All Time Music Legends

• This one just cos I love her, it, sorry, the song. I mean I love the song..

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Do you think it will last? I am sure it's pure love :love::love:

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

10 Eragon 1,686,293 UK3 Round 5 T4.0

Don't talk to me if you're a techer.

I usually go by RVegas or Stocks. Eragon will make a reappearance once Paulius unblocks me ;(

• Thought I'd post this song before it gets cancelled by the wokes -

This reminds me of when I went to Jamaica on holiday and someone tried to rob me.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Maggie ().

• Enough of the cultural appropriation already, this is how real Jamaicans make music.

• I've heard he is a nice guy. Not so sure myself...

Post was edited 2 times, last by Playingwithfire: removed filter evasion ().

• Sticking with the 90's, and going back to my preference for live music, here's the incredible Echobelly -

• Maggie Eddy had better taste. I don't remember him being an old sex pest either, correct me if I am wrong.

Here's my memory

Post was edited 1 time, last by Sandy ().

• Surely you meant "do fear the reaper"?

The journey from strutting young stud to old sex pest is about 20 years I think.

How long have you known him?

Anyways, here's my favourite version of a much overplayed song -

• This will go down as a classic

External Content www.youtube.com

10 Eragon 1,686,293 UK3 Round 5 T4.0

Don't talk to me if you're a techer.

I usually go by RVegas or Stocks. Eragon will make a reappearance once Paulius unblocks me ;(

• Surely you meant "do fear the reaper"?

The journey from strutting young stud to old sex pest is about 20 years I think.

How long have you known him?

I knew him only briefly, 6 or 7 years maybe? A real character on the forum would really mix it up, many like him have come and gone but they never really had the edge. Pretty rubbish at keeping his word too, suppose he has moved on, like many others.

What about you, sounds like you knew him as well?

Don't suppose you know someone called James Maybrook or something similar, do you? He was very active on Skype for ages but he disappeared overnight, I wondered if he may have died as it was so quick. :(

• Never talked to the guy. Read some of his posts though. He seems like a bit of a knob.

I've heard of James Milbrook. Think he's playing the speed server on .com.

He usually uses an in-game name related to something he's been watching on tv so he's easy to find.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Maggie ().

• Yeah I do know you're no good... well he knows who I am if he wants to keep in touch. 🙂

Post was edited 1 time, last by Sandy ().

• External Content youtu.be

;(