The Fall of the Ultimate Warriors in com2 also known as Gunners or Vices

• 3. -> If I share you with my friends, would you feel respected?

Is basically the same thing, different, but still the same.

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.

s5.com

• whats up losers ? Ajax.   dante6391

You are still trying hard to convince gunners to not beat shit out of you ?

Why are you whinning about this all day ?

Lub up and get ready like a real man🙂

We already took out your heart.

You're now crumbling on the ground asking TEN to pick you up.

All they did was put you in between TEN and GoW.

Beside that Gunners is extremely irrelavant… Bro, you dont even have a WW :D:D:D:D

• We already took out your heart.

You're now crumbling on the ground asking TEN to pick you up.

All they did was put you in between TEN and GoW.

a

Beside that Gunners is extremely irrelavant… Bro, you dont even have a WW :D:D:D:D

Intresting

we are irrelavant and all you talk day and night is about gunners

we may have lost a ww but this is not going to stop us to show how irrelavant we are

You already have 2 ww and still whinning how you gonna lose those 😂😂

• We will defend our WW, like any decent alliance does. Unlike Gunners :D:D:D

• So now you guys resort to using fraud to try and steal peoples passwords, seriously? how about you try and talk this kids into giving you credit card information while you at it. and you have the audacity to complain because we ourplayed you in a game, so now you resort to blatant cheating, getting passwords so you can suicide these kids troops. Never again speak of honor, fairness, or any such tropes. You have truly sunk to a level i have not seen in years.

• So now you guys resort to using fraud to try and steal peoples passwords, seriously? how about you try and talk this kids into giving you credit card information while you at it. and you have the audacity to complain because we ourplayed you in a game, so now you resort to blatant cheating, getting passwords so you can suicide these kids troops. Never again speak of honor, fairness, or any such tropes. You have truly sunk to a level i have not seen in years.

I have had a few messages about this. And for as far as I know we have nothing to do with this.

If it was anyone in leadership I would have known about it.

Still, Someone hacked our GT-accounts (Gunners) players. That was right thing to do?

Both are absolutely disgusting and disgracefull

• Gettertools is a third party tool and is no way related to the game. If such a thing happened it cause of spy work and shady things. What happened here is different, this is a clear case of phishing which GoW likes to attribute to Indians in discord.

Phishing - "Phishing is a cybercrime in which a target or targets are contacted by email, telephone or text message by someone posing as a legitimate institution to lure individuals into providing sensitive data such as personally identifiable information, banking and credit card details, and passwords"

The people who will be tricked into this are falling prey to a crime not an instance where a dual gave the password to a friend. Phishing falls under the category of Cybercrime in Europe and America.

tg_TL-DQ4_970x250_181126.jpg