Codex Victoria x2 speed - Facts and Rumours

• tg_TL_CV-SPEEDSERVER-2020_800x400_200306.png

On April 16, 2020, Codex Victoria will start.

US: 07:00 am GMT-4 (server time)

UK: 12:00 pm GMT+1

AU: 09:00 pm GMT+10

Click here for your local start time

Pre-registration: There is no pre-registration

Version: T4.5 Codex Victoria

Speed: x2

Map-size: 401 x 401

This is the facts and rumours-thread. Use the thread to share any big and small happenings on Codex Victoria.

Feel free to start new thread if you need to.

Have fun!

• Hi Stellamini,

Hope you are well? Just a query from Anglosphere Codex x2:

Is there an issue with player spawning as there seems a disproportionate number of people have spawned NE. It is as if the "recomended starting quad" when players register never moved from NE so anyone new who signed up with no preference ended up in the same quad? It is obviously distorting the map badly but also the availability of players to have the 'expected' farms so the East is full but the West nigh on deserted!

If this was the issue can you please confirm it has been sorted & how?

Thanks

• Hello Volsung

Thank you for bringing this up.

Our game center has investigated this thoroughly and they have done some changes in the settings. This should be fixed by now, and also for other game worlds that are starting in the future.

ONce again thanks for letting me know about this, so I could tell the game center. :)

Kind regards,

Stellamini

• Hi Stellamini,

Hope you are well? Just a query from Codex comx2:

Is it same issue like anglosphere server?

but for this server it was SW.

If this was the issue can you please confirm it has been sorted & how?

Thanks

• Hi Stellamini,

Sorry another query, i hope im not making a nuisance of myself.

Many players went and built a residence in their spawn village, only to find when they get to lvl10 that both slots are taken due to the settlers they already sent for settling 2nd and 3rd village. Can travian developers look at whether they can give big warning about it when players use settlers during beginner tutorial at the start tof he game? I know you guys sent out the rules, but it seems plenty players don't read these., and they thought you gave the settlers for free with the village, not realizing its expansion slots were now full (except if you gonna build command center of palace to have one more slot open)

thanks

Post was edited 1 time, last by djinni ().

• Hello djinni

Yes, unfortunately it was the same issue on Codex Victoria com x2 and our technicians changed the settings for that server too (and some other servers).

We are sorry for this but at least we now know about this and our technical team can investigate this thoroughly and hopefully find a solution.

I will bring up the issue with the residence in the first village and we will see what could be done.

Thank you for this suggestion. :)

I hope you all stay safe!

Kind regards,

Stellamini

• Did common sense not kick in for you Djinni? :P

My best server <3

unknown.png

"Those villages from Erik Groenvold" "Those villages were just resting in my account before I moved them on"

unknown.png

• Premade alliances... obviously L9, Obviously BRR SR and BOO, Legion and Marines seem to be doing well for skeletal remnant collage. And wardogs and warcats part of the hugfest recruit anyone on server collective with no plan.

Legion has a plan but a history of weak leadership, MARINES plays every server for 15 years with the same mistakes year after year so imo, the battle lines in the first 20 days in server dominance as foundations are laid lie in the top 5 leaders. Since alliances are filling out, L9 not taking in recruitment,, SR full, I don't see much future in SR going anywhere. Boo, nearly maxed and 4 of the top 5 are ganging up against L9 and MARINES, so it appears to be ((BRR)) SR, ((BOO)), and Legion against L9 for the rest of the server, that's how it is shaping up in the first 20 days of play .]

138811-pasted-from-clipboard-png

• I chose to go mostly anvil this round … but it looks like we again will have weak overall def points for this server for lack of def calls. ..

SickNTwisted

s6r2 - Vaultboy ……………………….. currently us20 Beerus
    s19 - Plague Fyre ……………………... us3 Shere Khan
    s20 - C3sar ...............……. uk3 Tantric Ritual
    s1r11 - Asmoti
    s19 - Tequila

• So what's the latest Senja?

Premade alliances... obviously L9, Obviously BRR SR and BOO, Legion and Marines seem to be doing well for skeletal remnant collage. And wardogs and warcats part of the hugfest recruit anyone on server collective with no plan.

Legion has a plan but a history of weak leadership, MARINES plays every server for 15 years with the same mistakes year after year so imo, the battle lines in the first 20 days in server dominance as foundations are laid lie in the top 5 leaders. Since alliances are filling out, L9 not taking in recruitment,, SR full, I don't see much future in SR going anywhere. Boo, nearly maxed and 4 of the top 5 are ganging up against L9 and MARINES, so it appears to be ((BRR)) SR, ((BOO)), and Legion against L9 for the rest of the server, that's how it is shaping up in the first 20 days of play .]

138811-pasted-from-clipboard-png

• So sorry I had a death in the family, so I had delayed this 2 days from the target date of game world 30 days.

Day 32 here are the stats.

Victory points. L9 is leading the field of victory points by nearly 4000 points

((BRR)) only holds 4 regions, but they know how to make those regions count by going for victory points. They are severely lacking in artifacts that will hurt their game, But when it comes to victory points holding just 4 regions, I'll be glad to hold their beer. Show offs

Legion understands regional spread and brings up third. Not doing bad for an alliance of about 5-6 original Legion players against preformed alliances.

