ComX Server - Reports

⭐ Advent Calendar giveaway ⭐

December! 🎁 Gift time!
Every day from December 1st to December 24th, starting at 10:00 AM (UTC+1), we'll be doing an 8-hour giveaway in Discord! Don't miss ➡️ today's surprise! ⬅️
How can you participate? Join us in the official Travian: Legends Discord server, accept the rules to unlock all the channels, head to the #advent-calendar channel, and seize your chance to win!
  • Oh well. We have all seen these dark-gold-pms. We have seen your techs. We saw small boots.

The uni fool was a nice move. Low risk, some dilligence and team play (assumed) and you got your reward. Cheers for that.

Yet, the bottom line is: The play style shown by all those metas is poor. And unfortunately ILS fits perfectly into their pattern. Maybe more skilled (but thats not a huge difficulty, is it?) and still can't shine.

Congratz to the NAP with ISTanbul btw. Birds of a feather flock together, uh?

I'll try addressing all things mentioned as the leader of ILS.

Dark Gold can speak for himself however I can say in general- we don't believe in buying accounts, resources, artefacts or anything.

My account has no techs, no res pushes since the beginning and no external help, as do most of our accounts.

The quote of me offering to buy the small boots from TLL was a fake quote that was made to laugh at Lee Sin for his ridiculous offers to buy our artifacts.

Regarding the op- This was carefully planned out and we watched exactly how frequently they move the artifact and planned perfectly when to hit.

It was a good op, low risk-high reward and definitely payed off with the res pushes there.

No accounts were bought in the process so no need to slander.

ILX11- Potato

ILX12- Gifted

ILX13- Snoopy

ILX14- UmpaLumpa

ILX15- Durex

ILX16- Illuminati

ILX20- פלופ

IlX22- Otistim

ILX23- Chewbacca

Comx- HarmLess

• my friend potato, i can easy demostrate who where the first that tied buy accounts and artifacts (not only dark gold) :P

• my friend potato, i can easy demostrate who where the first that tied buy accounts and artifacts (not only dark gold) :P

Says the guy that offered 600 gold for large boots, 3200 for 2 small diets and 1600 for small boots?

ILX11- Potato

ILX12- Gifted

ILX13- Snoopy

ILX14- UmpaLumpa

ILX15- Durex

ILX16- Illuminati

ILX20- פלופ

IlX22- Otistim

ILX23- Chewbacca

Comx- HarmLess

• Says the guy that offered 600 gold for large boots, 3200 for 2 small diets and 1600 for small boots?

Didnt wanted small diet, didnt said 600 for big boots just if he wanna change, and 1.6 for boots i said yes. So 2 lies one truth.

I can say the 10 k gold for my account, 80$ for small fool, 10 k for unique scout other 10k for unique fool, 1.6 diet, 100$ for small trainer. So mabeibi youre the leader of liars, u dont have shame to came here for blame others? Ah i forgo 1600x3 your guys offered but didnt paid to tll small boots ( he said ur guys didnt paid and you send it back, causw tll player put 250 gold on some of your accounts so if you lie he chargeback it)

So yes , i could have been rich thanks to you

Good night Potato

• God you're slow man, let me try to spell this out for you.

We didn't "rent" any boots, this isn't real estate. Our friends let us use it and then we gave it back to them. There was no gold transaction, that whole conversation was a joke on you. Think it through man, if he has 250 gold in my account even after I give back the boots he can still do a chargeback, so why on earth would I do such a bad deal?

Now that we've graduated first grade and we've learned to use our thinking skills, shall we practice our reading and writing?

Shall we all read the conversation you had with Plague where you offered 1600 gold and then told Mesiba that you wanted to offer him as well but Plague told you to EDITED off?

And then when you offered Ganador&Lydd the gold for the large boots, we have that conversation as well that we can share.

Btw, did we also buy the def that just walled your joke of a hammer?

ILX11- Potato

ILX12- Gifted

ILX13- Snoopy

ILX14- UmpaLumpa

ILX15- Durex

ILX16- Illuminati

ILX20- פלופ

IlX22- Otistim

ILX23- Chewbacca

Comx- HarmLess

Post was edited 1 time, last by Playingwithfire: filter evasion ().

• oh, you have photos, me too😂😂, maybe you have to read all the conversation for understand i didnt want diet, i already known in that time that i had 1, just interested on boots, and to large boots i didnt offered nothing, so u still lying.

I Will stop, i dont want get banned on forum for Talk about strategys that ils created.

This joke hammer chiefed of your member villages,and destroyed some caps, so dont know why you so Happy

• Grats you chiefed a feeder and a starter what a mad lad....

Stop making a joke of yourself .

עבר: Savage Abyss Dancing blade JoanneWoodward Hydro Mental
    ILX26 :Temporary Name Treasure villages record

ILX 30: רונןלאן44

Vnx Charizard

COMX3 : Nasaa

• Arti, Acc, Ressources Buy niiice.

For 1600 Gold i will show the turks the hidden workshop, lul.

Would be a great investment for you xD

Spielstatus: inaktiv

RayDex.jpg

Undisputed | Fun&Bash GmbH | Dr. House | Tikka Masala | Bärenbrüder | TerminatriX | Nymphe | Monkey D. Luffy uvm.

• The quote of me offering to buy the small boots from TLL was a fake quote that was made to laugh at Lee Sin for his ridiculous offers to buy our artifacts.

He bought UT for 1600 gold on com29 last year, so nothing new.

Dark Gold can speak for himself however I can say in general- we don't believe in buying accounts, resources, artefacts or anything.

Hardly matters what your principles are if you don't enforce them in your own team :P

• Pls stop talking trash about the turks, even they know that they are nasty, there's no point anymore.

:gau01: Falange (EMPIRE)

:gau01: Stuka Rakuda (AL)

:rom02: Mushu (Disney)

:rom02: Jackie Chan (VIP)

<3 Elsa (Disney - Bloopers)

:teu03: Leoluche (ANIME)

:rom03: Xin Zhao (LoL)

Chinofdb8bc36b2a0053c.gif

AJQgoyb.gif

Nkl7pqJ.gif

• Hey pal, that little hammer was a joke, I agree with you. However, those hammers that you just sent was a totally waste, can you upload the reports please? We will leave you the honors. I know it will take you a bit of time since you are busy farming all your accounts, but we got plenty of.

RIP ILS (and don't forget TLL, another "family members" turkish alliance)

:gau01: Falange (EMPIRE)

:gau01: Stuka Rakuda (AL)

:rom02: Mushu (Disney)

:rom02: Jackie Chan (VIP)

<3 Elsa (Disney - Bloopers)

:teu03: Leoluche (ANIME)

:rom03: Xin Zhao (LoL)

Chinofdb8bc36b2a0053c.gif

AJQgoyb.gif

Nkl7pqJ.gif