ComX Server - Reports

• Wonderful. You are following true religion mate.. not some child abusers... You will get hevean... By the blessings of old gods and new .

Wtf is this guy talking about

:gau01: Falange (EMPIRE)

:gau01: Stuka Rakuda (AL)

:rom02: Mushu (Disney)

:rom02: Jackie Chan (VIP)

<3 Elsa (Disney - Bloopers)

:teu03: Leoluche (ANIME)

:rom03: Xin Zhao (LoL)

Chinofdb8bc36b2a0053c.gif

AJQgoyb.gif

Nkl7pqJ.gif

• LoL and DN hiding their secret teamwork, name a more cowardly duo.

aahh yes, The Almond Alliance has been revealed

Screenshot-2020-05-08-at-16-02-39.png

Call us nuts for getting a little support from old friends back and forth, but at least we didn't do a team up with everyone.
    We made NAP to fight 300, you deciding to try and do stuff, just forces a reaction. can't really blame us for that.

• dont know, but he is calling gods, so he want me and i dont know why

Nah i am not interested in halal mutton beef or pork.. you guys can have it all.. eat it lick it your call.. no need to follow some adult book for that... I am free from rules...

• Nah i am not interested in halal mutton beef or pork.. you guys can have it all.. eat it lick it your call.. no need to follow some adult book for that... I am free from rules...

The only thing you are "free" is from neurons it seems

• Pros are making team up to fight kids :D than guys this round is not for you keep calm and eat your Nuts :D :P:P:P

This round is not for us?😂 we didnt even start yet and still got best average stats :S

• Pros are making team up to fight kids :D than guys this round is not for you keep calm and eat your Nuts :D :P:P:P

i think you misunderstand me. we don't need them to fight 300. i think 20 vs 3 alliances is fair enough.

Our communication only consists of memes and a ILS report every once in a while. So don't worry

But we can give 300/FL coalition some breathing room if you would like? You know, so you guys can get settled in all right, and have some tea parties and get to know each other.

• But we can give 300/FL coalition some breathing room if you would like? You know, so you guys can get settled in all right, and have some tea parties and get to know each other.

really did they merged :D now you need to vary careful guys and please don't offer me that what you don't have :P please keep those breath to eat your Nuts 8o8o

Resting in peace !!! Don't disturb the devil.
    :evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

• i think you misunderstand me. we don't need them to fight 300. i think 20 vs 3 alliances is fair enough.

Our communication only consists of memes and a ILS report every once in a while. So don't worry

But we can give 300/FL coalition some breathing room if you would like? You know, so you guys can get settled in all right, and have some tea parties and get to know each other.

would be nice to see some of your hammer reports if you'd actually attack for a change :)

ILX11- Potato

ILX12- Gifted

ILX13- Snoopy

ILX14- UmpaLumpa

ILX15- Durex

ILX16- Illuminati

ILX20- פלופ

IlX22- Otistim

ILX23- Chewbacca

Comx- HarmLess

• would be nice to see some of your hammer reports if you'd actually attack for a change :)

pretty sure we attacked more than you guys, but we are not used to get walled, if you know what i mean :D

• pretty sure we attacked more than you guys, but we are not used to get walled, if you know what i mean :D

Haven't seen a single report from you guys yet

Except for the reports from your new meta op last night, you now have 550 players against my 240, nice man!

ILX11- Potato

ILX12- Gifted

ILX13- Snoopy

ILX14- UmpaLumpa

ILX15- Durex

ILX16- Illuminati

ILX20- פלופ

IlX22- Otistim

ILX23- Chewbacca

Comx- HarmLess

• wait? you haven't seen the reports in here and server chat? I thought you knew our hammer size, but it must be hard playing the game when you are blind...

What meta op? :D like are you serious......?

• NewOrder vs Turks

54 vs ~350 Accounts

• Target: 1 Beb Offvillage

• Target 2: Offvillage xandrion

3. Target: Offvillage cengaver

Target 5: Offvillage Jontürkler&Nsrn

PS:

Today is Mother's Day!

No matter where you are from or what team you are playing in:

Enjoy your day!!!

• Firstly we loss only village with a 100k off. NewOrder's loss not less than us.

Most important is this operation was by 3 alliences. They organized to attack us.

At the midmight(in Turkey) NewOrder started to attack about 20 accounts, then L-T-U also about 20, and Cow about 16.

We defended the villages which is important for us. L-T-U also have loss on small villages.

If we generalize, the oppenents are have greater loss than us. This type of operations happen like this. Don't make provacation and inform wrong.