The Fall of the Ultimate Warriors in com2 also known as Gunners or Vices

The blacksmith once again looked at the parchment a visitor had just given him.
There was nothing particularly unusual about this order – to decorate armor and a weapon with an emblem... ⚔️ #ShadowEmpires

Curious to know more? ➡️ Follow the story!⬅️

• Sick OP the other day ajax

another notch in your belt for this server as “GoWs own worst enemy”

i bet GoW players are eager to play with you again 😬

Com2 Divide&Conquer

Com4 Blitzkrieg

• Look at asky boys, i found him!

Many .nl servers 🙅🏻‍♂️

NoMercyy | comb | 2014

msB |Winner of com2 | GUNNERZ | 2017/18

msB | com3 | PP | 2018/19

Nomercy | comx | IDTS | 2019 winter

msB |Winner of com2 | GUNTEN | 2019/20

• TEN is weakest, how ? Well here is the answer -

1. Do we have Big Wwks and WWrs - Yes we do.

2. Do we have millions of def left to protect our WW and hammers - Yes

3. Have we had any of ourWWks or WWrs chiefed - No.

4. Have we had any capitals being 0 popped - No.

5. Have we been attacked a lot - Yes -

1. GoW 60 75131 4507867
    2. TEN Y 60 62655 3759310

oh yes we have been attacked a lot and we have defended.

6. Have we done successful off ops - Yes we have, we have chiefed WWks Rs and hammers, taken out multiple captiles, stolen unique artis.

7. Do we have decent artefact collection - Yes we do, for a very long time we had a perfect combo and towards the end we lost UD. Even then our priorities were to win the server. Not to get a lot of Off points or purple raiding medals.

8. Have we been double teamed with coordinated attacks - Yes.

Please do tell me how TEN has been the weakest, or your skewered view has left you with an illusion that killing lots of def and raiding makes you the best.

• Attacking TEN WW isn’t really an option for you because you have no hammers worth attacking with :D:D

You do and still you will lose :D

Before you can even start building WW the server will already be over. Must feel bad bro

Sick OP the other day ajax

another notch in your belt for this server as “GoWs own worst enemy”

i bet GoW players are eager to play with you again 😬

Thanks bro. Yeah we going premade again next server8)

• I think we can agree that before the confed, we had better endgame wwk/wwrs and op hammers.

This one I disagree 100% because we also have actual proof that we have more WWKs (bigger ones too) and OP hammers (bigger ones too). I really can't show it right now and I don't know in the future because my members update their GT after they splat. We might have slightly less hammers than you after we splatted on Warlord/Gunners though, but we definitely had more big hammers.

About Gunners leaking info to ten about where we launch, I must say we have a proof to confirm it actually but let's leave it as it is. You will obviously deny it and we won't believe it so that's that.

I want to see this proof, because I can guarantee 200% that we never got any landing info from Gunners throughout the server at all. Vrael is a pretty valuable player to us so it makes sense for us to defend him. We defended both his hammer and cap village that day, but since he was very diligent in taking in standing defenses, we barely had to put additional defenses on his non-cap hammer village. We were then able to put alot of defense for his capital instead, is that so hard to believe for Manu/Jack? We put enough defenses on both villages, so your hammers would've splatted on either village that day. Also again, if we had receieved actual info... we would have put more defs there instead of barely enough and losing almost 90% of our defs there..

com7 (2017-2018) - Mist4 [TEN]
    com1 (2018-2019) - Mist4 [TEN]

com1 (2019~) - All-Might [TEN]

com2 (2019 - 2020) - Mist4 [TEN]
    PTP (2018-current) - Thot Patrol (the lost souls) [TM]

giphy.gif

Post was edited 1 time, last by Mist4 ().

• We might have slightly less hammers than you after we splatted on SGR though, but we definitely had more big hammers.

:/ There's a player named SGR on com2?

"...If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken

Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools..."

~That's a fine looking high horse~

• :/ There's a player named SGR on com2?

Oh I didn't even realize hahaha. That's my mistake sorry, I'm also in com1 so I get alliance names mixed up from time to time :D

com7 (2017-2018) - Mist4 [TEN]
    com1 (2018-2019) - Mist4 [TEN]

com1 (2019~) - All-Might [TEN]

com2 (2019 - 2020) - Mist4 [TEN]
    PTP (2018-current) - Thot Patrol (the lost souls) [TM]

giphy.gif

tg_TL-DQ4_970x250_181126.jpg