The Fall of the Ultimate Warriors in com2 also known as Gunners or Vices

• Ajax, if theres one person that has deaf ears when it comes to the truth, its you.

your jumping from one thing to another hoping something will stick, your a good person to speak about morals 🤗

I am a noob you and your opinion are irrelevant 😂

2008-2012 Com2 - [PM]/ US/ MDS

2018/2019 Com6 - Blitz (MAM)

2019/20 Com2 - Divide&Conquer (Gunners)

2020 Com4 - Blitzkrieg (GD)

2020/21 Com2 - Godzilla (Gunners)

• DAMN GUNNERS ! You should have deleted and not take revenge on GoW !! Why would you ruin the game for them ???? They gave you no reason to....lol.

Oh tinysuck is back at it again with his ill-informed opinion..

Taking revenge and confeding with the enemy to share arties ww and def is a completely different matter.

Also sorry for beating Gunners I guess. That's something TEN was never able to do.

I guess history repeats itself. TEN confeds with everyone even with natars in order to "win". I guess if you are bad at the game, you might as well confed with everyone to have a shot at winning.

• Ajax, if theres one person that has deaf ears when it comes to the truth, its you.

your jumping from one thing to another hoping something will stick, your a good person to speak about morals 🤗

I am a noob you and your opinion are irrelevant 😂

Youre *

You just dont listen, do you?:D

• You got nothing else :)

• Oh tinysuck is back at it again with his ill-informed opinion..

Taking revenge and confeding with the enemy to share arties ww and def is a completely different matter.

Also sorry for beating Gunners I guess. That's something TEN was never able to do.

I guess history repeats itself. TEN confeds with everyone even with natars in order to "win". I guess if you are bad at the game, you might as well confed with everyone to have a shot at winning.

Oh is it ruining the fun for "everyone" ???? Maybe we could've won but GoW would've had a shot at at win, maybe a good one or maybe not. End of the day, its all about making sure GoW loses. That alone makes TEN and Gunners winners.

• Oh is it ruining the fun for "everyone" ???? Maybe we could've won but GoW would've had a shot at at win, maybe a good one or maybe not. End of the day, its all about making sure GoW loses. That alone makes TEN and Gunners winners.

So then why did you "help" us getting the gunners WW?

• Oh tinysuck is back at it again with his ill-informed opinion..

you stopped Gunners from solo winning the server (maybe they wouldnt have who knows) But GoW were never going to win regardless so wtf you talking about 😂 Us not winning still does not correlate to GoW winning.

Your taking satisfaction in another team not winning which is fine, but your still not going to win.

You beat Gunners yet Gow still lost *derp*

• "TEN also joined not knowingly we will hit Gunners hard. Gunners didn’t suspect anything."

Hmmmm I wonder who mentioned this line in the first post of this thread..... hmm......

• Oh is it ruining the fun for "everyone" ???? Maybe we could've won but GoW would've had a shot at at win, maybe a good one or maybe not. End of the day, its all about making sure GoW loses. That alone makes TEN and Gunners winners.

We know it doesn't satisfy any of you the way it would if you would legit win the game without confeding with gunners :)

You can say it otherwise but you shouldn't lie too much as a "lawyer".

Also, TEN just showed that they are the "little annoying brother" who can't take a shit without mommy's help. :)

I am not sure you will get it actually so in this scenario TEN is the "little annoying brother" while Gunners is the "helpful mommy"

Hope this helps so you understand the facts :)

• you stopped Gunners from solo winning the server (maybe they wouldnt have who knows) But GoW were never going to win regardless so wtf you talking about 😂 Us not winning still does not correlate to GoW winning.

Your taking satisfaction in another team not winning which is fine, but your still not going to win.

You beat Gunners yet Gow still lost *derp*

First of all, please learn the difference between your and you're :)

Second off all,

Isn't this exactly what gunners are doing atm? "Your taking satisfaction in another team not winning which is fine, but your still not going to win"

We would have won easily in 1v1 against TEN. They know it too. That's why snake ran to gunners for help and confed :)

• Pretty sure it was Salvus running to TEN

Lots of gunners players are angry. There will be some betrayals i believe.

Btw.... sakku is SAK?:D:D:D

• Oh my if "lawyers" were honest, bro you better wish for a lawyer whose willing to lie for you.... an honest to god lawyer won't do you much good.

What TEN showed bla bla bla... you got your victory by chiefing gunners WW we will take out sort of victory.

Again ill ask your intellectual brain - What did you expect Gunners to do after you chief they WW

1. Delete without taking revenge

2. Submit to GoW in all praises and ensure that the people who trashed their WW and them in discord win

3. Join with TEN, get a respectable joint win and at the same time get their revenge.

These are the only three situations.

Cant give racist taunts here Edwin, that will get your acc banned and removed. Be careful of that, can't be a spoilt kid here....

• You mean why did we beat Gunners?

idk man, that's kind of the point of the game to beat the enemy ally.

So you 'beat us' and now you're crying you can't win anymore. Genius!

Twee keer naar rechts is hetzelfde als achteruit

• I know the difference, i just dont really care 😂

yea your kind of right here tbh, its pretty similar.

Even if Gunners didnt confed, you think they would have let GoW win?

• These are not the only options and you are quite delusional if you think so :)

They could have tried to delay the game because they have the best wwk/wwrs so they could hit GOW and TEN too. Hence they could have time to rebuild their ww or build a new ww.

They could have also tried to rechief their ww fast.

They could have also just launch on both ally and accept their defeat as a mature leadership group but we are now fully aware that's not the case.

There are also many other scenarios but I guess you got lawyer license from the market because you lack the skill of critical thinking.