ComX Server - Reports

⭐ Advent Calendar giveaway ⭐

December! 🎁 Gift time!
Every day from December 1st to December 24th, starting at 10:00 AM (UTC+1), we'll be doing an 8-hour giveaway in Discord! Don't miss ➡️ today's surprise! ⬅️
How can you participate? Join us in the official Travian: Legends Discord server, accept the rules to unlock all the channels, head to the #advent-calendar channel, and seize your chance to win!
  • Congratz to ML. :) The Turks can’t defeat honorably. As the Arab commanders said: there is no benefit to them apart from taking plans. LTU has never cooperated with cows. Our connections were only with the RO and NewOrders families. There was only one joint attack with cows on ILS WW. This is everything. Beautiful summer for everyone! <3

L-T-U had no chance to win this game. We would eleminate them on 40-50th day of the server. But at the same time we was at war with Cow, NewOrders and Roteam together. It was like 1 vs 4. We can say, Roteam saved L-T-U. They were really bad at OP as their own players said. Many times we was know where they are coming.

Roteam, they went to far and by this they had really big army. Their big mistake was, they did choise wrong partner. Maybe they thought forwar for tournament, who knows. L-T-U was burden to them. The only good think L-T-U could make to them, to get construction plan, but they couldnt even manage that.

• L-T-U had no chance to win this game. We would eleminate them on 40-50th day of the server. But at the same time we was at war with Cow, NewOrders and Roteam together. It was like 1 vs 4. We can say, Roteam saved L-T-U. They were really bad at OP as their own players said. Many times we was know where they are coming.

Roteam, they went to far and by this they had really big army. Their big mistake was, they did choise wrong partner. Maybe they thought forwar for tournament, who knows. L-T-U was burden to them. The only good think L-T-U could make to them, to get construction plan, but they couldnt even manage that.

Congratulations to Tech meta for his win

L-T-U made you their little babys, how can u say you could win them easy? Xdd

They destroyed istamnuubs really easy

ML deserve the win, they carried a bad a lliance to the win (istambul).

Your guys need come here and say thanks to ML, If no istambul will be a shame xd

• LoL had a management issue, even we had friends their inside. We already talked 1 month ago about that they can't win the game. The only best thing they did, to move together with Cow. Otherwise, they would be nothing in this server.

• LoL had a management issue, even we had friends their inside. We already talked 1 month ago about that they can't win the game. The only best thing they did, to move together with Cow. Otherwise, they would be nothing in this server.

Oh, similar like istambul then, without ML they nothing this server.

The big difference: 60 players from lol, and 600 from istambul.

Just remember youre still a shame, and istambul too

• ML won, not you :)

Cow manipulated all the server. They were thinking, either us(cow) or others. At that point, the winners were more experienced players than Cow. Their only lack was they no cleaver leader :) ıf we could have such a high online players, we would win the game at day of 67. The game was certain at 67.day. The teams who were fail to get constructions, they could even not win the game :)

• Learnt to play without techs and 20 alliances in one pact :)
    Then you can start talking my friend :)

About NewOrder, they even dont know what were they did probably. They were like, destroying couple of fields by serving to other allies and finished the game like that.

• LOL!!!!

ML and their tech accounts did a great job. If travian wont stop you I guess it's legal so good for you. Dont forget to thank the NUTs for your win. They didnt win it for you but without them who knows what would of happened.

IST etc..... just held on to the teat that did the work and went to the forums to celebrate.

later.

Bo knows! Mace are like bees... a few of them are harmless but a swarm will kill you.
    Blah blah blah.... been playing since US started then quit that domain.
    Im morbid/pika/thrawn/noob juice/ewoks
    etc....

I've played on all the English speaking servers many many times along with a few others I never understood a single IGM sent to me. I'm done now.

• I think with three confed limits only 240 players can win.. if u are including more then you sure know what you have done there.. ;p why not name all those 240 winners.. than crying my son won dad won stuff ?? U dnt even need to include those various device on same network stuff... We all know what that is..

Ofc u are free to include 10k deleted acnt for cheating.... Including some leaders...

• Congrats to Istanbul and M.L.

As it is said above, Istanbul fought at 4 fronts: Cows, LTU, RoTeam and NewOrder mid game WITHIN and OUTSIDE of the grey area. No alliance would survive that. I said it was unfair mid-game, I'm saying it now. However, whilst these 4 were struggling to destroy Istanbul they forgot about M.L. So in the end, Istanbul served for the bigger and the more important goal, saving M.L. for WW by keeping you all busy. Next time, act more intelligent and don't cry if you force an alliance to make confed with others, and that meta beats you.

Don't cry now that you lost. Your meta was bigger than M.L. & Istanbul and if you were tad bit more strategically clever you could have won. Accept it, and prepare for next server.

• As it is said above, Istanbul fought at 4 fronts: Cows, LTU, RoTeam and NewOrder mid game WITHIN and OUTSIDE of the grey area. No alliance would survive that. I said it was unfair mid-game, I'm saying it now.

Remember when your IST friends challenged everyone to come to their quad and fight them at the beginning of this server?

How comes it's suddenly unfair if some alliances react on this challenge?

• Welcome Welcome

Why all this fatigue?

Why all this lying?

I forgot to add the fisherman with our list of alliance

xd

You do not have to lose hard to accept

Our Alliance List

M.L-FaRm

M.L-E.s

M.L-Pwr

M.L-M.t

M.L-r.v