The Fall of the Ultimate Warriors in com2 also known as Gunners or Vices

⭐ Advent Calendar giveaway ⭐

December! 🎁 Gift time!
Every day from December 1st to December 24th, starting at 10:00 AM (UTC+1), we'll be doing an 8-hour giveaway in Discord! Don't miss ➡️ today's surprise! ⬅️
How can you participate? Join us in the official Travian: Legends Discord server, accept the rules to unlock all the channels, head to the #advent-calendar channel, and seize your chance to win!
  • I don't know Ascky, what you are doing is essentially blaming the victim. By your logic all those who were victims of credit card fraud via similar methods should get no compensation and should deal with it. Perfect example of Victim blaming.

If you open up the terms and conditions of your credit card policy and your online banking partner, they'll have a neat little clause too where they expressly mention that the company would never ask for your password. However people are victims of such scams inspite of this, does not mean the credit card company would shrug their hands off and say "not my fault you're dumb enough".

This is pretty shocking that your fellow leaders were giving me lectures regarding how Indians are scamming their people regarding these methods but here you are, victim blaming.

A decent reply wouldve been to simply condemn it and bring the culprit into the light.

• GoW abusing passwords to splat someones hammer at Natar WW but claiming the moral high ground because they play 'fair'!

Genius

Twee keer naar rechts is hetzelfde als achteruit

• but claiming the moral high ground because they play 'fair'!

Genius

OMG! Sensing such a strong Vices vibe ^^ are you SURE they are not around?

"...If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken

Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools..."

~That's a fine looking high horse~

• ascky Lets not pretend, that there is not absolute morons (1 or 2 per ally) in Gunners, Ten and Gow and 95% of alliances who if left to their own devices would have filled this in, if leaders were not quick enough to deter them.

Cheating aside for a second, no body should have been that dumb to fill it in, but they were.

Again they are dumb and or weren't focused 100%, regardless they were tricked, that falls on the person who set out to achieve it.

Certain types of scams such as your prince in africa (lol) are common and well known.

It's the new, unexpected, previously unseen (at least to most) scam (if thats the correct word), that fooled, our fool.

2008-2012 Com2 - [PM]/ US/ MDS

2018/2019 Com6 - Blitz (MAM)

2019/20 Com2 - Divide&Conquer (Gunners)

2020 Com4 - Blitzkrieg (GD)

2020/21 Com2 - Godzilla (Gunners)

• We all condemn it in GOW. No one likes this dirty play :)

We did chief your WW and your leader's 560k rammer tho. We essentially put you out of the game so I am not sure what your point is.

Yes, GOW doesn't possess the best endgame artifacts. We tried to steal but we failed by a litte at UD.

I am glad you responded. I am happy to engage in with some well-written arguments.

Firstly, We asked for Gunners engagement in the war due to the fact we lost many hammers and we didn't want to let Gunners preserve their op hammers forever. Essentially, we wanted them to join so they lose some op hammers while ten also loses some def.

We wouldn't have thought that Gunners could steal so many arties from TEN. Kudos to Gunners there.

You say that you would probably win in a 1v1 but in reality now you are in a confed with Gunners. If you are so sure you would have beaten us alone too, why did you team up with gunners? I know it makes it easier but it takes all the satisfaction and pride away.

About actual facts. I think we can agree that before the confed, we had better endgame wwk/wwrs and op hammers. On the other hand, TEN had better endgame artifacts. It would have been a hell of a good fight for sure.

About Gunners leaking info to ten about where we launch, I must say we have a proof to confirm it actually but let's leave it as it is. You will obviously deny it and we won't believe it so that's that.

I am sorry If I missed something, it was not intentional. I am bit busy at the moment.

• As far as we know it was someone in TEN or Gunners doing it to make us look bad.

Also Mist, I really don't know what you're talking about. TEN has done nothing good. Very below average alliance. Gunners and GoW have been much stronger all server. But sure I get that you want to pretend that you are :)

• Weird how you spoke to people yet not to zenna that knew about this this thing?

No Lohalal, Salvus and Avis put words in my mouth if they told you I knew anything about it before it happened, we've head an okay talk about it, but clearly they didnt read well enough what I said. I told them what my opinion is about the acts and where I have a feeling they might come from. Someone who is mad about the gettertools scam and cant deal it. GoW leadership is not salty about the gettertools scam itself, it even helped us so much that Gunners lost the game in 1 OP with only 1 hammer. So thank you. We only want to know how it could have taken place.

As long as we have not found out who did this it could be anyone even someone from TEN or Gunners to shine bad light on GoW once more. This whole scam stuff will not help GoW in any way, it will only backfire and I take distance from it. Its a reminder password sharing is forbidden to all of us.

