ComX Server - Reports

⭐ Advent Calendar giveaway ⭐

December! 🎁 Gift time!
Every day from December 1st to December 24th, starting at 10:00 AM (UTC+1), we'll be doing an 8-hour giveaway in Discord! Don't miss ➡️ today's surprise! ⬅️
How can you participate? Join us in the official Travian: Legends Discord server, accept the rules to unlock all the channels, head to the #advent-calendar channel, and seize your chance to win!
  • Remember when your IST friends challenged everyone to come to their quad and fight them at the beginning of this server?

How comes it's suddenly unfair if some alliances react on this challenge?

I mean isn't it unfair if they all come at the same region, make NAPs and attack the same alliance over and over, day after day. No sleep, fatigue... They can come one at a time and we will show who is better next server. Just not 4 vs 1 :)

I don't claim we are the best players, or the most gold spending players but we are better than most and it's been proven many times. See you in Anglo?

• Turks domination - Loading error.....

:D:D:D:D^^^^

:wall: :asd::asd::asd:

-- Ich hab seit 13 Jahren, 13 Monaten und 13 Tagen --

-- Keine Nacht geschlafen, was mich wach hält ist der Wahnsinn --

:rom08: Nephilim Dreamteam :rom08:

W3 Nephilim - SuF 2019/2020 - Sieg

W1 XOXO - MINA 2020 - WW-Off

W5 Nephilim - SR. 2020/2021

They hate us, cause they ain't us..

• you should learn to congratulate, always an excuse since the beginning of the game.

People have congratulated ML plenty on discord, though playing sketchy they are gentle guys that has gotten the praise they deserve.

Istanbul on the other hand are the classic school bullies, cheating on all exams, harassing and annoying everyone when people try to learn and have fun, and even though istanbul failed both theoretic and practical applications at the different exams through the semester/server, you still expect praise and straight A's !?

Nahh man that's never gonna happen. You guys failed so hard and got a hell of a beating when people had enough of listening to you.

And for some reason ML decided to carry you here in the endgame. God knows why, because they didn't need to go through all that trouble.

There is a reason why you guys have not yet given an example of something useful your guys have contributed. And also why you have been quiet for a month here on the forum, and you should keep it that way.

• yeah you need to be a huge loser, if you need to cheat in a browsergame.

Spielstatus: inaktiv

RayDex.jpg

Undisputed | Fun&Bash GmbH | Dr. House | Tikka Masala | Bärenbrüder | TerminatriX | Nymphe | Monkey D. Luffy uvm.

• And how exactly did we support the ML/IST win? :D

Didnt say you supported them. I told them they needed to thank you. Im just making sure you get the credit you deserve. You are welcome.

Bo knows! Mace are like bees... a few of them are harmless but a swarm will kill you.
    Blah blah blah.... been playing since US started then quit that domain.
    Im morbid/pika/thrawn/noob juice/ewoks
    etc....

I've played on all the English speaking servers many many times along with a few others I never understood a single IGM sent to me. I'm done now.

• I assume, when I talked with you it wasn't even the 30th day of the game (and you made me really furious that day). I told you the game will be over mentally on 72nd day.

What I will say is this: I see the end of the game after the 10th day.

Let us decide with our partners where we did wrong or good. Let us decide what we did positive or negative. You do your own accounting.

This is what we promise as Istanbul. This is what we are. When we are there, forget about standard travian. Get ready for intense quadrants and wars. This is how we enjoy it and have fun.

At the beginning I said:

1. Forum wars: We clearly won

2. Center war: We expanded until 100s.

3. Winning Game: We have won as it is seen

You still cannot accept. it. It doesn't matter what anyone thinks or will think. The game is over and the winner is ML and Istanbul. Anything else is just empty words.

• What are you talking about with the psychic ability and seeing how the round would end on day 10?

#1... What forum war? There was like 5 people on here all round.

#2... What war in the center did you win?

#3... ML won, you were fodder for attacks nothing more. BUT you did get your name on the WW so congrats.

I accept who won and who didnt. I am not sore or upset about it in any way. It's a game and there are always winners, losers, accusers and others who say they won. ML did what they do and won. It was nicely planned and executed (whether you agree with their methods is another story.) It was fun going after all the other stuff and not just throwing hammers at WWs because of the crazy defense. I enjoyed the majority of the round. I lost count the number of IST villas that were zeroed, chiefed and the number of offenses you had walled. You guys made for a fun round. Thanks.

Bo knows! Mace are like bees... a few of them are harmless but a swarm will kill you.
    etc....

I've played on all the English speaking servers many many times along with a few others I never understood a single IGM sent to me. I'm done now.

Post was edited 1 time, last by jaruby ().

• Get ready for intense quadrants and wars.

:wall:

:D:D:D:D yes was really intense!! our leaders planned a couple of ops, you did nothing to fight back or give your members any room to catch their breath... you just gave up cause you have hundreds of accounts anyway.

yea mate so intense, much wow, what a war.

just rolled over and gave up ^^

-- Ich hab seit 13 Jahren, 13 Monaten und 13 Tagen --

-- Keine Nacht geschlafen, was mich wach hält ist der Wahnsinn --

:rom08: Nephilim Dreamteam :rom08:

W3 Nephilim - SuF 2019/2020 - Sieg

W1 XOXO - MINA 2020 - WW-Off

W5 Nephilim - SR. 2020/2021

They hate us, cause they ain't us..

• You still cannot accept. it. It doesn't matter what anyone thinks or will think. The game is over and the winner is ML and Istanbul. Anything else is just empty words.

until the new server starts. cry,cry,cry.. :)

• TurkC

people don't have problem to accept who won, just sincerely don't see how Istanbul was relevant to that win, beside partial name on WW (ML/IST)

most stated Turkish "achievements" don't exist outside Turkish imagination it seems. If you want to be praised with something more real... I can congratulate you with your tremendous improvement in your English :D That is something really impressive, if you compare your messages in the beginning of this thread and now. Praise are really deserved here

• until the new server starts. cry,cry,cry.. :)

What did you guys do? Really. Im not being snarky. I am curious.

And about the new server.........

The specialized tech game that ML can pull off is so unbalancing you are given no choice but to join in the BS or accept the outcome of the round before it even starts. ISTs multis and bots are so annoying it may end up with just you guys versing each other. Then you will see why everyone is saying IST was just there and ML really won the server.

etc....

• What did you guys do? Really. Im not being snarky. I am curious.

And about the new server.........

The specialized tech game that ML can pull off is so unbalancing you are given no choice but to join in the BS or accept the outcome of the round before it even starts. ISTs multis and bots are so annoying it may end up with just you guys versing each other. Then you will see why everyone is saying IST was just there and ML really won the server.

What did you do? You are blaming on techs but almost until end game you were in the same quadrant with ML and you got rekt. ML captured artefacts. You didn't get any B.Ps. You lost your BP and lost the game. Spent your armies recklessly. If I had taught the game to 3 players in Cow you could have won easily. You meta'd with LoL, AoM and 3 other alliances. When you also got BK in your meta, I got scared for a moment and thought that we were gonna lose.

In summary, you gathered all alliances you could trick, but you still lost. Now you are attacking istanbul as a scape goat. Stop being a leader Jaruby you can't be a good one. You sank your ship after many mistakes.