ComX Server - Reports

• Nah, Turks were easy, kinda like stealing candy from a child.

ML carried youse. They are harder to beat.

Maybe take some lessons from them and than turks might actually become an o.k. alliance :o

you still sleep :)

Good morning noob

• LTU made ISTAMBUL theirs sons, dont know why youre to happy

They are the who got chiefed of 2 WW villages. When the ILS made OP to them, they went to DN for asking help, after they sold them for Cow. Even in their area, 4 construction plans appeared but they even got 1 plan barely. Do you still talking? :)

• Congrats to ML with the win.. Thanx to NUTs for making that possible - looks like it was to some extend an unintentional sub-product of their random messing up on the server; and special thanx to local forum turks - they manage to unite almost all server in being annoyed by their loud-oversized-bragging egos :D

• but what did you do all server? can you give me a serious answer?

NAP ML. Fancy stuff.

banner-Nut-The-Squirrels.png

"Between impulse and action there is a realm of good taste begging for your acquaintance."
    (the doctor, voy4/25)

• Congrats to ML with the win.. Thanx to NUTs for making that possible - looks like it was to some extend an unintentional sub-product of their random messing up on the server; and special thanx to local forum turks - they manage to unite almost all server in being annoyed by their loud-oversized-bragging egos :D

If there is a Turk in a place, everybody will fight against her.BECAUSE IT IS REQUIRED

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

ready

• Thankfully, the cheaters on this server are generally quite bad players, so shouldn't be that hard to beat them, even though they demostrably cheat - that is not a rumor.

It was a rumour, they did fool you andi:)

• External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• LTU+Neworder+GTC+GTB+GTG+COT+Roteam+DN+LoL+Stayhome+TLL

STOP CRYING , LEARN RESPECT TO YOUR ENEMY 8)

Learnt to play without techs and 20 alliances in one pact :)
    Then you can start talking my friend :)

Spielstatus: inaktiv

RayDex.jpg

Undisputed | Fun&Bash GmbH | Dr. House | Tikka Masala | Bärenbrüder | TerminatriX | Nymphe | Monkey D. Luffy uvm.

• Learnt to play without techs and 20 alliances in one pact :)
    Then you can start talking my friend :)

Are you aware of the thing that alliances i wrote on the top, have been attacked to İstanbul alliance every day. Are you sure that you are playing the game? Since you do not aware of anything my little naive friend. Don’t you know the how to count? It seems you dont.

• If there is a Turk in a place, everybody will fight against her.BECAUSE IT IS REQUIRED

That's ok, just please do NOT make too many multies, otherwise I won't be able to register my own account.... again

• Are you aware of the thing that alliances i wrote on the top, have been attacked to İstanbul alliance every day. Are you sure that you are playing the game? Since you do not aware of anything my little naive friend. Don’t you know the how to count? It seems you dont.

dont think DN even attacked you once :

• External Content m.youtube.com