[POLL] Easter truce or not 2020 on Anglosphere?

• Do you want Easter truce 2020? 316

1. Yes, I want Easter truce 2020 (178) 56%
    2. No, I don't want Easter truce 2020 (122) 39%
    3. It doesn't matter to me (16) 5%

Dear Community,

With many players spending time at home over the Easter period, we would like to know if you think we should have Easter truce this year on Anglosphere?*

Please, make your voice heard by answering this poll.

You can of course write a comment too, if you want to.

The poll ends on April 6, 2020 at 04:00 pm server time (UTC-4). Your local end time

*Anglosphere 3 is in endgame and will not have truce.

Your Travian: Legends Team

• TG should just turn starvation off over Easter.

Majority of people are bored to tears so stopping them from attacking or defending for the 4 day period will send some people crazy lol.

• In view of the carona virus going on I believe the game should carry on but for building only, all players have a set time for playing,,,

its family time as is xmas so no attacking and build only The duke

• Every one is locked down. and this game is the way to pass some time. true will do not good at this stage. let people play the game. its also too early to get full advantage of truce, people just started building troops. no big bonus for simmers either.

UK3: White Walker

UK2: White Walker

Anglo2: Walker

Anglo1: Walker

• TG should just turn starvation off over Easter.

Majority of people are bored to tears so stopping them from attacking or defending for the 4 day period will send some people crazy lol.

That sounds like a better idea than a full truce.

• Every one is locked down. and this game is the way to pass some time. true will do not good at this stage. let people play the game. its also too early to get full advantage of truce, people just started building troops. no big bonus for simmers either.

However its still a family time. We should not let the dammed virus stop everything that is good in this world

• Well, as we are approaching endgame, some of us are stuck at home as we're not "critical" workers, it would good to have something other than gardening or cleaning.

Just remember, if you stay at home, there is less chance of picking up this damn bug and putting extra strain on the NHS. They really do not need it. I might be called in to help in the back rooms so lose the ability to participate in the server, at least I'd be of more use 😁. C'est la vie.

• Some of us are at work throughout the Coronavirus pandemic as key workers, as an NHS employee, I love the trav distraction, but also I'm seriously disadvantaged, like many others

Anglosphere 3 : themightyreds

Anglosphere 1: Joker Red

• not a truce so early in the server, im a raider, i will lose so much income, all the farmer gonna take advantage of it.And since there is more farmer than raider, farmer vote gonna win.

just shut down the server for 2 days if you want to give time to the player

• Please add the Easter truce, far from everyone will be on as much as usual and I personally think that people should spend their time in the Easter on other things instead of sitting in all day and playing a browser game.

Get out, get some fresh air, spend time with the people in your household.

And I know this may sound a bit crazy to some of you, but with the covid-19 going on at the moment, having a family Easter dinner through Skype, Messenger or whatever you want to use is also a really good idea!
    That way you can enjoy some good food together and have a nice time.

• I think it would be good to have the truce as new players will be able to build their second villages and not have them instantly attacked as I assume we have a large surplus of new people joining due to the outbreak.

Also just made a forum account after 4 years of playing. Woot woot.

• NO. Life is boring enough right now keep the game going. Truces aren’t fair for Raiders, just like your ridiculous “evasion” option that discriminates against heavy raiders, why the 10 second rule? Makes NO sense to punish Raiders for no reason, eventually us heavy Raiders have incomings every second almost so it’s impossible to benefit from evasion, it’s ridiculous. And also, when you have incomings every second or so it gets very hard to do certain things with the page reloading constantly. Weird that the game makes certain things so hard for the heavy raiders?? Raiders spend way more gold and devote way for time to the game. Rant over.

• Well allow me to share my opinion... I do not know any reason why truce should not be. Every year there is a truce during Easter so why change it? Because few raiders are complaining? I do raid every game server too but this Easter time is also about something else than 'just a gaming'. Blaming COVID is ridiculous as if you check all responses here, all of you just look on your own benefit. (1. No raiding for poor you, 2. What will you do.. Like there are no other games or activities to do..3. Talking about 'we raiders are more golding' - LOL is my reaction to this.. Etc). Still there are people who work and they will appreciate the truce. So I am for keeping the server the way it used to be.