The Fall of the Ultimate Warriors in com2 also known as Gunners or Vices

• Nah browski, it will be remembered for TEN winning at first. and close 2nd Gow humiliating you by chiefing your WW. Gunners are the biggest loser. With their Vices leadership:D

I smell a lot of salt in your message Atilla. I know salt can be nice. But in high proportions like this it can be bad for your health!

Bro you life in Amsterdam. Smoke a J. Enjoy your life. Dont stress so much kid.

rofl. He will get his dog soon

:halp:

ah lets go bro more personal,wanna post my girlfriend and her dog here too?how low can someone go just to trigger others

Lohalal/TEN-G/Winner of com2 2019-2020

• oh going personal in gow style i see,please enlighten me,which ones are false :) really eager to hear

You are actually not eager to listen. You are eager to shittalk and laught at gow while being a hypocrate.

There are some other people who can engage in with well-written arguments like Mist and he is mature enough to listen to both sides.

I don't have enough time to listen to your hate as you are not able to see both perspectives.

Also Mist, if you read this, I actually answered to you this morning but for some reason I need to wait for a mod to make it visible :/

• Hey gg boys, no need to get upset on losing a server where you spent hunders of euro’s and hours and hours of time in.

Was fun.

You all of a sudden left when we took your WW.

But yeah bro, was fun. GG's

ah lets go bro more personal,wanna post my girlfriend and her dog here too?how low can someone go just to trigger others

Stop crying. I never posted anything. Your own teammates did. Just like your own teammates admit to have hacked our GT.

It is funny. We live really close to eachother. Seems you are a bit upset. Let me know if you need someone to talk to.

• You are actually not eager to listen. You are eager to shittalk and laught at gow while being a hypocrate.

There are some other people who can engage in with well-written arguments like Mist and he is mature enough to listen to both sides.

I don't have enough time to listen to your hate as you are not able to see both perspectives.

Also Mist, if you read this, I actually answered to you this morning but for some reason I need to wait for a mod to make it visible :/

how should i not hate gow after how they went on to me,my personal life and on my loved ones just to trigger me.If you dont think that is low as can be then there is something wrong in your head

Post was edited 1 time, last by playingwithfire: removed profanity ().

• As far as we know it was someone in TEN or Gunners doing it to make us look bad.

Biggest LOL of today! And we are pro hackers btw so your GT was a piece of cake.

I just love it, feels like Lil Ed having regrets.

Its a reminder password sharing is forbidden to all of us.

Finally something good said here. Can someone publish your pw sharing requests as well after the server?

• You all of a sudden left when we took your WW.

But yeah bro, was fun. GG's

Stop crying. I never posted anything. Your own teammates did. Just like your own teammates admit to have hacked our GT.

It is funny. We live really close to eachother. Seems you are a bit upset. Let me know if you need someone to talk to.

yeah bro you never posted her or her dog picture what dante snatched off from her insta somehow,come on bro,you spammed that EDITED with your gow dogs just to trigger me,thats just low as can be

• Biggest LOL of today! And we are pro hackers btw so your GT was a piece of cake.

I just love it, feels like Lil Ed having regrets.

Finally something good said here. Can someone publish your pw sharing requests as well after the server?

Regrets about what? we killed it this server! Im proud of all that we did

Btw Salvus asks us to not attack you, due to IRL issues. We respect this. Next day you attack us. :O

I know it must suck for you. Having to beg to TEN. While claiming to be Vices. But fact is man, you failed as leader, you had the best team and you come out the weakest. That while hugging all server long. Must feel bad bro:D

Gunners is a joke.

• how should i not hate gow after how they went on to me,my personal life and on my loved ones just to trigger me.If you dont think that is low as profanity then there is something wrong in your head

it is "low as can be". But it's so lucky gunners players would never do a similar sin like spamming dickpicks in discord chat.:) Also it was your lovely mates who shared your name and pic multiple times before the incident.

You can hate gow all you want but then don't pretend that you want to engage in a debate in order to shittalk more.

• Wait didnt Gow hugged with TEN and Gunners? :D

it is "low as can be". But it's so lucky gunners players would never do a similar sin like spamming dickpicks in discord chat.:) Also it was your lovely mates who shared your name and pic multiple times before the incident.

You can hate gow all you want but then don't pretend that you want to engage in a debate in order to shittalk more.

they shared my name yeah,then dante snatched my girlfriend pictures from another platform just to spam it,where 90% of the gow spammed it aswell so i cant feel bad for them.Wao you think posting random dick pics is same as spamming your loved ones picture just to make someone angry.Actually insane that you are still defending gow like in this matter they didnt do anything .Just shows how much one sided your brain is.

Post was edited 1 time, last by playingwithfire: fixed quote ().

they shared my name yeah,then dante snatched my girlfriend pictures from another platform just to spam it,where 90% of the gow spammed it aswell so i cant feel bad for them.Wao you think posting random dick pics is same as spamming your loved ones picture just to make someone angry.Actually insane that you are still defending gow like in this matter they didnt do anything .Just shows how much one sided your brain is.

It was 70 days gunners and TEN vs Gow. Gow kept standing.

2 weeks gunners and GoW vs TEN. TEN crumbled, begged Gow to help them, offered UB even for it.

1 week Gow and TEN vs gunners. Eeeeh... everyone knows what happened.:D:D:D

Even you guys know it deep inside. GoW is the best!

