The Fall of the Ultimate Warriors in com2 also known as Gunners or Vices

• oh i wonder how did you see the ss? Interesting :)

Also imagine losing against TEN bro,really sucks.Well tbh when you guys did ops on them,well,yeah,splats all over :D Still laughing about your try on UD,guess Gow doesnt know in what orders should the hammer land or was your pride that made you go lost and therefor splatting everything without even getting the UD?

Imagine getting your WW chiefed by GoW :)

Zennaa send me the ss

• Honestly bro, not even funny trolling lohalal anymore. Can you guys please stop so lohalal will stop replying to yall.

Many .nl servers 🙅🏻‍♂️

NoMercyy | comb | 2014

msB |Winner of com2 | GUNNERZ | 2017/18

msB | com3 | PP | 2018/19

Nomercy | comx | IDTS | 2019 winter

msB |Winner of com2 | GUNTEN | 2019/20

• Imagine getting your WW chiefed by GoW :)

Zennaa send me the ss

Imagine Gow losing to TEN :) "Such a stain on Gow as an alliance for the future servers" A quote from a gow player after the recent "tricks" :D Your own people dont respect you bro,must be hard,neither the ones that already left for another server,nor the ones that still play in Gow. HF next server,and as i said,be careful so your oasis doesnt get taken away again,or even zenna's.Would suck :(

Lohalal/TEN-G/Winner of com2 2019-2020

• Wait what?

Congrats to TEN (if it even happens) means you lost. not having WW means you lost without honor.

Bro i saw ss of troops your otw. What they did to you it sucks bro :(

wait that ss wasnt published did you just admit that its GoW fault??????????

• Man this is really ridiculous.

1. Gunners, you guys lost. Being declared “winners” at the end, won’t make any difference. Snake offer us the “hug at end deal as well”, but there is NOTHING in that win for us. Please understand, when you are totally outplayed, you can’t call yourself winners, or you can on the surface ... but at the morning wash, when you wash your face and see it in the mirror, you wont have the winners eyes.

2. Lohalal is very hard not to splat, and make a “good” order on the armies, when the enemy knows whats coming. You demonstrated your very high skills with that ghost attack on the WW, showed pure awareness of situation and decision making skills. Hats off to that. You are a great player.

3. Lohalal please, go see a pshychologist. Your level of triggering, and the easiness that you get triggered by is very concerning to every parent on the server. The level of insecurity you show, demonstrates and reflects the negative environment you have been raise in. There is hope, there are solutions out there, just grow some balls and go and solve your issues.

4. The server hasn’t finished yet, so lets just enjoy whatever is left of it.

5. Please stop pointing fingers left and right. No side is cleaner, with more morals, etc than the other. Simply our perspective is different.

6. Truth is the only thing that actually hurts!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.

s5.com

• Aksy 1.As long as Gow loses with all their shittalk how they will win,all the sneaky shit especially in the recent days i am perfectly happy

2.Interesting how we could make proper order on UD.You guys splatted 5 hammers and I splatted 20k eis,guess which one hurts more?

3.My level of getting triggered by taking my girlfriends pictures,spamming it,calling her a bitch is high i agree,i cannot tolerate that for weeks.

4.It will be fun for sure

5.I doubt that but sure,you wont change your mind and i wont change it either

6.Nah bro its fun

• 1. Travian is a game of numbers, and we are outnumbered by a lot. So whatever if we loose, at least we will fight till the end. You are not objective at all, just go and check the stats of the server, and you’ll get it. And congrats on your “win” if it will be. I’ll be one of the 1st to congratulate, because I am born winner, and as a consequence, I also know how to loose ... another skill that you highly lack.

2. Not interesting at all. If I know where you walk, the order won’t matter. The “proper” order that you talk about had other factors as well, that you are totally ignoring.

I guess it hurt you more, i mean, im sure.

3. You dont need to tolarate, just accept things that you cant control. But I get it, you dont understand the difference.

