15c thingy

• so ive read last year about the consumption of gold for 15c but now i cant find it
    anyone can enlighten me how much gold needed

the guide was like this from what i remembered

from crop lvl 9-13 you need to npc 0.5 times for each time

lvl 14-15 - 1 times npc per field

so on

;(;(

ty in advanced

• Never saw anything like that, but it depends on your granary capacity, and whether you use a support village as a mini NPC (fill it with granaries and warehouses + trade office and marketplace, and send the cap crop there instead for NPCing).

thanks mate. i just want the guide back since its already stated how much gold needed for such thing, im not heavy gold user thats why i will plan my gold usage carefully.

• thanks mate. i just want the guide back since its already stated how much gold needed for such thing, im not heavy gold user thats why i will plan my gold usage carefully.

There is no such guide, since there are 1000 different ways to build and maintain a 15c.

If you want to spend the least amount of gold possible, making a npc village next to your cropper would be the best.

But if you really dont want to spend much gold at all, you are better off going with a regular 6c or 7c as your cap.

• There is no such guide, since there are 1000 different ways to build and maintain a 15c.

If you want to spend the least amount of gold possible, making a npc village next to your cropper would be the best.

But if you really dont want to spend much gold at all, you are better off going with a regular 6c or 7c as your cap.

i clearly remember i read one though but nevermind

the gold i willing to spend on one server are roughly around 3k gold or 2 times 1600 gold top up. thats my limit tbh .
    any tips how to spend wisely ?

• It really depends on what kind of style you wanna play, how close your 15c is to your spawn, how much income you have, etc.

Just build your granary and warehouse so that you can NPC 2 fields at a time and let them build. You can decide whether you want to instantly finish them or not. If not, then just build granary and warehouse the way so that you NPC the next 2 fields once the previous 2 have finished building. You can even go 3 or 4 fields per NPC and much higher granary and warehouse, but this will slow you down.

It´s really just simple math.