ComX Server - Reports

⭐ Advent Calendar giveaway ⭐

December! 🎁 Gift time!
Every day from December 1st to December 24th, starting at 10:00 AM (UTC+1), we'll be doing an 8-hour giveaway in Discord! Don't miss ➡️ today's surprise! ⬅️
How can you participate? Join us in the official Travian: Legends Discord server, accept the rules to unlock all the channels, head to the #advent-calendar channel, and seize your chance to win!
  • What did you do? You are blaming on techs but almost until end game you were in the same quadrant with ML and you got rekt. ML captured artefacts. You didn't get any B.Ps. You lost your BP and lost the game. Spent your armies recklessly. If I had taught the game to 3 players in Cow you could have won easily. You meta'd with LoL, AoM and 3 other alliances. When you also got BK in your meta, I got scared for a moment and thought that we were gonna lose.

In summary, you gathered all alliances you could trick, but you still lost. Now you are attacking istanbul as a scape goat. Stop being a leader Jaruby you can't be a good one. You sank your ship after many mistakes.

I just went back and read my posts. I still cant find a single word from me bragging about anything I or we did. I didnt blame anything on the techs. I congratulated them for being so good at using them. They played a well planned out round and won the sandcastle race with ITS tagging along.

I did however notice.....

---I made statements about your group not being the reason for the win and about your multis and bots.

---I also did say it was fun zeroing, chiefing and walling your hammers... but that really isnt bragging.

I do not see how I am using IST as a scape goat? I will take that as a google translate issue because I am literally telling you IST had absolutely nothing to do with ML winning. I am impressed you somehow convinced them to allow you to share the win but I am in no way saying you are the scape goat.

On a final note..... please set up a zoom meeting to teach 3 of us how to play. I would really like to win again.

Bo knows! Mace are like bees... a few of them are harmless but a swarm will kill you.
    Blah blah blah.... been playing since US started then quit that domain.
    Im morbid/pika/thrawn/noob juice/ewoks
    etc....

I've played on all the English speaking servers many many times along with a few others I never understood a single IGM sent to me. I'm done now.

• What did you do? You are blaming on techs but almost until end game you were in the same quadrant with ML and you got rekt. ML captured artefacts. You didn't get any B.Ps. You lost your BP and lost the game. Spent your armies recklessly. If I had taught the game to 3 players in Cow you could have won easily. You meta'd with LoL, AoM and 3 other alliances. When you also got BK in your meta, I got scared for a moment and thought that we were gonna lose.

In summary, you gathered all alliances you could trick, but you still lost. Now you are attacking istanbul as a scape goat. Stop being a leader Jaruby you can't be a good one. You sank your ship after many mistakes.

Immediately taking on a defensive position and attacking back on a personal level instead of just answering the question? Great sportsmanship there, TurkC. You know you could've easily just answered the question and be done with all the comments. But as it seems you are not able to provide a solid answer on Istanbul's achievements (and not M.L's), there's nothing much to take serious about Istanbul.

I for one am also looking forward to a constructive answer from you on the question what Istanbul actually achieved this round. Which alliances did you break? How many enemy off villages have you chiefed? How many capitals did you zero? Show us the numbers, show us the reports. I am genuinly curious as well to see the might Istanbul promised to bring us this server as until now, I must have missed those reports somewhere...

Oud: S.H.nl - W!cked.nl - Pokémon.nl - Olympus.nl - Dirty.de - Het Toetsenbord!.nl - Find Muck.nl - ThePurge.nl - Doge 2.0.quali's - Vertigo.nl - BoB.quali's - Pirates.com - Lowlands.com

- Gunners.com - Lowlands.finals

Meest onderschatte speler: Zeger

• I like kindly messages of yours jaruby :) İstanbul ally is the strong and old ally. We dont need to prove ourselves. What we did or not, what we success or not, we talk this in between us. We dont need to explain ourselves to everybody. There is some who knows us. Actually, ı explained this in different ways but you guys dont want to understand.

