M.L Alliances

• I realize with deep disappointment that my favorite ML-wing has been left out of this vivid discussion so far:

988b3c10bf64f5ee8314abdfe44ba0c1.png

So what's this? Your pre-school-team? Or can we assume if it looks like sh** and smells like sh** it's probably.... you get my point?

And I just realize that you have soo much time to come with stupid things.

• And I just realize that you have soo much time to come with stupid things.

how about, you keep your mouth shut... nobody cares about your
    -fancy medals in your profiles
    -your past achievements
    -your hammer sizes
    -or anything that is even remotely related to you.

All your team does is setting up hundreds of multi's to make defense, push a handful of actual real players and friendly farm those same accounts. Your alliance is the biggest joke of the server, so NOBODY cares about anything you say in game or on this forum.

How depressing must your lives be, to be cheating to this extend on a browser game...

all i see is 10 wings of ML virgins. Probably all under the age of 12 aswell.

Bye bye

• keep crying.

bye bye

• keep crying.

bye bye

^ Best line to use when you dont have anything to say against the cheating claims (facts rather)
    Turks and arabs from the same plate :P

They see me rolling
    They hating

• It's a well-known reaction to facts that make someone feel uncomfortable:

If you have nothing to say better call others out as 'stupid' or 'cry-babies'.

Curious how much skill you guys can add to your multis and forum flames. I doubt it's much tho.

banner-Nut-The-Squirrels.png

"Between impulse and action there is a realm of good taste begging for your acquaintance."
    (the doctor, voy4/25)

• To be fair, you can keep invading our servers with your "absolutely legitimate strategies". All you'll be left with are a handful of casual players who aren't aware that you stand alone behind these thousands of multis.

Leave scorched earth behind and the actual decent players will refuse to play against you.

All the best,

Kicked your booty before, and won't even bother doing so again :)

tg_TL-DQ4_970x250_181126.jpg