M.L Alliances

🔥 Travian: Shadow Empires 🔥 Open Beta Starts soon!
Check out the new version of the Annual Special before anybody else by registering to the Open Beta Gameworld.

You will be able to register in

➡️ here ⬅️
  • Hi everyone. I hope you all doing well and enjoying the game.

M.L alliances:

M.L-PWR

M.L-PWR2

M.L-E.S

M.L-FARM

M.L-PLC

M.L-PLC1

M.L-R.V

M.L-E.S2

ML-JoKeR

M.L-VIP

M.L-R.V1

M.L-S.R

The rest are not with us and they can Moo Moo around as they want.

Ofc we want to win, but we don't want to win that hard to make friends with others. We also want to enjoy the game. We believe it will be more fun to have enemies in the game and that's why we are in war with Cows,Bulls,U and turks.

Thanks & stay home and enjoy the game.

• Hi

you are in war whit Cows,Bulls,etc.

Can you show us some reports of thar war?

Thanks

• Hi

you are in war whit Cows,Bulls,etc.

Can you show us some reports of thar war?

Thanks

Hi

No I can't. I am here to tell you that we are in war with them. I am not here to convince anyone by sending reports.

• Ok thanks anyway.

I can read lots of things,but until I see evidence to the contrary I have reason to believe what I see, and what I see at the moment is this:

http://prntscr.com/rtgshf

true or false we will soon know

btw i rly dont care how mutch ml or cows/bulls are.

For me you can all be allied and sims until natars get there ww level 100.

Cya and have fun

• Only 12 wings needed and you are still getting clapped, yikes :osd:

joaozorg Dw, I got you friend.

This is where M.Ls mainleader’s cap/hammer + support villages went poof.

image0.png
    image0.png

He is not the mainlader. He is the leade of Pwr only

each group had thier own leader.

• https://prnt.sc/rszx9b

I can only send this for now.

If I can send you more the next few days as proof I will.

• Think it would fun if you deleted all your multis and played your real accounts. I know we're all on lockdown but that's not a good enough reason to cheat

• Think it would fun if you deleted all your multis and played your real accounts. I know we're all on lockdown but that's not a good enough reason to cheat

I like the "herd strategy" if your mate is wounded you just abandon him, a typical creatures :)

ask Chloroquine the depressed one he is 100 mile away from the herd right now !

• I'm quite impressed you already managed to double the amount of M.L alliances in only 2 hours! Can't wait for the next updated list because I see there have been added some more alliances to the collection in-game.

Oud: S.H.nl - W!cked.nl - Pokémon.nl - Olympus.nl - Dirty.de - Het Toetsenbord!.nl - Find Muck.nl - ThePurge.nl - Doge 2.0.quali's - Vertigo.nl - BoB.quali's - Pirates.com - Lowlands.com

- Gunners.com - Lowlands.finals

Meest onderschatte speler: Zeger

• I'm quite impressed you already managed to double the amount of M.L alliances in only 2 hours! Can't wait for the next updated list because I see there have been added some more alliances to the collection in-game.

I wrote only the important and the big allies. Anyway I did say that we are in war with the others, so I didn't say anything wrong here.

• I realize with deep disappointment that my favorite ML-wing has been left out of this vivid discussion so far:

988b3c10bf64f5ee8314abdfe44ba0c1.png

So what's this? Your pre-school-team? Or can we assume if it looks like sh** and smells like sh** it's probably.... you get my point?

banner-Nut-The-Squirrels.png

"Between impulse and action there is a realm of good taste begging for your acquaintance."
    (the doctor, voy4/25)

tg_TL-DQ4_970x250_181126.jpg