ComX Server - Reports

• turks winning .comx , worst part is that they probably believe it themselves <3

Before 2017 being part of (NL domain): Triple Entente, GR, Cono, Cuni, Botsers, Veto and a lot more I don't remember anymore.

2018 TR Qualification: Aramis - Bob (Leader)
    2018-2019 Finals: Black Pearl - TFD (Uollas meta) (Leader)

2019-2020 Finals: Black Pearl - Lowlands (Uollas meta) (Leader)
    2020 Comx: Black pearl - NewOrder (Leader)
    2020 EU Qualification: Undutchable - NewOrder (Leader)

NL legend 2018

• turks winning .comx , worst part is that they probably believe it themselves <3

ML leaders said that we (ML and ISTANBUL) won the server.

In fact, you believe yourselves only. Wake up from dream. Time is passing off losers.

• ML leaders said that we (ML and ISTANBUL) won the server.

In fact, you believe yourselves only. Wake up from dream. Time is passing off losers.

ok you got me

congrats on the win, you did a good job this server :D:D

Before 2017 being part of (NL domain): Triple Entente, GR, Cono, Cuni, Botsers, Veto and a lot more I don't remember anymore.

2018 TR Qualification: Aramis - Bob (Leader)
    2018-2019 Finals: Black Pearl - TFD (Uollas meta) (Leader)

2019-2020 Finals: Black Pearl - Lowlands (Uollas meta) (Leader)
    2020 Comx: Black pearl - NewOrder (Leader)
    2020 EU Qualification: Undutchable - NewOrder (Leader)

NL legend 2018

• TurkC has such a way with words, I think hes one of the modern great poets. TurkC Do you even believe anything that comes out of your mouth or do you yourself know it is utter nonsense?

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them...

maybe you can hire The SPIKE-Team:

*The only type of payment we accept is salt, terms and conditions apply**

**SPIKE-Team reserves the right to dissolve and disperse from a server at any given time, a refusal to uphold the buyers terms of service will result in an immediate enactment of such or similar procedures. We can not be held responsible for any emotional grief caused.

• TurkC has such a way with words, I think hes one of the modern great poets. TurkC Do you even believe anything that comes out of your mouth or do you yourself know it is utter nonsense?

Please when you write my name, put at the begin Mr. :)

Please show some respect to winners and use formal titles when you use our and ally names :)

• someone said if a winner had to say he is winner.. he is not a winner.... :3 action speaks louder than words..:V like see nuts team they didnt win with ww still they are getting credit for it..

• someone said if a winner had to say he is winner.. he is not a winner.... :3 action speaks louder than words..:V like see nuts team they didnt win with ww still they are getting credit for it..

winner is winner no matter what, your name at the end shows who won the server not your actions or other trash talks!

• But there is no name.. travian says only three alliance can be in confederation means only 180 players can win.. if u are exceeding those numbers... You are back to square one with hundreds of acnt saying we won... Someone will write ww name as server name.. does that mean that whole server won ? Cause it have name in it ? Writing name doesnt make u a winner participating makes u a winner which travian have already restricted at 180 players.. but anyway... Imagining is good . 😆😆

• But there is no name.. travian says only three alliance can be in confederation means only 180 players can win.. if u are exceeding those numbers... You are back to square one with hundreds of acnt saying we won... Someone will write ww name as server name.. does that mean that whole server won ? Cause it have name in it ? Writing name doesnt make u a winner participating makes u a winner which travian have already restricted at 180 players.. but anyway... Imagining is good . 😆😆

If you were so bounded to what must have done. Why did you betray us ? Aren't you the one who sell your friends and telling the operation area to the enemy and sending deff. troops to the enemy ?

Heroes vs. DoH War-Fred

Your acts and willings are opposite.

• Well i was trying to be spy.. didnt worked out as heroes had doubt from start.. so what about that...

I am not sure which one you are calling enemy or friend for that we got confed restrictions placed.. we just need to get a cool down thing to restrict it more . Like when we cant chief ally .. like that u cant push or get resources or troops for 72 hours of joining...

• This game is a bitch. This game lets you become spy and learn the enemy troops. These things happened to us 3 times there are normal to me. We tried same thing to enemy.

Everyone think they are decent althougt they did everything that is not decent.

Finally if you get what you wanted then you can be succesfull otherwise blame your enemy to playing illegal and humuliating yourself.

• Please when you write my name, put at the begin Mr. :)

Please show some respect to winners and use formal titles when you use our and ally names :)

Nuts were bigger winners than you, you've literally achieved nothing. Wake up from your delusionary world please.

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them...

maybe you can hire The SPIKE-Team:

*The only type of payment we accept is salt, terms and conditions apply**

**SPIKE-Team reserves the right to dissolve and disperse from a server at any given time, a refusal to uphold the buyers terms of service will result in an immediate enactment of such or similar procedures. We can not be held responsible for any emotional grief caused.

• Nuts were bigger winners than you, you've literally achieved nothing. Wake up from your delusionary world please.

Travian is the game of war and "strategy". Not the game that ones deserve..!

Dudes server is already over, move on......

You right bro. The game finished but there is still people who does not accept this. The new server will start, no need to make it longer.

One game finishes and other one starts. But the friendship stays forever. If we made someone sad, mad and hurt we apologize, see you next server. Thank you :)