The Fall of the Ultimate Warriors in com2 also known as Gunners or Vices

• we all know about your english skills,kid. LOL

im talking about the Ops you havedone on us.
    chiefing 20k-30k hammers and going for lvl 12 crops.

and splatting hard.

That's all, to say about this fiasco.

Duh, last ops on you were cover-ups for Gunners.

We mostly faked and sent one real on sak and later on zizon too with my baby cutiepiehammer. Both were easy hits :)

Before that you had some nice walls :)

Also, maybe if you guys wouldn't confed with gunners, we could have had a nice 1v1 fight with some spicy ops but I guess it's easy to cry for help when our def, op hammers, and endgame wwk/wwr play are all superior to yours. :)

• hahahahah its you, salvus, verdie etc. calling yourself Vices. Saying your WWKs are the best ''vices-style''.

Imagine having no WW :D:D:D poor fella's.

Kinda interesting though, only thing i ever mentioned about it, was showing picture of a exapmple of a "wwk" since ppl asked

• Its been 100% confirmed that TEN and Gunners used and still use spies too, so none of us should act holy. GoW just used their spying resources way better than our rivals did. If you wanna play the dirty game its fine, but don't be surprised if it backfires.

This confed is to make sure GoW doesnt win the server. Like Ascky said at day1 on the forums this server can be won on the battlefield or in the political rooms. GoW won it on the battlefield, thats for sure

Post was edited 2 times, last by Zennaa ().

• Hey, I have the discord screenshots of the inside gunners discussion with Boe by the way. Really want me to make all that dirt public?
    Boe spiked indeed (he spiked us as well back then). AS A FORM OF PROTEST FOR BEING FORCED TO SHARE HIS PASSWORD WITH GUNNERS LEADERSHIP.
    Regarding the "rudeness and selfishness" you know very well it goes both ways. For some reason com2 chat is full of dick picks, and they aren't from us :)

• Its been 100% confirmed that TEN and Gunners used and still use spies too, so none of us should act holy. GoW just used their spying resources way better than our rivals did. This confed is to make sure GoW doesnt win the server. Like Ascky said at day1 on the forums this server can be won on the battlefield or in the political rooms. GoW won it on the battlefield, thats for sure

ascky predicted all of it :huh:

:D:D:D:D

• What I see is clear and simple. GoW stomped gunners big time and stole their WW, TEN know they are never going to win 1v1 against GoW. Everyone in gunners and TEN hate GoW leadership coz they always seems to find a way to do some big plays and win, they always come up with better strategy, better results, no mather what. GoW is the Alpha alliance and nobody in the whole server can't deny that, it's just the truth and I dare anyone to find me an argument to say that TEN or Gunners are able to beat GoW in 1v1, no way.

So why not do a big giant hug and destroy those mighty naughty tyrants that GoWs are, seems pretty simple to me. If i was in gunners position, i would be tired to see GoW win and stomp everyone always, i kind of feel them.

• We were playing 2v1 after arties for at least a month if not more. Gunners and Ten barely played it for 1.5-2 weeks :P Ten lost UD and then Gunners lost UF, WW and Salme's WWR XDDDD

Some random 5hrs close land time is not a joint op

While Gow and Ten shared their targets and didn't even fake same villages

there was 30 hammers on the way Also 2wwr

Its not a same thing bro

Boe left Gunners because he was fed up with the fact that members have to give up their pws to leaders.

This actually annoyed some players as they are against all these dirty little plays.

There was no force of PW sharing

All Gunners wanted was to make sure every anvil will be sent on time if the owner is asleep

Then he was mad without any reason and started to spike

Gunners to avoid a bigger loss kicked him to prevent more spiking and explaining him misunderstanding

But as always Gow have no morals and can't play normal like all others

Instantly Luga talked to him and convinced him to join Gow

Yes you are against little dirty games

You want HUGE dirty plays like stealing UE by planted spies

• There was no force of PW sharing

All Gunners wanted was to make sure every anvil will be sent on time if the owner is asleep

Ouch, someone just admitted that they are cheating.

