All Time Music Legends

• This is like watching a karaoke routine at the school disco. They love it, they're having the time of their lives.

I used to fancy the hell out of these three -

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Post was edited 3 times, last by Maggie ().

• Kill a man for his giro? Kinda prophetic, yes??

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The legendary Nutty Boys! I have been brought up with Madness, One Step Beyond album was my first influence followed by baggy trousers which led to me painting the back of my Harrington with a white ‘M’ – I looked cool in 1980. They were different; they brought their own style to two tone music using big band instruments and I loved them. Madness went from being in competition with The Specials in the very beginning, raiding a Clash gig dressed as policemen just for a laugh, to playing Glastonbury in 2016. Here are two of my favourites plus a bonus.

Post was edited 2 times, last by Sandy ().

• This man has been with me all my life. He got into music by listening to Chubby Checker bang the he'll out of the piano and bring it to life. Mr Flamboyant himself, what a legend, Sir Elton John. Enjoy.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Sandy ().

• External Content youtu.be

• There used to be a really good thread on here called supergroups but it seems to have disappeared along with the best bloke ever. :( Anyway, I have come across another supergroup to add to the list. Professor and the madmen. Made up of Graeme Douglas, formerly of Eddie and the Hotrods, Alfie Agnew of the Adolescents , Sean Elliott of the Detours and last but not least, Paul Gray and Rat Scabies from the Damned (one of my absolute all time favourite bands).

• One from my namesake. This one is a true a legend.

• Misfits is back on tv on E4. I'd forgotten just how good it was.

It's now my next lock down binge watch series.

• My current watch, from the very beginning.

• R.I.P. What a legend.

• OK, what series am I binge watching now?

Any other binge watch theme tunes welcome, but don't give them away.

• Who is your favourite Beatle?

Here's my choice -

The Concert For Bangladesh was fourteen years before Live Aid and it surely featured the ultimate supergroup?

• OK, what series am I binge watching now?

I love Regina Spektor my fav song is Folding Chair.

Orange is the new black I presume.

• Orange is the new black I presume.

Yeah. I've had a crush on Captain Janeway since 1995.

Continuing on with one of the lighter themes raised by Orange is the New Black, here's a song about FGM -

Rabbit, where'd ya put them damn keys...

Post was edited 1 time, last by Maggie ().

• My favourite Beatle is also George, you just need to hear the lyrics he writes. This song is so deep and sensual, if you care to listen?

• What a Supergroup. George Harrison tribute concert