Looking for dual on 10x server

• hey guys ,

Myself Ariv , i am from India, left travian like 4-5 years ago

use to be top raider and top offensive account at that time , due to crona quarantine i was thinking to give 10x a try but all my old contact seems to left the game or they just stopped using skype because of discord app

looking either for a team to join or duals . i prefered tuets tribe . even got 1 poland player also to play from this blog itself he quote" im from Poland, loads of time to play, won few servers, once had a biggest romanian hammer on server, I can also buy some gold if needed."

open for a suggestion as well

regards

arivarya (skype-ariv.arya1)

abhiarya1#9910

• Hello Arivarya,

We are a group coming from Ro x3 on this server and if you want to join us we will find you a dual, if you are interested join SW.

Best regards,

Alin

• could you give me your discord??

• I'm looking for teammate too I'm going for roman going for production as this is a speed server and if I will be aggressive early is dependent on the situation (e.g. a lot of near oasis , get the hero bonus as xp in first day)

• Hello Guys, we are already 2 Guys in the North East of this Server. We need somebody who is active at night to join our Account.

We are roman offers from germany but anyone who speaks English and is active at night is perfect.

Thanks in advance

Valentin

• hey guys we are 1 of the top huns account with a good cropper even our defender have a good crooper so any1 with experience want to join he is welcome add me on discord abhiarya1#9910

• saya boleh bro

Find loolen

I'm looking for teammate too I'm going for roman going for production as this is a speed server and if I will be aggressive early is dependent on the situation (e.g. a lot of near oasis , get the hero bonus as xp in first day)

• i'm loolen from malaysian

tg_TL-DQ4_970x250_181126.jpg