ComX Server - Reports

📝Farewell to Forums📝

The forum is currently in read-only mode that will last till July 07th, 2021.

You will find news and all relevant information about the game in our Travian: Legends blog.
For live conversations and interaction with the community join us in official Travian: Legends Discord server.
  • Oh really?! :O

THREE alliances vs. ... how many IST-allies are there on the server?... nvm. Was imbalanced for sure!

banner-Nut-The-Squirrels.png

"Between impulse and action there is a realm of good taste begging for your acquaintance."
    (the doctor, voy4/25)

• I guess its time for funny jokes - huh ? :/

9201836016d8c15f160bcb90777418a9 Why do you not share your arties with your meta? Same for LTU. No storage here. Would need support from our meta.

• aahh yes, The Almond Alliance has been revealed

Screenshot-2020-05-08-at-16-02-39.png

Call us nuts for getting a little support from old friends back and forth, but at least we didn't do a team up with everyone.
    We made NAP to fight 300, you deciding to try and do stuff, just forces a reaction. can't really blame us for that.

Hahahaha are we that much of threat to you guys? That you teamed up to take us down? lol i will remember this :D

• Not sure what you are talking about...We share all our arties with the people who want it in our meta :)

Btw, the picture you tried to attach doesn’t work.

Regarding to Turks we were running together yesterday. 8)

• And i send random fakes at ILS in the northern hemisphere .... It's all a big conspiracy! 8| from now on no-one is allowed to attack on the weekends! X/

• #FAKENEWS!!!

It's all a big secret conspiracy in order to give me more places for hiding!

banner-Nut-The-Squirrels.png

"Between impulse and action there is a realm of good taste begging for your acquaintance."
    (the doctor, voy4/25)

• I dont care with who you are mate. This can happen in the game. I wrote here because ı see that person feels like he makes the operation by himself lol. Was it coincidence last night's op? No. This is 3rd time happening. Neworders never op to us alone. Always L-T-U was coming after them. Even last night, at the 00.30 was NewOrder and 01.00 was L-T-U and 03.00 was Cow. This happened several times. This night also same. You can be mate all together, no problem. Nobody can say anything about it, this is game. But if you try to deny the things which are obliviously clear even for server, you show yourself like a silly.

NewOrder dont get attack from anybody but İstanbul. Sometimes ILS make op to L-T-U and then RoTeam directly MM for deff call. Which ı want to say, these are okay. I dont understand Schmitz' Katze, bc he is always involve the topics even he dont know and he pretends like he owns the all alliences :) in conclusion, everybody has a plan and strategy thats ok, but dont try to fool people otherwise you look silly.

• For as far I know there is no cooperation between Cow's, LTU and New Order. But I'm not suprised they target the same ally because a lot of people are not happy with the current situation of the Instanbul ally. But a big ally as them should be able to stop those attacks when looking at the number of accounts.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Playingwithfire: removed reference to deleted post ().

• This photo from last night :d It's about Common Usage

For as far I know there is no cooperation between Cow's, LTU and New Order. But I'm not suprised they target the same ally because a lot of people are not happy with the current situation of the Instanbul ally. But a big ally as them should be able to stop those attacks when looking at the number of accounts.

Please keep it English, others also want to enjoy what you share

Tilkiden dost olmaz,post olur.

• We visited again our turks friends.

Making sure we have rotating planners and also rotating runners (or duals) the times are changing every time so do not get irritated.

After we chiefed hammers yesterday - we decided to take out some cropfields of the turks.

In total we were running again with ~20 accounts on totally 9 capitals.

8 capitals came through. 1 capital got deffended.

Target 1: Link

Reports:

Target 2: Link

Reports

Target 3: Link

Reports

Target 4: Link

Reports

Target 5: Link

Reports

Target 6: Link

Reports

Target 7: Link

Reports

Target 8: Link

Reports

Target 9: Link

Reports

So the only really interesting reports where we saw at least some deff:

Going out with 93,3% success for NewOrder and 6,6% for Turks!

Friday/Saturday 5/5 | Saturday/Sunday 8/9

Good fights! I hope to see the other reports here too! :)

Administrator  Ridder Huma  Playingwithfire

Can you please have a look if you can increase the amount of uploading attachments?

• You all such a good players, you got those huge(!) armies and attack to the croplands... shame on you guys, shame on you 😀

You all such a good players, you got those huge(!) gaps in waves, and yet you don't snipe....Shame on you guys, shame on you 😀

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them...

maybe you can hire The SPIKE-Team:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

*The only type of payment we accept is salt, terms and conditions apply**

**SPIKE-Team reserves the right to dissolve and disperse from a server at any given time, a refusal to uphold the buyers terms of service will result in an immediate enactment of such or similar procedures. We can not be held responsible for any emotional grief caused.