Attackers:

Defenders:Server seems to be spreading the love around

And Robbers: Here is the FBI'S most wanted list

• So sorry I had a death in the family, so I had delayed this 2 days from the target date of game world 30 days.

Day 32 here are the stats.

Victory points. L9 is leading the field of victory points by nearly 4000 points

((BRR)) only holds 4 regions, but they know how to make those regions count by going for victory points. They are severely lacking in artifacts that will hurt their game

Legion understands regional spread and brings up third. Not doing bad for an alliance of about 5-6 original Legion players against preformed alliances.

Attackers:

Defenders:Server seems to be spreading the love around

And Robbers: Here is the FBI'S most wanted list

• Uncalled for bans is what is ruining this game. If they were cheating, YES. If we wanted to play in a game world where cheating was acceptable, we would have played on COM. EDITED There are still some of us who love the game for the strategy. Do we take advantage of things.. I guess so. I park farms on several servers (they are active farms, meaning I log on every day and build, but allow people to farm, while I wait for gold sales to transfer gold to servers I want to seriously play. So this is a tech account. My interest in those servers is merely to buy gold, and I provide a service for raiding accounts. I can't control who raids me, and with gold loaded on the account, they cant delete me. My farms are free to raid by anyone. Equal opportunity. and TG makes money at it.

But due to travian games anticheating glitches that they wont fix, I will not be doing this any more. Is raiding KNOWN farms an advantage? Sure it is. This is by staying in contact with players in the game. There are the servers my farms are on if you are playing. Does this knowlege give you an advantage? sure it does. If you go by is this account playing in the best interest of the account by game rules, if the purpose of the account is to wait for gold sales but you dont want to put the time into the server to actually play it, then a gold sales, or occasional settle for someone wanting a tribe IS the total interest of that game for you. If someone gets off to a faster stronger start because of game connections knowing who these people are, good for them.

L9 has its issues, cheating is not one of them. Leadership play style is not just very solo but the attitude is terrible too. Their top accounts are glory seekers. They wont do ops because they want to take a region solo and write in on their profile and have all the glory of achieving more than the rest of the members.

The server started off as a practice server but then shifted into a pass time server and then into a "we dont have time and we arent really competitive on this server " mostly because other hammers were doing better in raids and were far ahead than the rest. Then leadership brags "Oh we have taken regions solo what have you done" Oh we have taken regions solo what have you done"

This solo performance only works here cause there are no other premade alliance but will never work on com. I highly doubt they can compete with a premade alliance on a com server. This server was meant to practice team work but they have taken the solo route all for glory

They are spreading , but fighting alliances solo just wont work. We all know the quality of players here is quite low, and they cant expect to do the same thing in com and expect same results. They are delusional if they think that.

carbon made ops, and it was pretty easy. 6 attacks under 30 mins, probably the most easiest ops ever . But Leadership said is to complicated and hard to execute.
    said they dont have the time to execute attacks over 30 mins.

Legion has shown a better cohesive effort at timed ops than L9 has managed.

L9 started out a premade alliance of good players, some, outstanding players. But being outstanding strategists draws fire from players who complain because they dont have a grasp of the game and get them banned by mass complaining. so it doesn't get you anywhere by being good or playing fair, or even by paying to play because Travian will ban you because of excellence and then give you no recourse to fight the bans. How do you prove innocence when you did nothing WRONG?

• Uncalled for bans is what is ruining this game. If they were cheating, YES. If we wanted to play in a game world where cheating was acceptable, we would have played on COM.

lol. No cheating is not accepted on .com. Multies and botting and scripts are frowned upon. Unless you're talking tourney, but tourney is not really .com. However, techs are a divise topic on .com - some want/like them, a lot of people don't. But by your own admission, you tech too, and don't see it as cheating (and neither does TG).

Anyway, that is besides the point. Yes indeed, false positives happen, especially for highly competitive accounts. Some accounts that were flagged falsely have actually had their punishment reverted and received (small) compensations in some cases. If they are sure that none of the duals cheated, they should try to have the issue escalated to someone higher up through the ingame tickets (and perhaps e-mail admin@travian.us (?) not sure if these are still a thing after the server mergers and new RET system).

• Anyway, that is besides the point. Yes indeed, false positives happen, especially for highly competitive accounts. Some accounts that were flagged falsely have actually had their punishment reverted and received (small) compensations in some cases. If they are sure that none of the duals cheated, they should try to have the issue escalated to someone higher up through the ingame tickets (and perhaps e-mail admin@travian.us (?) not sure if these are still a thing after the server mergers and new RET system).

Game gets worse every year and until TG decided to fix their outdated detection system and the RE Team decide to be more transparent with players, that put a lot of their time and money into an account. I understand their reasons for keeping it somewhat private but under current circumstances they have no reason to tell you why your account was banned, just what is alleged which is pretty hard to accept when they give you illogical excuses. Regardless, without going into specifics. This is being further reviewed by the RE Team and liaised by a "good" CSR member.

My best server <3

unknown.png

"Those villages from Erik Groenvold" "Those villages were just resting in my account before I moved them on"

unknown.png

Post was edited 1 time, last by Kadonnut: Removed individual spam discussion. ().

tg_TL-DQ4_970x250_181126.jpg