The Fall of the Ultimate Warriors in com2 also known as Gunners or Vices

• 1. Monkey see, monkey do ...

2. Repeating yourself is all you do, so I must admit, having anything more then a monolog with you is hopeless.

Regarding of spies, you guys are no angels as well, there’s really no difference or no higher morality or anything else between GOW and Gunners or TEN.

3. -

4. Yep, that’s why there are changes in expressing yourself ...

5. Of course not :)

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.

s5.com

• Yeah. Sent by you or Salvus. :)

So now it's salvus? Why cant you just admit doing this to me? It's not like it would change something, but I would rather go and walled on GoW not on random WW, by doing that you boys took all satisfaction playing this and did me reminder that GoW can always go lower even beyond animals level...

• So now it's salvus? Why cant you just admit doing this to me? It's not like it would change something, but I would rather go and walled on GoW not on random WW, by doing that you boys took all satisfaction playing this and did me reminder that GoW can always go lower even beyond animals....

Zennaa send me the screenshot. Which he got from 1 of your teammates :)

Idk Salvus Toofa what does it matter

• Too many bullet points :D you know arguments are getting serious when they whip out the bullet points.

If someone has screenshots hanging out Gunners or GoW please post them, or stop lying. Please.

Com2 Divide&Conquer

Com4 Blitzkrieg

• Salvus can post them himself, I dont care much, whatever I say or do you'll always think its our fault or you twist it in some way that it seems my fault. Apparently he didnt say anything about sharing it...

But it's nothing new, theres been exactly 3 weeks that you guys didnt hold hands and fought GoW together. Its more gay than Joe Exotic, but I guess thats the tactic TEN always does so "they are the best" :blabla:

The last few days have been laughable to say the least TEN. What did you guys achieve? Loads of dead hammers and dead seige for 1 cap that already got hit in the last OP and about 6 feeders where you shoot the croplands and marketplace? Snake please dont tell me this is your endgame masterplan to crumble our SH :D

• gooners got their WW back!

Gongrats guys:love:

Thanks! Last time you went "inactive" like this you had IRL troubles (brother?), hopefully not the same this time .. Take care! Or is that delete still not confirmed?

• :love: hi all. Geez I thought the book war and peace was a long read, your story has more twists and turns than Agatha Cristy ? novel.

all this cheating, spying, hacking, and so so much forum spam took me back 15years to the OLD CWL days when stretching every rule was normal :D,

To who ever wins or looses, I wish you a memorable game, for that is what it is,

Can't wait to see you all on the restart, but yours will be a hard server to match.

Peter

• GoWs end game skills are nowhere to be seen. :popcorn:

Messages from Discord or ingame can not be posted without permission of all parties.

Post was edited 1 time, last by playingwithfire: removed screenshot of Discord message ().

• GoWs end game skills are nowhere to be seen. :popcorn:

Being allied with everybody is truly a great skill that we don't master ...

Images

• pasted-from-clipboard.png
    • pasted-from-clipboard.png

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.

s5.com

• Ascky cleared it.

Gunners talking about end game is joke.

YOUR WW GOT CHIEFED. Remember that?:D

Had to beg TEN for a confed. How low has gunners sunk

I tell you something we decided on:

GoW will not attack TEN WW :)

Gongrats on building all those wwk and still losing :D:D

And congrats to TEN. Weakest meta, but played politics smart!

• Attacking TEN WW isn’t really an option for you because you have no hammers worth attacking with :D:D

tg_TL-DQ4_970x250_181126.jpg