The Fall of the Ultimate Warriors in com2 also known as Gunners or Vices

• I mean TEN was always aiming for the win, Gunners had a couple of choices. Delete, Join GoW or Join TEN. Pretty easy to understand they wouldn't want the team who took their WW to win and Flamed the hell out of them. Deleting wouldve given GoW a chance at winning the server, pretty obvious what Gunners would choose. Did you not take this situation under consideration or you thought you'll be able to recruit a good chunk of the Gunners ?

• GoW dont care about the win is what you guys say every time its looks grim, and Ascky tbh i don't think you do. but why is Edwin trying so hard to steal Gunners players then? Why not go out on your shield put your hands up and say you played tour game. But no, Edwin is there still grasping at straws (not forgetting what gunners just got caught doing) because lets not pretend for one second that Eddy wants that win more than anything.

2008-2012 Com2 - [PM]/ US/ MDS

2018/2019 Com6 - Blitz (MAM)

2019/20 Com2 - Divide&Conquer (Gunners)

2020 Com4 - Blitzkrieg (GD)

2020/21 Com2 - Godzilla (Gunners)

• Oh, so TEN would beat GOW in 1v1 anytime right? Then, I can't see why it was necessary for snake to confed with Gunners.

I mean, Didn't Gow chiefed Gunners WW and Salme's 560k WWR a week ago?

We are not playing "the victim card" whatever you mean by that. This confed acknowledged GOW as the best alliance in com2 as if it wasn't the case, there wouldn't be any confed between TEN and Gunners. GOW is the ally which can not be beaten by one solo ally like Gunners and Ten. They need each other because alone they are just weak.

• Hi all, it's me again

Don't forget that you wrote, and I quote, "Let's fight even harder to win this sh*t" in the MM sent in GoW (and shared in every server chat). "GoW dont care about the win" yeah right. Also the phising for likes, really? you shared it at your facebook as well? :rom09: And sending messages to our members that we are giving up and have lost the server? We will see who loses in the end.

I have never seen a "leader" trying so hard to brainwash their members. :popcorn: :wall:

:blabla::blabla::blabla::blabla::blabla::blabla::blabla:

• Oh here is the guy who gained access to GOW's getter , used it for several weeks and still proud of it :) Such a clean alliance man, way to go Gunners

• GoW have given up the server so they try to win the forum war instead :thumbsup1:

We have not given up but you can think what you want. :) Gow made the two cockiest ally confed. You can say what you want, if Gunners and Ten would be as good as some of your mascots state, there wouldn't be any confed in the first place. You guys lost all your prides and values. Learn to live with and face the facts :)

• Oh, so TEN would beat GOW in 1v1 anytime right? Then, I can't see why it was necessary for snake to confed with Gunners.

I mean, Didn't Gow chiefed Gunners WW and Salme's 560k WWR a week ago?

We are not playing "the victim card" whatever you mean by that. This confed acknowledged GOW as the best alliance in com2 as if it wasn't the case, there wouldn't be any confed between TEN and Gunners. GOW is the ally which can not be beaten by one solo ally like Gunners and Ten. They need each other because alone they are just weak.

sheldon, your one of the normal ones stop embarrassing yourself.

Gunners have no WW and cant win, its a means to maintain interest. Yes you did and props you Goosed us taking advantage of our spying/ cheating.

GoW have played the victim every chance they got hence the “gow vs everyone” thread.

this confed acknowledges that everyone hates GoW nothing more dont insult your own intelligence by saying otherwise. Both alliances have more hammers and more anvils than GoW so what are you actually talking about, not to mention UD and UA..

How many successful ops have GoW had bar last weekend which again, was a great success.

please wake up from this dream land your living in.

Edit; Gunners have been cocky, not so much TEN but maybe ive a short memory.

no one compares in cockyness to GoW

Post was edited 1 time, last by Blitzkrieger ().

• Man Blitz :D you make no sense in whatever you say. But I get it bro.

Gunners have been humiliated this server many times.

From the start of this server untill day 185, you have always looked down on TEN, constantly making jokes about how bad they are, remembering them of past servers etc. etc.

And now look at yourself bro :D

There is nothing to gain for you anymore! Except being salty and trying to make sure GoW wont win.

But here is the thing… You already lost! :D

This server it has all been about the Gods. We have made lots of new friends and there are greats amount of players from other servers that want to join us now. So we will only become greater than we already are :)

TEN hasnt done anything this server, except play chicken in the ''political rooms''.

We gladly take our loss. We play by our style and we will keep doing so till the end!

• You did play in style.

we got humiliated probably worse than any other alliance 3 times now.

- day 65

- artys day

- last weekend

and yet gunners still pulled through, still stole all the artys, and still will take a dump on GoW

And btw, i dont think Gunners went crying in discord or the forums about it

your a joke ajax  

• Man you are a native speaker and still you dont learn it.

YOU'RE.

WILL take a dumb on GoW? Not really the right way to phrase it mate! That chance is long gone now :D

• How exactly without a ww?

Yeah, Gunners went to Ten instead because they are not mature enough to admit defeat so they ruin the game now for everyone :)

Shame.

• I love how Ajax has nothing to say to the facts, and english isnt my first language :D

Sheldon you just read what you want to read even though i keep saying the same thing. Where is the logically & literate guy who used to be in discord? You’re salty for a guy whos team got a big W and got everything they wanted to achieve?

Stand on your own two feet stop regurgitating what your master says.

• I love how Ajax has nothing to say to the facts, and english isnt my first language :D

Sheldon you just read what you want to read even though i keep saying the same thing. Where is the logically & literate guy who used to be in discord? You’re salty for a guy whos team got a big W and got everything they wanted to achieve?

Stand on your own two feet stop regurgitating what your master says.

Am I the master in this story? :D

I love how you view us Gods :love:

I have a lot of things to say, but talking to you is like talking to a wall.

Gunners got outplayed completely and that is a win for us. Since you are actually a very good alliance. You just f*cked up in crucial moments.

TEN like I was told in the start, they are not really a good team. Average at best. So I get why they took Gunners as their shields. 1v1 they would have lost it without a doubt.

Still Gunners loses all wars. Both the server-war as the ''moral-war''. You guys got nothing to be proud of. Atleast TEN will most likely get the W.

• I still remember how Gunners shit talked TEN when they took the UD away.

And also how TEN shit talked Gunners when they lost their WW.

Now they are a happy family.

"I love you, you love me, we are happy family"

"Gunners love TEN, TEN love Gunners, we are happy family"

• Gunners just filled the discord with dick picks :) How noble of u. Have one from me :D at 100|100.
    The design is 100% mine. I take great pride in it. We might lose, yes. But we humiliated you beyond our dreams. You should confed Trinity as well.

• Gunners just filled the discord with dick picks :) How noble of u. Have one from me :D at 100|100.
    The design is 100% mine. I take great pride in it. We might lose, yes. But we humiliated you beyond our dreams. You should confed Trinity as well.

And this reply right here. With our ''special D-pic''... This is why GoW beat and absolutely humiliated Gunners :D

Post was edited 1 time, last by Ajax. ().

• DAMN GUNNERS ! You should have deleted and not take revenge on GoW !! Why would you ruin the game for them ???? They gave you no reason to....lol.