Everyone can shout a lot of things but for aslong as you do not know, see or proof what happend you only imagine, and imaginary things arent real

• No Lohalal, Salvus and Avis put words in my mouth if they told you I knew anything about it before it happened, we've head an okay talk about it, but clearly they didnt read well enough what I said. I told them what my opinion is about the acts and where I have a feeling they might come from. Someone who is mad about the gettertools scam and cant deal it. GoW leadership is not salty about the gettertools scam itself, it even helped us so much that Gunners lost the game in 1 OP with only 1 hammer. So thank you. We only want to know how it could have taken place.

As long as we have not found out who did this it could be anyone even someone from TEN or Gunners to shine bad light on GoW once more. This whole scam stuff will not help GoW in any way, it will only backfire and I take distance from it. Its a reminder password sharing is forbidden to all of us.

Everyone can shout a lot of things but for aslong as you do not know, see or proof what happend you only imagine, and imaginary things arent real

People will keep shouting anyways. I got tons of messages already.

I distance myself too from it. It is absolutely disgusting to put out scams like this and i hope TG will work hard to find whoever did this.

Still Avis, Toofa, Verdie who hacked one of our GT-accounts. They took out 10 hammers, maybe more! That is actually far worse then this.

• I'm still convinced this was all Toofa trying to make his daddy Edwin look bad.

GoW ate gunners and that wont change. The message will still say: gongrats to TEN. (If we dont win, it isnt over yet guys).

Beside that.... one thing this server will be remembered for:

"GoW chiefed gunners WW!"

Nothing more shameful :)

• As far as we know it was someone in TEN or Gunners doing it to make us look bad.

Also Mist, I really don't know what you're talking about. TEN has done nothing good. Very below average alliance. Gunners and GoW have been much stronger all server. But sure I get that you want to pretend that you are :)

Oh come on Edwin, no one needs to do anything to make you guys look bad, you did enough. Just last days spamming my gf pics that you got from online, spamming her dog, and sending messages to our alliance members. You never ever admitted the shady shit you have done,not the capn, not goose, not the sudden jumps in raiding what was confirmed now how does happen. Why do you expect that after all the shit you have done anyone believes what you say. Gow is just a pathetic bunch of kids that are worthless without their shady tricks, and some retarded sheep following them. Nothing more

Lohalal/TEN-G/Winner of com2 2019-2020

• yeah man our own leadership asked from fake leadership accounts for passwords to suicide our troops,come on you can better than this.No one profited from this only gow.Gow ate gunners?interesting to me it seems like that gow is loosing the game pretty hard.I dont mint if the message says congrats to TEN,after all your pathetic sneaky shit.You and your players were the one saying its over,we killed the fun etc.This server will be remembered for Jack and Ajax sweating the whole server and still losing hard,dante fucking around with my personal life and bragging about stuff that he never achieved and sheldon following people blindly just becase "gOw Is ThE bEsT" .Would mention the rest of gow too but others are either afk,or just got turned into techs after splatting so much

• yeah man our own leadership asked from fake leadership accounts for passwords to suicide our troops,come on you can better than this.No one profited from this only gow.Gow ate gunners?interesting to me it seems like that gow is loosing the game pretty hard.I dont mint if the message says congrats to TEN,after all your pathetic sneaky shit.You and your players were the one saying its over,we killed the fun etc.This server will be remembered for Jack and Ajax sweating the whole server and still losing hard,dante fucking around with my personal life and bragging about stuff that he never achieved and sheldon following people blindly just becase "gOw Is ThE bEsT" .Would mention the rest of gow too but others are either afk,or just got turned into techs after splatting so much

it's amazing how you can say so many bullshit sentences in such a short period of time.

You always surprise me with your delusional views :D

• it's amazing how you can say so many bullshit sentences in such a short period of time.

You always surprise me with your delusional views :D

if you cant understand shit cause you have 0 clue about stuff its not my issue boy

Nah browski, it will be remembered for TEN winning at first. and close 2nd Gow humiliating you by chiefing your WW. Gunners are the biggest loser. With their Vices leadership:D

I smell a lot of salt in your message Atilla. I know salt can be nice. But in high proportions like this it can be bad for your health!

Bro you life in Amsterdam. Smoke a J. Enjoy your life. Dont stress so much kid.

• if you cant understand shit cause you have 0 clue about stuff its not my issue boy

Sorry, I can't take you seriously with that face calling me "boy"

Also, your arguments are far-fetched and false :)

Be objective a bit and you will have a clearer vision.

• Sorry, I can't take you seriously with that face calling me "boy"

Also, your arguments are far-fetched and false :)

Be objective a bit and you will have a clearer vision.

oh going personal in gow style i see,please enlighten me,which ones are false :) really eager to hear

• Hey gg boys, no need to get upset on losing a server where you spent hunders of euro’s and hours and hours of time in.

Was fun.

Many .nl servers 🙅🏻‍♂️

NoMercyy | comb | 2014

msB |Winner of com2 | GUNNERZ | 2017/18

msB | com3 | PP | 2018/19

Nomercy | comx | IDTS | 2019 winter

msB |Winner of com2 | TEN | 2019/20