All Time Music Legends

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Can't call this thread "All Time Music Legends" and leave these guys out -

External Content youtu.be

And here's one from his missus.

Post was edited 2 times, last by Maggie ().

• The '90's really were fantastic -

Post was edited 1 time, last by Maggie ().

Banging tune!

• Not heard Nellie the Elephant for a long time. Can't say I've missed it.

Anyways, from the ridiculous to the sublime -

I want this played at my funeral, which as far as my account goes could be today, following my dual's recent outreach activities. :)

• I only know Silver Machine by Hawkwind, but these two songs are great too! :)

External Content www.youtube.com

• Not heard Nellie the Elephant for a I want this played at my funeral, which as far as my account goes could be today, following my dual's recent outreach activities. :)

My act of friendship building was awesome, it was polite, witty and on point considering the delusions of character I was sending it to. Shame it was late in the day, although the fat lady hasn't sung yet! That teamed with the rudeness of another one of their members would mean the response was probably as expected. ;(

Hope you have told more than just me about your funeral arrangements? 8|

Btw. I missed Nellie the Ellie, blast from the past. 8o