:

When you start counting RoTeam/LTU to one team cause they got an arties while not deffending the other you have also to count yourself to ML/Turks.

(Otherwise you start to modify the numbers based on your thoughts.)

ML are just able to build WW hammer and farming techs but they manipulated way more people than COW.

ML got ILS WW artie and used RoTeam/LTU to zero ILS.

ML got turks which got smashed like Natars here to suppor them.

COW tried to get a chance against the tech gods which is totally fine.

They used the tech abuse as influence to unite. Sure.

I just think its wrong to blaim one team here.

ML will win the server most likely.

All other teams used most of their offs in their favour and check how lost the most deff till now while the most people "hate" ML/Turks.

ML/Turks have more techs than villages each bigger off account and got smashed or settled away.

You remember this thread? - Cow just united some of the ones who liked the posts. (Current state of cheaters | comx)

Its ILS which just used as wall for Arabs.

So give just numbers and sell them as objective post or put in your opion on them and simply objective.

Cause when you start including your thoughts the post is not objective anymore.

(PS: We from NewOrder not helped COW - LTU - ILS - ML! We are not involved in any of the WW parties.)

• Cows and RoTeam attacked ILS at the same time. Saying ML used RoTeam to attack ILS is same thing as ML used Cows to attack ILS which is a big joke. It was their decision to attacks ILS with most of what they got. If you' re in discord chat you will see that it was even admitted that Cows worked together with RoTeam. I did not count LTU in Cow meta since they did not make organised ops with any known meta except RoTeam mid-game.

For the architect trade, as I said it and it was explained above by Smelly Cat; it is most likely a strategic decision. Cows have taken many artefacts throughout the server from their "friends" without any trade.

Cows + L-T-U + NewOrder + RoTeam attacks (Not cooperated but still the same target) during mid-game lead Turks to ally with ML. I doubt any alliance would stand a chance against these 4 alliances combined mid-game. If anything, Istanbul gave a fight against these alliances in 4 fronts and did not cry when it was known that LTU and RoTeam was also using techs.

I'm currently part of Istanbul meta and we have never received any MMs regarding not attacking ILS or any confeds. So, I'll leave it up to you :)

• Cows + L-T-U + NewOrder + RoTeam attacks (Not cooperated but still the same target) during mid-game lead Turks to ally with ML. I doubt any alliance would stand a chance against these 4 alliances combined mid-game. If anything, Istanbul gave a fight against these alliances in 4 fronts and did not cry when it was known that LTU and RoTeam was also using techs.

It isnt hard to figure out what the main targets of an alliance are, so picking the same targets is logical. And the large amount of accounts made them a target of those 4 alliances independently of eachother. They had larger numbers than the alliances attacking them btw, just means the turks are trash.

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them...

maybe you can hire The SPIKE-Team:

*The only type of payment we accept is salt, terms and conditions apply**

**SPIKE-Team reserves the right to dissolve and disperse from a server at any given time, a refusal to uphold the buyers terms of service will result in an immediate enactment of such or similar procedures. We can not be held responsible for any emotional grief caused.

• Seems like you're the only one here with an ability to read a complex situation in a critical manner and reach the correct conclusion.

ILS played practically solo this entire server, we started as a small group from Israel of 45 players and then continued to recruit.

An 80% recruited ally was able to be in a leading position in the WW race, it took 3 Cow allies, StayHome, LoL, VR, RoTeam1+2, NewOrder and BK to fight that, we stayed true to ourselves and continued as ILS without any help from other allies.

If it took 486 players together to beat us, I'd say that's a bit embarrassing for you cows.

ILX11- Potato

ILX12- Gifted

ILX13- Snoopy

ILX14- UmpaLumpa

ILX15- Durex

ILX16- Illuminati

ILX20- פלופ

IlX22- Otistim

ILX23- Chewbacca

Comx- HarmLess

• Cows had to shoot down 2 wws, you guys, well, what did you shoot down exactly? ML did all the work for you. Also, cows also were a group of 60 accs, recruited the other 120.

**SPIKE-Team reserves the right to dissolve and disperse from a server at any given time, a refusal to uphold the buyers terms of service will result in an immediate enactment of such or similar procedures. We can not be held responsible for any emotional grief caused.

• Cows had to shoot down 2 wws, you guys, well, what did you shoot down exactly? ML did all the work for you. Also, cows also were a group of 60 accs, recruited the other 120.

cows sure built some very nice hammers. Also the 5x steal was a very well executed ops.

But I think you ended up recruiting a tiny bit more than the 120 accounts you mentioned above to support your ww and hammer trains. ;)

If you add the RoTeam and LoL hammers, its pretty much the firepower that destroyed ILS ww. So in fact cows shot down 1 ww, not 2.

Still a decent achievement for sure.

• cows sure built some very nice hammers. Also the 5x steal was a very well executed ops.

But I think you ended up recruiting a tiny bit more than the 120 accounts you mentioned above to support your ww and hammer trains. ;)

If you add the RoTeam and LoL hammers, its pretty much the firepower that destroyed ILS ww. So in fact cows shot down 1 ww, not 2.

Still a decent achievement for sure.

Still doesn't account for the fact that without ML, Cows would have never been shot down. (or maybe RoTeam would have, who knows) It is quite weird to complain that you lose when you bring next to no WW hammers to the table, you're basically setting yourself up to lose at that point (unless they're hiding 5 wwks somewhere, doubt it). Without ML, Cows would have cruised to victory.

Also, the recruitment part of my comment was purely to retort his comment: ''An 80% recruited ally was able to be in a leading position in the WW race". Cows are literally almost at the same rate of recruitment. And the second wing ended up being so questionable in terms of capabilities that it isn't currently in the confed. Also, if you don't have wwks, you were never in a ''leading position in the ww race'' to start with.

Considering your meta size comment, and the ''fact'' that we shot down 1 ww, not 2. If you count RoTeam as ''recruited accounts'' to the cow meta, you have to add ILS to the ML-IST meta too, if ILS and/or IST had any wwks they wouldve flown our way (the only logical target). You cant ignore them in the meta size comparison simply because they dont have wwks, thats their fault. I never said that we shot down 2 wws (that would be lying), I said that we HAD TO shoot down 2 wws. ILS only had to shoot down a grand total of 0, because their buddies ML were already taking care of that. Btw, still impressive def numbers from ILS, didnt expect it. (but the game isnt won by def only).

P.S. Yes, shouldnt have walked together with RoTeam. Much love, Timon.

• just look and...

Spike team specifically mentioned that Cows recruited 120 members, as in Bulls and Calves, sounds like people are forgetting that those weren’t a part of the premade group.

So we(Cows) ended up recruiting less than ILS...

dude realy? you cows have like 800 accounts it was all the allys agaits ils defense ... turks and ml just attacked you ww dosent mean that they are with us so ...

tg_TL-DQ4_970x250_181126.jpg