But who doesn't cheat in this server?

Let's report every players in the server!!!

• Also, maybe if you guys wouldn't confed with gunners, we could have had a nice 1v1 fight with some spicy ops but I guess it's easy to cry for help when our def, op hammers, and endgame wwk/wwr play are all superior to yours. :)

have one WWK with 10k+ catas and now you are superior? XD
    this is more funnier than i thought

• yes we stole UE through a spy account (big win for us)

Gunners saw our GT plans due to spy account (lose server thx to it)
    TEN has multiple spies in both GoW and Gunners (they still the weakest team)

In the end victory will most likely go to TEN.

Gunners the biggest losers.

GoW pridely fought and probably wont win.

GG

• I mean at the end it's a game and we are all here to have fun. Sad thing is that with this moove, gunners just ruined everyone's fun. TEN will have the easiest win of their lives, gunners are ashamed and GoW just play an empty game now, that is sad.

• I mean at the end it's a game and we are all here to have fun. Sad thing is that with this moove, gunners just ruined everyone's fun. TEN will have the easiest win of their lives, gunners are ashamed and GoW just play an empty game now, that is sad.

Gow ruined server when they invited past revs and made an unbalance server

Gow ruined server when jack sparrow and ajax are raiding techs every week

Gow ruined server when they are using spies with no shame and they are proud of how they used them well

• and i'm not sure that TEN leadership is representing their members interest. TEN were already in great position, gunners were about to send their wwk at GoW and TEN were just fine. Pretty sure that at least 80% of your members prefer a nice deserved win than a nonsens stomp 2v1. Same for gunners members that never asked to have the "shame" sticker on them.

All I can say is that I am really proud to be with ajax and jacksparrow, sure they might not be the most pretty guys on the battlefield but they would never have left their alliance like this.

• Gow ruined server when they invited past revs and made an unbalance server

UD from REVs didn't go to GoW. It went to TEN.

Gow ruined server when jack sparrow and ajax are raiding techs every week

With their total troop counts, they can easily be top raider given enough activity.

So any top raiders must be using techs? This is a stupid argument.

Gow ruined server when they are using spies with no shame and they are proud of how they used them well

When an alliance manage to get something done with a spy, there is no wrong to be proud of it.

At least there is no PW sharing, which is clearly against the rule.

• That's why you can have 2 sitters in game. You don't share the pw, It's against the rules :)

• That's why you can have 2 sitters in game. You don't share the pw, It's against the rules :)

oh we already saw same ip warning when Jack sparrow attacked one of ours

Dont know how it is happend unless jack sparrow using Tor for building techs

Dont tell me the rules

• oh we already saw same ip warning when Jack sparrow attacked one of ours

Dont know how it is happend unless jack sparrow using Tor for building techs

Dont tell me the rules

Why are you changing subject suddenly? :D That's a completely different matter. Also it happened to latenight and many other ten and gunners players between them on op. It's a bug :)

• Why TEN?

Why do you allways end up like this on your servers.... Is it so hard to stand up on your own?

All the talk about everything is ok as long as Gunners doesnt win, and now you go and accept there support for end game!? Shame on you!

Wasnt the odds pretty nice and even now when GoW ended Gunners WW??

Gunners!

You guys have never been respected as a group by me. Cant say I like anyone of you....

That you now do this move I can understand but I dont like it... Its a desperet move and the only move you can make now when you cant win anymore.

You will do anything to not let GoW win.... So this was the only move left. Un balance the server and the end game. Gongratz for that (not) you guys sucks!

GoW

You guys are amazing! You play dirty but fare and I love it. The arty steel (UE) was just so fun and now this OP you go and chief Gunners WW lol... So many skilled players and so much fun. Its been an honur to be with you guys! Even if we dont win the end game now thanks to our enemies poor move, we at least had a lot of fun. And I know some of you still have some plans left. To the end!

//Croco