ComX Server - Reports

• There are very weak players in this server. If we know this truth, we may go a competitive server. For example Vietnam server is higher quality server than comx. Disappointment...

What is this? Sounds like cry to me!

• no he means vietnamese servers dont have 404 errors

he was tlking about server quality, not players ;)

I'm worse at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed . . .

History:

Dirty! (nl1/de1), Violence (nl4), Avoid (nl7), Bazen (nl4), MUG (nl2, nl5, nl4), Cocktail (nl6), Prandur/Camorra (nl2), Vandalen (nl5), Borgia (nl2) and many more not listed.

Valhalla, Carpe Diem (t3 .com classics), CS! 2017 finals (Croatia)

CUP 2018 finals, X3 2019 finals (Russia)

~ The special one... ~

• Yes crying.

I'm top of the defenders ranking in game. Still l have one of the best defence troops.

Yes i'm crying. You are very funny. :)

• There are very weak players in this server. If we know this truth, we may go a competitive server. For example Vietnam server is higher quality server than comx. Disappointment...

as a guy who played 2 times in vnx and won the server it aint even close.......

comx is a lot stronger server...

עבר: Savage Abyss Dancing blade JoanneWoodward Hydro Mental
    ILX26 :Temporary Name Treasure villages record

ILX 30: רונןלאן44

Vnx Charizard

COMX3 : Nasaa

• Is that yelling for attention, TurkC? Biggest Babo on the schoolyard?

Yes, we see your attacks and we see you guys dump hammer after hammer straight into walls. Looks you guys use more muscles than any brains in your OPs. Just noone here appreciates this way to play the game. It's .... apology for the word... dumb. And annoying to read Istanbul's self-praise.

If you are seeking respect (or admiration even) come back w/o your tech sh****. Raid fair, attack smart, challenge whoever you like. And if your alliance survives till artis you can be sure everyone will respect you :)

In other words: with your hands dirty you can not pretend to be a shiny white knight. Change your style or live with the reputation. You cannot talk people into being blind.

Whole your life on Travian, you only hiding behing of the big allies. Sadly, we never see you effecting any game change. You are a big zero. Which means without any effect

What happened to the TurkC who couldn't clear a unique arti nor know how to build def to a guy with 1481 brothers and cousins that help him build troops?

I didint understand what you mean Lemon. But, let me talk about the topic few minutes ago. Our main army for this exist. Even our secondary army is greater than your, ı think you should not discuss about this.

• The forum turned into your cry wall. We dont want to see your cries. Like before has been say to you, here is not the place for it. Are we playing a war game, or you try to cry race on forum?

You must be confusing me with someone else, no one has talked to me about crying. I was just trying to help you understand why your group is so universally disliked. Again, to clarify, it is because of what many deem to be a dishonest style of play that most would argue violate the rules or at least the spirit of the game.

There are very weak players in this server. If we know this truth, we may go a competitive server. For example Vietnam server is higher quality server than comx. Disappointment...

If it's so weak, why would you need 800 "friends" to play with you? Assuming, of course, those are your friends and not...I don't know...techs and multis.

2017 ukx - Blondie

2018 comx - SnozzBerries

2018 comx - Baloo

2018 anglox (s1)- Legolas

2019 comx - Cam&Lu

2019 anglox (s2) - Durian

2019 anglox (s3) - AceBerry

2020 comx - ApeCow

• Hiding. Big allies. You realized my ign is in my signature and my alliance constists of 23 accounts, TurkC? :)

banner-Nut-The-Squirrels.png

"Between impulse and action there is a realm of good taste begging for your acquaintance."
    (the doctor, voy4/25)

• Whole your life on Travian, you only hiding behing of the big allies. Sadly, we never see you effecting any game change. You are a big zero. Which means without any effect

I didint understand what you mean Lemon. But, let me talk about the topic few minutes ago. Our main army for this exist. Even our secondary army is greater than your, ı think you should not discuss about this.

actually you're the one who has had absolutely 0 effect on any server you played in the past. You brought free def points for the rest of the server.

And my secondary army is bigger than yours

• I didint understand what you mean Lemon. But, let me talk about the topic few minutes ago. Our main army for this exist. Even our secondary army is greater than your, ı think you should not discuss about this.

Let me help translate, again. He's saying that until recently, you had the reputation of a sub-par player that could not do the basics (e.g. clear unique artis). Now, suddenly, you have 800 "friends and family" who have appeared and are willing to support you (e.g. build troops for you). He is just surprised because, typically, large groups of people do not like to follow people with such poor reputations (i.e. you).

2017 ukx - Blondie

2018 comx - SnozzBerries

2018 comx - Baloo

2018 anglox (s1)- Legolas

2019 comx - Cam&Lu

2019 anglox (s2) - Durian

2019 anglox (s3) - AceBerry

2020 comx - ApeCow

There is one old saying that i like very much.

"Optime ridet qui ultimus ridet"

• What happened to the TurkC who couldn't clear a unique arti nor know how to build def to a guy with 1481 brothers and cousins that help him build troops?

Immmm ok dude this is the answer for you :/

Screenshot-20200415-022020-com-android-chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20200415-022045-com-android-chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20200415-022034-com-android-chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20200415-022034-com-android-chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20200415-022007-com-android-chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20200415-021957-com-android-chrome.jpg

Post was edited 2 times, last by LoneLyy ().