ComX Server - Reports

• I see the point of hiding defending side now... because it's only zoo. Was expecting a bit more than that. How long are you planning to last with zoo?

It is none of your business. I didnt want to show defence.

Otherwise, Animals are part of the game. What is the problem?

• Rams no ? Rams attack without! :)

• Stop making it blank. I am waiting anyone who wants to try. Come on - 48/-67

Making it blank? This sentence made absolutely no sense, just like your teammates farming mults of theirs to get medals of 'farmers'. 3k clubs at this stage of the game with 2 village, jeez. You will bash that 'off' sooner or later and it will end up with your deletion. That's obvious. GL in other server tho.

P.S.

• Keep craying

Harley Davidson - vokal grubu - best of galya - altın seri

• After the mergers, you became Brave :) romania and lithuania MVP, Exodus.. Congratulations on your merger. :)

Even tho I'm talking with a poor quallities brick wall, but I will try to explain what's what... NAP is when you don't attack each other, but attack others. Do you understand it? Meanwhile word merge means to combine a single unity (source: https://www.dictionary.com/browse/merge) which would lead to a combining all the players into one 'family' of alliances, which isn't the case here...

Brave, just because ... ? I cannot understand it... We do our own stuff, they do their own stuff... Seems like you are already pooping for what's coming next... Are you afraid that zoo animals will die soon and you will have to delete yourself too? You sound really desperate with all the mults you have and stuff... Did it got harder with half of them getting banned? Ouch. Or you consider bravery while hiding behind 20 (?) multie filled alliances?

P.S. Didn't expect to get such reaction for showing their 'defences' lol... huh artefacts in 3 weeks, that's most likely rough estimate of your existance in this server btw.

• Even tho I'm talking with a poor quallities brick wall, but I will try to explain what's what... NAP is when you don't attack each other, but attack others. Do you understand it? Meanwhile word merge means to combine a single unity (source: https://www.dictionary.com/browse/merge) which would lead to a combining all the players into one 'family' of alliances, which isn't the case here...

Brave, just because ... ? I cannot understand it... We do our own stuff, they do their own stuff... Seems like you are already pooping what's coming next... Are you afraid that zoo animals will die soon and you will have to delete yourself too? You sound really desperate with all the mults you have and stuff... Did it got harder with half of them getting banned? Ouch.

P.S. Didn't expect to get such reaction for showing their 'defences' lol... huh artefacts in 3 weeks, that's rough estimate of your existance in this server btw.

confederacy can only make 3 alliances. in confederacy and aggression same purpose. We are not playing a word game.

you always have an excuse. Animals!

the following report. 3 rows behind the central village. No def, no animals.

• Even tho I'm talking with a poor quallities brick wall, but I will try to explain what's what... NAP is when you don't attack each other, but attack others. Do you understand it? Meanwhile word merge means to combine a single unity (source: https://www.dictionary.com/browse/merge) which would lead to a combining all the players into one 'family' of alliances, which isn't the case here...

Brave, just because ... ? I cannot understand it... We do our own stuff, they do their own stuff... Seems like you are already pooping for what's coming next... Are you afraid that zoo animals will die soon and you will have to delete yourself too? You sound really desperate with all the mults you have and stuff... Did it got harder with half of them getting banned? Ouch. Or you consider bravery while hiding behind 20 (?) multie filled alliances?

P.S. Didn't expect to get such reaction for showing their 'defences' lol... huh artefacts in 3 weeks, that's most likely rough estimate of your existance in this server btw.

Keep craying 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Harley Davidson - vokal grubu - best of galya - altın seri

• confederacy can only make 3 alliances. in confederacy and aggression same purpose. We are not playing a word game.

you always have an excuse. Animals!

the following report. 3 rows behind the central village. No def, no animals.

OK once again explaining to you, because I see that sense cannot make through all the multies you've created in this server to your brains...

1) I've posted 2nd part of the log, because it's obvious that all of you are afraid of doing that because it would show just animals defending your 'villages';

2) Why do you care about the NAPs in general? Are you losers afraid of some alliances focusing on you instead of others? I thought you all were so great that nothing will stop you from winning the server...

3) FYI, I don't need to look for excuses to show your badness, you've made this TOPIC to show off with your wannabe reports... I knew that sooner or later you will show some kind of report from our side, called it, you did... As expected you were too afraid to post your 'def' side, for obvious reasons.

In the end, Turks are 'ENEMIES' of random support villages, but they have no balls to go to capitals, because they know their 'OFF' would die instantly and they would have to delete their accounts LOL... WORST PART OF ALL NO MORE MULTIES HAHAHA REGISTRATIONS ARE CLOSED!

• If you wanted to show your emotions then yeah it fits, but if you didn't get a single word what I just said, then at least dont show yourself as clown... Because only what I see is Turks crying about some random NAP, even tho they 'DEMOLISHED' random meaningless support that will get settled and boosted back to what it was in a day.... One word - Math. It does miracles.

• Mertcan This novice troll :) do not take it seriously. :)

After a while TVS Publishes a report. Starts crying :)

ISTANBUL sees ComX
    L T U sees CryX

Well it's the other way around, I've posted your def side, that you were hiding, and got reaction of you crying about NAPs and other stuff... 'Cmon grow up and learn English, because I feel like I'm talking to some kind of Chat Bot AI, that hardly understands what's posted and what's said.

Also funny how you've PM'ed us on the first days asking for cooperation... Who on Earth would cooperate with multers? We registered on --, because we knew that it will be filled with Turks and mults... Who wouldn't like to get easy farm out of them? And Oh please you all are the same lol.... Buying accounts, creating bots, mults... There is no other way for you randoms to play.

OK... Seeing this as topic some kind of 'me talk with translate all the time' and no proper reaction just for filling empty side that losers are hiding, what's the point of chatting with resource livestock after all... Have fun while you can, it won't last long.

• Lithuanians think that we are same players which Turks in finals. But they dont know the truth. Turks in finals are not best quality players. Also they will learn the truth near future.