Confirmed delete? 😂✌️

never mate. 8)

Have fun defending a WW 200 squares away. While still losing and being remembered as the leader who lost his team the WW. Must suck

Gow actually only spammed the face of the dog while romy was spamming dickpicks all evening :) Get your facts right please. Also, I just agreed that it's "low as can be". I am not sure where I defended, I just said stop being a hypocrate.

You should realize at this point that gunners are just as bad as you think gow are in terms of moral and values.

Also, can you be a little bit less butthurt and be reasonable?

• nice how you never address how you technically stalked my gf online and your dogshit crew kept spamming her pic,calling her a bitch etc.Somwhow you always leave this out,but yeah bro gow is #clean

• Gow actually only spammed the face of the dog while romy was spamming dickpicks all evening :) Get your facts right please. Also, I just agreed that it's "low as can be". I am not sure where I defended, I just said stop being a hypocrate.

You should realize at this point that gunners are just as bad as you think gow are in terms of moral and values.

Also, can you be a little bit less butthurt and be reasonable?

Oh sorry,they just spammed her dog,an animal that didnt do anything but keep shittalking a dog yeah,much better.Gow still doesnt know how they got getter access,just cause they keep saying we hacked it ,it doesnt make it true,get your facts right please.Also saying that the yesterday password asking incident with fake leader accounts is made by toofa is a new low in terms of moral and values since its so obvious that it was a gow member :) I am not butthurt at all,i told to zenna last time on voice chat,Gow loses and i am perfectly happy with it

I really dislike what the whole situation escalated. And I now I like to shit talk at times as well so my apologies on that (you like to respond in kind always, but this crap has gotten personal and the game should not be about this).
    Regarding the "snatching" please say exactly how it went:
    1. yes, I did make an emoji out of your dog's face (from the profile pic that your team mates did share/along with your Facebook profile/real name). I do not find it insulting anyhow.
    2. Everything else was not "shared/snatched" in any means by me. Your profile is public and linked to your girlfriend's FB profile (and instagram); which is extremely public as well. Once it was shared first time everybody could see it; I didn't do anything about that.
    Ajax. sheldon0502 we left com2 for a reason; not to move to the forum. We have proven what we can do in game. And we still got things to prove. Everything else is unnecessary.

• Oh sorry,they just spammed her dog,an animal that didnt do anything but keep shittalking a dog yeah,much better.Gow still doesnt know how they got getter access,just cause they keep saying we hacked it ,it doesnt make it true,get your facts right please.Also saying that the yesterday password asking incident with fake leader accounts is made by toofa is a new low in terms of moral and values since its so obvious that it was a gow member :) I am not butthurt at all,i told to zenna last time on voice chat,Gow loses and i am perfectly happy with it

Verdie confirmed the getter access, you imbecile. Your glorious leader.. it's in the post. Are you trying to provoke me at the moment?

Also, You are extremely butthurt man. That dog spamming shit happened a month ago and you still talk about it..

It was enough of you. When you were calling dante and ascky gypsies and then you went on to cry about Trianon (which happened more than 100 years ago) showed me that you are just a little salty hateful hungarian like most people in the country. It's a shame. Grow up, stop hating everyone... You still hate romanians while you actually don't know anything about them. What is wrong with you? What is this, the 30s?

• Guys if you use a password like gow123 for getters ofc youre gonna get hacked!

let this be a lesson for next server, maybe you guys can win that one!

Many .nl servers 🙅🏻‍♂️

NoMercyy | comb | 2014

msB |Winner of com2 | GUNNERZ | 2017/18

msB | com3 | PP | 2018/19

Nomercy | comx | IDTS | 2019 winter

msB |Winner of com2 | GUNTEN | 2019/20

• I really dislike what the whole situation escalated. And I now I like to shit talk at times as well so my apologies on that (you like to respond in kind always, but this crap has gotten personal and the game should not be about this).
    Regarding the "snatching" please say exactly how it went:
    1. yes, I did make an emoji out of your dog's face (from the profile pic that your team mates did share/along with your Facebook profile/real name). I do not find it insulting anyhow.
    2. Everything else was not "shared/snatched" in any means by me. Your profile is public and linked to your girlfriend's FB profile (and instagram); which is extremely public as well. Once it was shared first time everybody could see it; I didn't do anything about that.
    Ajax. sheldon0502 we left com2 for a reason; not to move to the forum. We have proven what we can do in game. And we still got things to prove. Everything else is unnecessary.

How did you not find it insulting when i said the first time that please dont spam the dog because it didnt do anything,i said that you can leave my face emojis if you want to i dont care but leave the dog out of this shitshow,thats when 90 of gow members(you included) started to mass spam it,even when i talked with Juha,all Edwin and Jan was saying to him to spam the dog pic.How come that you say that is not insulting?

Yeah my gf and my shit is public sadly but just beacuse it is it doesnt mean that Edwin and Jan can just spam the pic,shittalk her by calling her a bitch and shit like that and act like its all normal and fine.You and gow members worked really hard on your reputation all this server with all the spy shit,never admitting to them at first hand only later on,are you guys really that suprised that when "somebody" creates fake TEN and Gunnger leaders profile to get password from players everybody points at Gow for multiple reasons?You brag about your IT skills,zenna leaves the discord saying "password sharing is not allowed" and ajax messages gunners members with fake info and bended lies and when something like this happenns everyone thinks its gow.I wonder why

• Guys if you use a password like gow123 for getters ofc youre gonna get hacked!

let this be a lesson for next server, maybe you guys can win that one!

Mate you lost and left.

Remember how you always said that the message will say congratulations to gunners.

That aint happening buddy:D

Btw you just admitted hacking our GT!

tg_TL-DQ4_970x250_181126.jpg