It's sooooooooooooooooooooooooo sloowwwwwwwwwwwwww

📝Farewell to Forums📝

The forum is currently in read-only mode that will last till July 07th, 2021.

You will find news and all relevant information about the game in our Travian: Legends blog.
For live conversations and interaction with the community join us in official Travian: Legends Discord server.
  • Please, I pay money to use this game, now travian (and espacially the 10-speed) is very depending on SPEED, not on screens of Bad Gateways.

Fix this: once again, I pay money to use this game, it should work. Buy some extra servers, you are making enough money on this game to re-invest.

• Same here, it's not just bad gateways, construction orders are stuck at 00:00:0? and can't upgrade anything in cropper

tried cancelling the construction order and starting it over, same problem

is it just me?

• Please write in to Support so they can send this information on. I have posted this information to the appropriate place but the reports still need to be made in game so that they know which accounts and where are having issues.

• I am including a screenshot so you can see where to find Support. Your options are -

(1) Start writing a message and type in Support in the Recipient Box and it will direct you

or

(2) Click on the question mark in the upper right corner of your screen.

https://prnt.sc/rripfd

• Server nearly unplayable in this state, tbh. Take the marketplace for instance... because theres so much volume on the auction block, and because the block resets whenever an item clears, you have a hard time even getting bids in before it reboots. Which, fine, been like that for years when servers are full of players and lively, nothing new. HOWEVER, when you add in the input lag thats widespread, you can barely even bid on , lets say cages effectively.

• I thought it was 10x faster :/

"...If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken

Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools..."

~That's a fine looking high horse~

• ^^ So it is an April Fool's prank after all.

"...If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken

Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools..."

~That's a fine looking high horse~

• Yeah! Indeed it is. Proves that whole this game is so cheap that even servers are pure garbage. "Plans to release European server" fails at thinking that it will be not more crowded than all these dead regional servers... Fails horribly, has to remove registration after couple hours.

Not willing to spend a bit more on a decent server, expects people to like what they are doing... Huh no idea if they are thinking that people are really that dumb? (even majority is, but not all of them tho)