The Fall of the Ultimate Warriors in com2 also known as Gunners or Vices

• oh we already saw same ip warning when Jack sparrow attacked one of ours

Dont know how it is happend unless jack sparrow using Tor for building techs

Dont tell me the rules

This is getting pathetic.

Maybe one of yours accidentally set jack sparrow as sitter.

Now I know the trick of multis, use Tor!!!

You should share this sooner. Then i am able to use 20 techs to feed my account from day 1.

Thanks for the information.

• So any top raiders must be using techs? This is a stupid argument.

we have top raiders too

Lohalal , jorko are at top10 every week

But its intresting when jack or ajax are off in first days of week but all of a sudden

Some how when they start raiding they raid about 2 - 3 mil / h

so resouces must be sotred somewhere

Another intresting fact when scouting gows accounts ajax sends igm and warns them to not raid

You know why? Because all those accounts are techs and have traderoutes to ajax villages

• Another intresting fact when scouting gows accounts ajax sends igm and warns them to not raid

You know why? Because all those accounts are techs and have traderoutes to ajax villages

OMG, he even admitted he has some spies in GoW.

What happened to the spy dirty play that you are so against?

I really recommend you to stop commenting. You are painting a bad picture of your alliance now. It will get worse and worse.

• Another intresting fact when scouting gows accounts ajax sends igm and warns them to not raid

That never happened.

We dont raid techs, neither do we store troops out of fear of being ghosted.

Literally all we do is store defense at barely inactive accs. Sure those can be called techs.

But what you just said.. Please show me some message of it!
    Maybe my dual is r*tard

• OMG, he even admitted he has some spies in GoW.

What happened to the spy dirty play that you are so against?

I really recommend you to stop commenting. You are painting a bad picture of your alliance now. It will get worse and worse.

I really dont know how can one be that much retarded

So i will explain to you by pics maybe you can understand this way

• yes? 1pac is still playing with us mate.

Maybe scout him again and see how his defnumbers rise ;)

• That never happened.

We dont raid techs, neither do we store troops out of fear of being ghosted.

Literally all we do is store defense at barely inactive accs. Sure those can be called techs.

But what you just said.. Please show me some message of it!
    Maybe my dual is r*tard

Yes there is always a retard dual or sitter that you can blame him about anything that you cant explain

• REVs leadership said they were gonna join TEN if we didnt take them in. There was no way they were gonna play on their own. TEN took around 20 of their best players before we took the rest. In order to balance the game again we starting to fight TEN in the south, while we were battling gunners in the north. This stayed like that up untill TEN leaders reached out to us to organise a joint OP against Gunners (and break their NAP). We agreed and made a plan, for some reason the TEN leadership pulled the plug last minute because Lost Cause went rogue on unique diet, and deleted. JackSparrow picked up the small diet Lost Cause held from NATARS. This however was the reason for TEN to cut off the attacks on Gunners and start attacking GoW again, since they thouht GoW had anything to do with this. Once Gunners leadership heard about this act of betrayal they were willing to do an OP with GoW on TEN. Not even two weeks later TEN got destroyed and came back to GoW with the tail behind the legs asking for a collaboration on Gunners to even out the server again, since Gunners stole the Unique Diet. GoW seemed keen, aslong we are not in a 2v1 we are the dominant party, so that deal seemed like a nice outcome. Exactly one week later Gunners got totally humiliated in a way we are all known by now. This is the truth behind the collaborations ladies and gentlemen, Gunners and TEN held hands vs GoW for the whole server apart from 3!!! weeks.

Maybe if you pass over the UD and UA we can balance it out again, but I'm quite sure Gunners and TEN are just gonna enjoy this boring win so you can act like you were the best players this server.

Surely we will try everything we can to avoid this scenario, GoW will fight untill the end!

• We will just show this forum thread when in the future noobs from TEN ''brag'' about a win.

Really 2nd tier team nothing special.

GoW obviously the strongest. Gunners quite close, they just messed it up with their ''spy''. TEN really not close, but politics were played right.

• Who will take the hard deserve win when you can take the easy stomp, it shows a lot about the hussle of TEN and Gunners

It is still too early to call it an easy stomp.

Just like every players in the opposite camps thought GoW are bunch of idiots who fight on two fronts.

Suddenly the two fronts became the weakest and have to join up against GoW.

If I am a player in Gunners or TEN now, I will definitely delete out of shame.

• There is no shame in confed

And we will celebrate the victory when each one of your accounts are down or chifed

• You are right, nothing is done but now it's impossible to hide hammers with the new statistics. We know TEN and gunners have most of top10 hammers and they are 200 to produce defense and we are 100. if this doesnt end by a stomp, TEN and Gunners should be heavely concerned by their qability to play this game.

• oh we already saw same ip warning when Jack sparrow attacked one of ours

Dont know how it is happend unless jack sparrow using Tor for building techs

Dont tell me the rules

You realize mobile networks reuse their IPs constantly thou(aka there is a limited pool of public IPs in a given network at any time)? If you ever raided actively you would see same IP error with random farms.
    And Tor/onion networking does not even work that way. I can give you write ups on that if you would like.
    First of all you straight up imply directly that the account "Ares" (the one Jack ghosted) is managed via Tor. That is on your side.

But guess the funny part: in order to even be a remote chance for "same IP" from Tor you would need to have JackSparrow also managed from Tor. An account with 3 (previously 4) players that is managed by Tor. Very likely to happen right? Use your head a bit if you are going to make accusations. Even so, the Tor network itself is pretty big. Very slim chances to get same IP twice.

• You are right, nothing is done but now it's impossible to hide hammers with the new statistics. We know TEN and gunners have most of top10 hammers and they are 200 to produce defense and we are 100. if this doesnt end by a stomp, TEN and Gunners should be heavely concerned by their qability to play this game.

Gunners have the wwk's. Ten doesnt

Ten has something gunners dont have... a WW?

:D:D:D:D

• There is no shame in confed

And we will celebrate the victory when each one of your accounts are down or chifed

Yes there is shame in confed, there is totally shame in confeding your ennemy after loosing your WW .It's probably the worst shame. Think about what you just wrote lol.

• You realize mobile networks reuse their IPs constantly thou(aka there is a limited pool of public IPs in a given network at any time)? If you ever raided actively you would see same IP error with random farms.
    And Tor/onion networking does not even work that way. I can give you write ups on that if you would like.
    First of all you straight up imply directly that the account "Ares" (the one Jack ghosted) is managed via Tor. That is on your side.

But guess the funny part: in order to even be a remote chance for "same IP" from Tor you would need to have JackSparrow also managed from Tor. An account with 3 (previously 4) players that is managed by Tor. Very likely to happen right? Use your head a bit if you are going to make accusations. Even so, the Tor network itself is pretty big. Very slim chances to get same IP twice.

Im not saying Ares is managed via tor

Because there is active player who ran the account and he is active in discord too

How is it possible to build a hammer while its an inactive account?

Im not expert in tor or those cheating Browsers

I just found out that IP warning is because of jack sparrow used TOO MANY PLATFORMS TO LOGIN TRAVIAN THAT IS JUST A COINCIDENCE i suppose?

You never going to admit it like when we found goose is your spy

tg_TL-DQ4_970x250_181126.jpg