ComX Server - Reports

• still... no1 cares. Keep begging for more forum likes of turkc :sleeping:

Encalud I realize you are jealous of us :) we ISTANBUL big chance for you. Keep watching us, you are learning the game. :)

year 2017 not, year 2020 everything has changed. you still stayed 2017 :) you are still farmer. :)

Welcome CryX

• Encalud I realize you are jealous of us :) we ISTANBUL big chance for you. Keep watching us, you are learning the game. :)

You haven't reinvented the game, actually it is the ugliest tech accounts i have ever seen to this day.
    The rest of us are living in 3030.... come join us.

• You haven't reinvented the game, actually it is the ugliest tech accounts i have ever seen to this day.
    The rest of us are living in 3030.... come join us.

those who join you are going on vacation :)

• Its so BABA how you rule your quad with 15 tech alliances. BABAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Edit: I'll withdraw that, L-T-U seems to be very competetive to you, even owning you some big times. Go LTU.
    > Top Raider without Techs aswell.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Contra_CN ().

• You guys afraid of ISTANBUL and come directly to forum, you get destroy and find an excuese for İSTANBUL, you try to make dirt on ISTANBUL bc of your failure.

I want to tell, we had our patience and out limite is full now. We just tought, it is only game. I won't be kind and polite anymore. Give your answer to my reports, with your reports. Otherwise, be silence.

• How could ML Clean WW

if none of them has more than 100k in attacking points

the WW has 590k troops in there

עבר: Savage Abyss Dancing blade JoanneWoodward Hydro Mental
    ILX26 :Temporary Name Treasure villages record

ILX 30: רונןלאן44

Vnx Charizard

COMX3 : Nasaa

• How could ML Clean WW

if none of them has more than 100k in attacking points

the WW has 590k troops in there

They are bugged no troops, report the issue to MH, they are actually bug abusing.......

• Encalud I realize you are jealous of us :) we ISTANBUL big chance for you. Keep watching us, you are learning the game. :)

year 2017 not, year 2020 everything has changed. you still stayed 2017 :) you are still farmer. :)

Welcome CryX

Actually i have trashed istanbul on atleast 5 past servers, they never even made a dent in my walls. Theyre among the worst alliances in the game. Now youre just raiding 6 wing alliances that hold 300 pop accounts and all of a sudden you think you're decent? Ha Ha .

keep dreaming kiddo, i dont care how many wings you have, you're gonna get another beating this round.

Also the game is still exactly thesame. The only thing that has changed is your tendancy to play more than one account.

• You guys afraid of ISTANBUL and come directly to forum, you get destroy and find an excuese for İSTANBUL, you try to make dirt on ISTANBUL bc of your failure.

I want to tell, we had our patience and out limite is full now. We just tought, it is only game. I won't be kind and polite anymore. Give your answer to my reports, with your reports. Otherwise, be silence.

I don't think a single person has said they are afraid of ISTANBUL. They have said they do not approve of how they are playing (i.e. cheating or, at best, abusing the rules). In fact, I would argue the only people afraid on this servers are the ones that need to use hundreds of techs/multis in an effort to be competitive.

Maybe the language barrier is making it difficult for you to understand what people are saying?

P.S. Before I get punished or edited, I am not personally saying that Istanbul is cheating, that is just what the vast majority of active, actual players in the game are saying. I am providing those statements as context.

2017 ukx - Blondie

2018 comx - SnozzBerries

2018 comx - Baloo

2018 anglox (s1)- Legolas

2019 comx - Cam&Lu

2019 anglox (s2) - Durian

2019 anglox (s3) - AceBerry

2020 comx - ApeCow

• I don't think a single person has said they are afraid of ISTANBUL. They have said they do not approve of how they are playing (i.e. cheating or, at best, abusing the rules). In fact, I would argue the only people afraid on this servers are the ones that need to use hundreds of techs/multis in an effort to be competitive.

Maybe the language barrier is making it difficult for you to understand what people are saying?

P.S. Before I get punished or edited, I am not personally saying that Istanbul is cheating, that is just what the vast majority of active, actual players in the game are saying. I am providing those statements as context.

if you don't then i will :saint:

ISTANBUL IS CHEATING BECAUSE THEYRE TOO DUMB TO EVEN UNDERSTAND THE BASIC MATH IN EFFICIENT SIMMING

Sad truth: i care about as much about forum rules as istanbul does about fairplay

so go ahead, erase another one ...

Post was edited 1 time, last by Enceladus ().

• Actually i have trashed istanbul on atleast 5 past servers, they never even made a dent in my walls. Theyre among the worst alliances in the game. Now youre just raiding 6 wing alliances that hold 300 pop accounts and all of a sudden you think you're decent? Ha Ha .

keep dreaming kiddo, i dont care how many wings you have, you're gonna get another beating this round.

Also the game is still exactly thesame. The only thing that has changed is your tendancy to play more than one account.

You should learn to have troops first. Whole your life, you played only small servers and not even you reached 200k troops. You are a farmer, not soldier. Here is 10x times bigger for you.

I don't think a single person has said they are afraid of ISTANBUL. They have said they do not approve of how they are playing (i.e. cheating or, at best, abusing the rules). In fact, I would argue the only people afraid on this servers are the ones that need to use hundreds of techs/multis in an effort to be competitive.

The forum turned into your cry wall. We dont want to see your cries. Like before has been say to you, here is not the place for it. Are we playing a war game, or you try to cry race on forum?

• Is that yelling for attention, TurkC? Biggest Babo on the schoolyard?

Yes, we see your attacks and we see you guys dump hammer after hammer straight into walls. Looks you guys use more muscles than any brains in your OPs. Just noone here appreciates this way to play the game. It's .... apology for the word... dumb. And annoying to read Istanbul's self-praise.

If you are seeking respect (or admiration even) come back w/o your tech sh****. Raid fair, attack smart, challenge whoever you like. And if your alliance survives till artis you can be sure everyone will respect you :)

In other words: with your hands dirty you can not pretend to be a shiny white knight. Change your style or live with the reputation. You cannot talk people into being blind.

banner-Nut-The-Squirrels.png

"Between impulse and action there is a realm of good taste begging for your acquaintance."
    (the doctor, voy4/25)

Post was edited 1 time, last by Schmitz' Katze ().

• There are very weak players in this server. If we know this truth, we may go a competitive server. For example Vietnam server is higher quality server than comx. Disappointment...

• For example Vietnam server is higher quality serer than comx.

Less cheats? :) Sounds desirable.

scnr

banner-Nut-The-Squirrels.png

"Between impulse and action there is a realm of good taste begging for your acquaintance."
    (the doctor, voy4/25)