ComX Server - Reports

⭐ Advent Calendar giveaway ⭐

December! 🎁 Gift time!
Every day from December 1st to December 24th, starting at 10:00 AM (UTC+1), we'll be doing an 8-hour giveaway in Discord! Don't miss ➡️ today's surprise! ⬅️
How can you participate? Join us in the official Travian: Legends Discord server, accept the rules to unlock all the channels, head to the #advent-calendar channel, and seize your chance to win!
  • Insider RET knowledge? Thats impossible!

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them...

maybe you can hire The SPIKE-Team:

*The only type of payment we accept is salt, terms and conditions apply**

**SPIKE-Team reserves the right to dissolve and disperse from a server at any given time, a refusal to uphold the buyers terms of service will result in an immediate enactment of such or similar procedures. We can not be held responsible for any emotional grief caused.

• We hit the enemies, but others talk. Glad that we are here in this server. He loosing his villages and armies, he makes math on it. What a joke :)

There are alliances which they play and fight with their honour, and there are some alliances they just talk and took advantage from others.

I wish you would build a stable in the village rather than watch statistics. Shortly, people are enjoy who has a army and fight, others just talking. But the forum got too many ametours and getting bored of it.

You can thank yo ISTANBUL for that we made you forgot the corona virus. All of your tought about ISTANBUL now :))

• We hit the enemies, but others talk. Glad that we are here in this server. He loosing his villages and armies, he makes math on it. What a joke :)

here's some math for you: that hammer cost you roughly 23 million resources. You got a feeder village in return

There are alliances which they play and fight with their honour, and there are some alliances they just talk and took advantage from others.

what honour ? youre running 5 wings of multis. shut your mouth about honour. lol

I wish you would build a stable in the village rather than watch statistics. Shortly, people are enjoy who has a army and fight, others just talking. But the forum got too many ametours and getting bored of it.

people are enjoying big armies and nice reports, just not the ones that come from either ML or istanbul. no1 cares about those. And you just got yourselves ... 10 hammers or more walled in the past 2 days ? sure we're the amateurs

• There are alliances which they play and fight with their honour, and there are some alliances they just talk and took advantage from others.

And then there are some who throughout the years have gotten their behinds beaten so hard, that they organized a meta of multis to try and get ahead. Looks like that will work as well as all their previous endevours.

• 2 years ago...:nope:

Jugados

Net: Gonzalo_7i (L7R) | Belcebu (Buuu!)

COMx: Joselino / The GodFather (HM) | Your Hater (YD)

Clx: Chispas Team (COSMOS) | Gyarados (pokemon).

Primer Hispano x3: Tu Pesadilla (TU TIA) GANADO bloque CAT.

Hispano X3: Innombrable (HOGWARTS) GANADO.

Jugando

COM x3: Lee Sin (LoL)

Of course he ''makes math on it'', this game is a numbers game, and it turns out training time is worth more than a support village.

I'm sure you'd love to say you guys are included in that category of players who 'just play and fight with their honour' , I think many might disagree. But the game has evolved of course, I'm not in 2020 yet.

Yes, that hammer without cavalry was stupid. But here is the issue, we can (and do) criticize others even if they're on the same side/team, you should try it some time rather than being praised by an army of your goons. Its called being introspective.

Also, as we can see by that quote gonzalo so handily fished up. It's very nice to see that 2 years ago you had a heart and were incredibly damaged by being outcheated by another team, maybe you guys were even clean back then, I don't know. But you must know that responding to evil with evil does not repair those scars that you have. Please, think back of that time and how you felt back then, do the right thing. :) I'm sure the bots have a mass delete or self destruct button.

**SPIKE-Team reserves the right to dissolve and disperse from a server at any given time, a refusal to uphold the buyers terms of service will result in an immediate enactment of such or similar procedures. We can not be held responsible for any emotional grief caused.

• I once won an egg and spoon race by gluing my egg to the spoon.

I still look back to that honourable day.

Or that day when I knocked out that granny to win in a mobility scooter race. What a glorious and honorable day that was.

• And then there are some who throughout the years have gotten their behinds beaten so hard, that they organized a meta of multis to try and get ahead. Looks like that will work as well as all their previous endevours.

I see you first time that much angry my friend. Let me buy you one glass of whisky :)

There is a word, nobody asks to captain that how he challenged with the waves, they expect only the bring ship to the dock. Are we going to win or loss?

• Good night...

In company with the hundreds of fake attacks, we defended the right village and they couldnt go home back.

Better luck next time.