The Fall of the Ultimate Warriors in com2 also known as Gunners or Vices

• Sorry man, you sound delusional.

First- We both know GoW had 600k def defending that WW and within 24 hours UC covered it. Taking it back would've led to a loss of a WWk and still no guarantee you get it back.

Second - The second WW does not have the support structure ready and it will take a very long time for the WW to be ready to support the def required.

Third - While they are planning to hit both sides, their WWks will also face the onslaught, as Jack mentioned many times they can only do so if others allow their WWks to survive that long. Now they just have to face GoW.

I don't think you've ever built a WW or sat for one ? There is a reason why you need to get a support infrastructure set up for a WW and is the reason why TEN got it set up so early. Starting a WW just 10 days before plans (Cant use gold there) would make it next to impossible unless they can preserve all their WWks and Rs, while one got chiefed and other nearly 0 popped should show that it would be a highly improbable scenario. Also you need 100-200 support villas to give a good supply of res for the WW. Even with a UD it won't be as easy with no support infrastructure ready.

As for my Law degree, you need not worry about that. Even if its bought from the market, am winning the server.

• Everything you say about WW is irrelevant.

You thought romans should be wwr. That says it all

• Romans can be a WWR and will be in this server lol. You'll see a few. You'll eat your words then or ??? You better make sure roman WWRs can't scratch your walls then dear Edwin. I see Sheldon went quiet after passing a few personal comments, can't make racist taunts here so don't have much to say eh ?

• Says the guy that played himself into a server loss.

Says the guy that doesnt even play here.

Keep being salty about previous server lost :)

Romans can be a WWR and will be in this server lol. You'll see a few. You'll eat your words then or ??? You better make sure roman WWRs can't scratch your walls then dear Edwin. I see Sheldon went quiet after passing a few personal comments, can't make racist taunts here so don't have much to say eh ?

Ofcourse man roman can be WWR! Just like bambuck can defend with his clubs. Its not effective at all, but it does the trick.

• Says the guy that doesnt even play here.

Keep being salty about previous server lost :)

Ofcourse man roman can be WWR! Just like bambuck can defend with his clubs. Its not effective at all, but it does the trick.

Ofc I play here, I'm just not called Dennis or did I play a previous com2.

Twee keer naar rechts is hetzelfde als achteruit

• Hmm, would be funny to just give gunners back their WW. They are delayed for sure but they compensate with those WWK/WWR (and the WWR are the correct race too) :))) . Verdie

• Ofc I play here, I'm just not called Dennis or did I play a previous com2.

Youre either Dennis, or youre that awful kid kenneth that said that disgusting thing about verdies kid.

Both are very bad to be.

Hmm, would be funny to just give gunners back their WW. They are delayed for sure but they compensate with those WWK/WWR (and the WWR are the correct race too) :))) . Verdie

Dante stop being cruel:D:D:D:D

• Youre either Dennis, or youre that awful kid kenneth that said that disgusting thing about verdies kid.

Both are very bad to be.

Dante stop being cruel:D:D:D:D

I am not cruel. I am tired of feeding your lazy ass spears at 200 tiles distance :))

• I am not cruel. I am tired of feeding your lazy ass spears at 200 tiles distance :))

Well according to blitz im the king and you all bow to my will. So stop complaining... instead come with solutions how you can feed more!

• I am aware of these facts, yes :) I just laid some opportunities where gunners could avoid their utter embarassement. It is extremely hard for them to get back in the game but they have far better wwks/wwrs than TEN or even GOW so they have a slim chance to comeback in the game.

"As for my Law degree, you need not worry about that. Even if its bought from the market, am winning the server."

Did you just say that you have a lawyer license from the market but it's totally fine because you "win" in a browser game? :DDD

That's a new low for you man. :D

Romans can be a WWR and will be in this server lol. You'll see a few. You'll eat your words then or ??? You better make sure roman WWRs can't scratch your walls then dear Edwin. I see Sheldon went quiet after passing a few personal comments, can't make racist taunts here so don't have much to say eh ?

I had to run some errands but I see now that you are totally obsessed with me :DD I guess that "win" after all doesn't feel like a win if you are so busy defending yourself. :)

• Sheldon you know what is the best treatment for "tiny" people? Silence. Like in discord. It reminds them on how irrelevant they are :)

• Youre either Dennis, or youre that awful kid kenneth that said that disgusting thing about verdies kid.

Both are very bad to be.

Chances me being either of those 2 are about as good as GoW winning the server :D:D:D

Twee keer naar rechts is hetzelfde als achteruit

• Haha you can believe all you want, market bought, fake, illegal etc etc. The fact remains that you'll be losing this server. Your views regarding my qualifications don't really matter. So please go on ahead, thats the only point left for you to speak about anyway.

Silence is the best treatment, which is what you'll be getting from now on.

• Haha you can believe all you want, market bought, fake, illegal etc etc. The fact remains that you'll be losing this server. Your views regarding my qualifications don't really matter. So please go on ahead, thats the only point left for you to speak about anyway.

Silence is the best treatment, which is what you'll be getting from now on.

Not really, but you failed to react to my other points so you just ignored them :) I guess you can't do that on court but you would know that as a lawyer right?

Well I didn't invite you here to talk so I am not sure what your point is :) Thank you for not speaking rubbish anymore?

Sheldon you know what is the best treatment for "tiny" people? Silence. Like in discord. It reminds them on how irrelevant they are :)

Oh I know, I am just having fun with TEN's official mascot. He is bit odd and obnoxious but maybe that's the reason he is TEN's biggest mascot.

tg_TL-DQ4_970x250_181126.jpg