5. Well, wrong again. I constantly change my mind ... i’m not stuborn and I know how to listen, and dont judge at 1st.

6. Again you demonstrate the same things over and over.

7. Go get some sleep. Sleep depravation can have very serious consequences, such as irritability, development of false memory, depression, confusion, obesity etc ... symphoms that you all have.

s5.com

Post was edited 1 time, last by ascky_COM ().

• How is anyone supposed to take you serious if you cant even count normally from 1 to 6 ?

Not gonna read it either honestly, you're boring.

Many .nl servers 🙅🏻‍♂️

NoMercyy | comb | 2014

• How is anyone supposed to take you serious if you cant even count normally from 1 to 6 ?

Not gonna read it either honestly, you're boring.

MSB, you won’t ever understand on your own, but I’ll explain it (I do this a lot with 4 year old kids) I skipped 4, as there was nothing I could answer there, and simply forgot about “1”, but will add it now.

s5.com

• Travian is game of numbers... but somehow you cant even count to 7 properly :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• I am not that kept bragging that gow would win 1v3,easy stuff like that,it was said so many times and when it actually happens all gow does is cry how we killed the fun etc.Gow during the whole server was extremely toxic,annoying and shady so you cant really blame me enjoying gow losing in any scenerio.

5.I dont judge at first if you talk about this password thing,gow has been shady since day one and you cant deny that,so obviously if out of the 3 big alliances 2 gets only fake leaders with fake messages,and there were interesting comments beforehand from gow about IT stuff and passwords,who else can we suspect?Edwin mentioning Toofa is just outside idiotic.

3.There are people that care about these there are people that dont,i do,and its just a nasty thing for no reason.

6.I like the current situation

2.Well some people can and some cant do it i guess.The 20k hurt yeah,how much did it hurt not the get UD after splatting 5 hammers on it?

7.Iam not tired ty #starbucks

• MSB, you won’t ever understand on your own, but I’ll explain it (I do this a lot with 4 year old kids) I skipped 4, as there was nothing I could answer there, and simply forgot about “1”, but will add it now.

Stop trying to explain your stupid mindset, you skipped 4, added 7 randomly and skipped 1 too.

Noone takes you seriously, stop trying so hard.

Many .nl servers 🙅🏻‍♂️

NoMercyy | comb | 2014

• Zverb Yes, you must be right. Your vigilance amazes.

1. Lohalal you are the one bragging now about how strong and good you guys are. Yet you managed to loose the only purpose that you actually came here for, and you lost it because of the “shadiness” that you keep accusing us of.

The “shadiness” that you talk about “from begin” maybe would need a very comprehensive explication and not just political argument, to actually have a meaning.

Gow being extremely toxic the whole server ... yet I’ll just ask you, where did it all start from? Where did dick picks and unrequested nudity come from? Etc etc ...

2. Again, please explain the “shadiness” from begin. Well, to put it simple, if you want to incriminate someone, probably this is the way you do it, and there are just 2 big alliances now, TEN and GOW, no? ... this stuff was done without any need of IT knowledge or so, an average high school kid can come up with something like this. Having experts in something, i highly doubt they would do such an amatorish job.

3. Read my previous reply again and try to understand what I wrote.

4. Yeah, you can tell from the anger of your writing how much you like it.

5. Didnt hurt at all, cant even remember if I splat there or not.

6. -

... this cheap mocking you try to do doesn’t work too well

s5.com

• 1.Me talking about how good we are is just memeing gow basically

2.Gow has been spying on us,getting an artie with spy then instantly putting in another etc etc.Gow been shittalking gunners from the very beginning,and stop bringing up dickpicks if you say that i cannot bring my girlfriend in it.Grow up.Also me spamming the pictures was a simple response to them spamming the pictures.They knew it would trigger me so they kept doing it,even encouraging other people to do the same just to tilt me,so i did what would tilt them simple as that.Had no other way to try to stop the spamming shit since i have already asked them not to do it,explaining it in a normal way which only led them doing it even more so.

3.-

4.Anger?You guys are really bad at reading emotions through messages

5.Yeah same

6.-

Post was edited 1 time, last by Lohalal ().

tg_TL-DQ4_970x250_181126.jpg