Recruitment

⭐ Advent Calendar giveaway ⭐

December! 🎁 Gift time!
Every day from December 1st to December 24th, starting at 10:00 AM (UTC+1), we'll be doing an 8-hour giveaway in Discord! Don't miss ➡️ today's surprise! ⬅️
How can you participate? Join us in the official Travian: Legends Discord server, accept the rules to unlock all the channels, head to the #advent-calendar channel, and seize your chance to win!
  • Hello, when will the recruitment of members of Comx Server be opened? I have friends who want to play and they are waiting for it to open. Can someone authorized answer. Thanks

Comx2020 - MAY

Europe10x - THOR

Post was edited 1 time, last by Sove: Please do not use BBCode tags unnecessarily ().

• It will not be opened again.

In the past, there were no problems in much larger servers. I have friends who want to come and they can't. Travian's problems are endless.

Comx2020 - MAY

Europe10x - THOR

Post was edited 1 time, last by Sove: Please do not use BBCode tags unnecessarily ().

• Too bad for you and your friends.

Travian closed for registrations to help fix the server issues, which is a good thing.

Also, please start writing normally on the forum.

Server is still very bad. We are suffering...

Comx2020 - MAY

Europe10x - THOR

• HQ is aware of the issues on comx as well. It is being looked at but please keep in mind that everyone is working from home so somethings are taking quite a bit longer than normal to fix. Also keep in mind with everyone pretty much at home, there is a lot more traffic on servers right now.

I am trying to report any issues I see here on the forums to the appropriate channels but reporting it in game if at all possible is the best way to report it.