The Fall of the Ultimate Warriors in com2 also known as Gunners or Vices

• Lets get back to the real topic, how does it feel to get ''hacked'' by the hackerman? Ajax.  Zennaa

Many .nl servers 🙅🏻‍♂️

NoMercyy | comb | 2014

msB |Winner of com2 | GUNNERZ | 2017/18

msB | com3 | PP | 2018/19

Nomercy | comx | IDTS | 2019 winter

msB |Winner of com2 | TEN | 2019/20

• Im happy you see it bro :)

What a scumbags!

Can we see some reports?

why do you need any report someone splat my whole hammer you can see I have 100k off points... its anyways done for me

• why do you need any report someone splat my whole hammer you can see I have 100k off points... its anyways done for me

:(

Sucks dude

BAMBUCK????

Everything you do... it just goes to .... :D:D

Post was edited 1 time, last by Playingwithfire: removed filter evasion ().

• Ahwooooooooooo

How does it feel to lose WW?

Boss your so clever hehehe. They got nothing on u.

When you invite me from Revelations I not sure bout you first but you too too good. Hehehe they more salt then the dead see.

• How does it feel to lose the server? :D

You tell me bro !

You already lost the server and dignity.

We have some hope left. :)

Boss your so clever hehehe. They got nothing on u.

When you invite me from Revelations I not sure bout you first but you too too good. Hehehe they more salt then the dead see.

Pls tell me ingame name. I kinda like your humor

• nah bro TENG wins,so easy bro.Keep collecting passwords but you will still lose :( kinda rough i know but still,also loved how zenna asked for a fair fight before he left discord.Who is gonna be the next one that basically asks for artifacts to "have a fair fight" ? :D

Lohalal/TEN-G/Winner of com2 2019-2020

• well I guess I dont need any more hammers as I won server anyways X/X/X/

Wait what?

Congrats to TEN (if it even happens) means you lost. not having WW means you lost without honor.

Bro i saw ss of troops your otw. What they did to you it sucks bro :(

• Wait what?

Congrats to TEN (if it even happens) means you lost. not having WW means you lost without honor.

Bro i saw ss of troops your otw. What they did to you it sucks bro :(

oh i wonder how did you see the ss? Interesting :)

Also imagine losing against TEN bro,really sucks.Well tbh when you guys did ops on them,well,yeah,splats all over :D Still laughing about your try on UD,guess Gow doesnt know in what orders should the hammer land or was your pride that made you go lost and therefor splatting everything without even getting the UD?

Lohalal/TEN-G/Winner of com2 2019-2020