ComX Server - Reports

• sorry we are real players not bot or multi's :3 dnt think others abt you guys...u can talk between yourself in turkish no one minds..u can even use alliance forum for that..

https://tx3.travian.com/allianz.php?aid=9&s=2

i guess this should be link.. not sure though.. why dnt u guys check it out make a decent comx ingame forum and talk with all your heart contents.. wanna invite us? keep it open..

cheers

• I have some reports.

There're no aminals or rams we had. So reports are not big enough.

We will learn the game slowly.

These reports are from grey area.

And this is around -100/-100 coordinates.

"I always have a plan."

By Button & ThaPai & TVS & hasankbr79 & ziyag & SATIROGLU

2020 comx: FATIH TERIM

• Ahhahaha so proud for catching 1k imps... Bummer haven't kept all the logs of your losses. So many troops dead, so many villages dropped down too. Heh, not gonna get to your level tho to post some miserable reports.

Btw, gl farming mults again to get back those 21k clubs lol.... Funniest part of the server to see some pathetic wannabes farming their mults :D

• Ahhahaha so proud for catching 1k imps... Bummer haven't kept all the logs of your losses. So many troops dead, so many villages dropped down too. Heh, not gonna get to your level tho to post some miserable reports.

Btw, gl farming mults again to get back those 21k clubs lol.... Funniest part of the server to see some pathetic wannabes farming their mults :D

you speak empty in form because you are not good at the game

If you want I can teach you to play maybe you stop crying;(;(;(;(

• you speak empty in form because you are not good at the game

If you want I can teach you to play maybe you stop crying;(;(;(;(

That's a decent humor, hearing that from Turk about being good at the game :D You guys are funniest this server! At least you learned how to use Google Translate kekekek.

• That's a decent humor, hearing that from Turk about being good at the game :D You guys are funniest this server! At least you learned how to use Google Translate kekekek.

My account's name is FATIH TERIM. I killed your troops while raiding our villages. Also i killed them at my friend's defence. What did you do? You can gab on the forum merely.

"I always have a plan."

• You and your mults... Bummer. Why such a low amount compared to those two 'top farmers'? Not enough time or lacking of VPNs/VPSs?

P.S. Not included all of them, because Travian forums don't let to add big screenshots, your luck. Because 100% all 2nd villages of barely active people are literally your mults who are providing resources for you... SUCH LEGIT PLAYERS huh it hurts my brains to play vs such GOOD CHEATERS. None of you clowns are average in this game only cheating saves you from devastation, but no worries, not that much time for you losers left. Enjoy while you can.

Oh and you can spam that 'cry' 'cry' since it has no effect for me, because I'm chatting and whatever it seems for your uneducated logic it bothers me the least.

• You have cried since the server started.

I havent seen a whiney man as much as you for 10 years in this game.

You're very unskilful player.

"I always have a plan."

• And about reports????

Ps dont ask for my reports...

Im just a sims player

thanks

• You have cried since the server started.

I havent seen a whiney man as much as you for 10 years in this game.

You're very unskilful player.

OK, I understand having a proper conversation is hard for you... No need to go over yourself and try to learn something.

Hearing about skills from multers is just as stupid as you constantly saying that my all comments are 'crying', only because you cannot understand them and Google translate doesn't help that either. If you dislike comments about something then learn to ignore... Wanna an example? I will simply ignore all of your stupidity, because you people cannot do a single thing without mults. HF multying. As mentioned multiple times, your clock is ticking to the end, enjoy while you can...

Oh right, you can cry about us not selling our accounts and not 'joining' your army when you were begging for us to do that in the first week.. Who the hell would go that low to join multers LOL...

This statement is pretty accurate:

• It actually hurts how obvious this is.. wow

• That's a decent humor, hearing that from Turk about being good at the game :D You guys are funniest this server! At least you learned how to use Google Translate kekekek.

yes we learned to use translation i hope you learn to use your mind