Bum Bum I aware that you want to turn the subjects to yourself and probably you did something in game. I will do what you want, just leave me alone :)

tell and relax :)

• skipped to repeat why confed system was limited to three players and people still including more... does they dnt understand meaning of limit.. only 240 players can win and thats all.. name 240 players and let them have respect they deserve .. or let tg get respect for getting 13k players in game and kicking 10k out.... dnt fight like kids saying u hit me i hit you both wins... lol..

• Congrats to Istanbul and M.L.

As it is said above, Istanbul fought at 4 fronts: Cows, LTU, RoTeam and NewOrder mid game WITHIN and OUTSIDE of the grey area. No alliance would survive that. I said it was unfair mid-game, I'm saying it now. However, whilst these 4 were struggling to destroy Istanbul they forgot about M.L. So in the end, Istanbul served for the bigger and the more important goal, saving M.L. for WW by keeping you all busy. Next time, act more intelligent and don't cry if you force an alliance to make confed with others, and that meta beats you.

Don't cry now that you lost. Your meta was bigger than M.L. & Istanbul and if you were tad bit more strategically clever you could have won. Accept it, and prepare for next server.

congratulations to a smart person and wonderful detection

• congratulations to a smart person and wonderful detection

Nope, the poe-tah-toe is only repeating what others are saying in a fluffy unicorn way, everyone else is saying the exact same thing in a scruffy, mangy coyote way. Everyone knows how it worked and what went down, it's not a secret. They needed ML to survive the round so ML used them just like they expertly used their extensive amount of free resources, oasis bashing heroes, suicide armies, insane amount of no troop loss raiding, garages, extra defense etc... to win the server. People are having an issue with them saying "ITS won" and trying to take credit for the win. They did not win. They got their name on the ML sandcastle. If they worded it that way I bet most people would of just let it go. I like TurkC and enjoy arguing and convos with him but without ML they would have lost. Without them ML still had a great chance to win.

Bo knows! Mace are like bees... a few of them are harmless but a swarm will kill you.
    Blah blah blah.... been playing since US started then quit that domain.
    Im morbid/pika/thrawn/noob juice/ewoks
    etc....

I've played on all the English speaking servers many many times along with a few others I never understood a single IGM sent to me. I'm done now.

• Nope, the poe-tah-toe is only repeating what others are saying in a fluffy unicorn way, everyone else is saying the exact same thing in a scruffy, mangy coyote way. Everyone knows how it worked and what went down, it's not a secret. They needed ML to survive the round so ML used them just like they expertly used their extensive amount of free resources, oasis bashing heroes, suicide armies, insane amount of no troop loss raiding, garages, extra defense etc... to win the server. People are having an issue with them saying "ITS won" and trying to take credit for the win. They did not win. They got their name on the ML sandcastle. If they worded it that way I bet most people would of just let it go. I like TurkC and enjoy arguing and convos with him but without ML they would have lost. Without them ML still had a great chance to win.

The result was already certain at the beginning. You already lost the game visually :)

If ILS would win the game, it would be ils, arabs and turks win the for you. If the turks would win the game and you would say they have 7262726627 multi accounts. When the arabs won game, you wanted to separet the turks. I love you too Jaruby but ı am also sad to you, bc you made the people baloon when you realese them onto us :) and they came to me and expressed theirselves like they are god players, but they were just the toys to stop us :)

• I think in they end these Nutz won the server. It was maybe not obvious but there were with ML. They didn't do anything to help them, little like Istanbul, but they claim to be with them the whole server on forum and that's why they also won.

• I think in they end these Nutz won the server. It was maybe not obvious but there were with ML. They didn't do anything to help them, little like Istanbul, but they claim to be with them the whole server on forum and that's why they also won.

NutS Congratulations to her family :)

Yes. In fact, we are the ML core group. The ML team itself was just a bait to cover it up.

• well... If you ask most non-Turkish players who had more influence on the outcome of the server - Istanbul or Nuts.... they would say Nuts - so, whatever was outcome - Nuts are to blame (or thanked) and Squirrels are to celebrate :D

• I'm late with the party! Anyone can offer a quick summary of what happened? ^^

MDS Sub Wing (EVE) Emissary / TOFU / ReV